Bigger the Hoop...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little soldier hadn't woken up, but I refused to let something as trivial as a hard on hold me back. I pushed my hips forward into Violet's bare ass.

It didn't wake her, but when I did it a second time she moaned softly. By the forth time she pushed her ass back giving me the green light to continue further.

I tried to look at Marie, but my face was buried in Violet's hair, it smelt fruity. I couldn't hear them talking, leading me to think they too had passed out.

There was to rush to fuck, I slowly grew harder, Violet too gradually awoke. I at first caressed her breasts, then pinched her nipples when I was certain she was fully awake.

I shifted down the bed, my cock was at the top of her ass crack, now it was in the centre. The back of her neck was now open to me which I kissed and nibbled while I dry humped her from behind.

My cock was at about 80% firm, which was fine enough for me. I shifted further down the bed, her upper shoulders were now open to me, more importantly my manhood was lined up for action!

Violet wasn't passive during this time, she purred under my attention was she pushed her ass seductively. My penis slid along her ass, occasionally it moved down to stab between her thighs. When it did she would moan deeper.

Reluctantly I moved a hand from her breast, it explored her soft curves all the way south of her belly button. Some women freak out when a hand goes anywhere near her stomach, not so with Violet.

My fingers teased, probed then attempted to penetrate her moist entrance. Violet raised a leg to allow me additional access.

I thrust my pelvis towards hers, it felt sooooo good! That was when I felt a well placed elbow! I had to shake my head to see if I was back in that silly dream with the crazy Russian chicks.

"Oh yeah!" I whispered, "I'll get a rubber."

In the blink of an eye I had my manhood covered up and I was back in the game! I snuggled up behind Violet, she lifted her leg then grunted as I pushed my ramrod into her.

My hands found her breasts, squeezing them tightly. Initially I started out slow, but before long the sounds of colliding flesh and moans of pleasure filled the room!

I thought I could hear a soft laugh from Marie, but with my face buried in the back of Violet's neck, I could not be certain. George always had a way of making the ladies laugh, I usually skipped the pillow talk going straight to sleep.

Eventually spooning sex was not enough for me, I wanted more! I pulled out then rolled Violet onto her back. She laughed with my abrupt movement and spontaneous sex position selection.

Most men would have chosen doggy style at this point, or even asked the woman what she wanted. I however was lost in a sexual frenzy! I wanted to kiss and more importantly a face full of tits!

With Violet on her back, I dove between her legs, allowing my penis to naturally find its way into her pussy.

"Ah!" She cried out when it was obvious I was headed in the wrong direction.

"I told you I was a bad boy!" I teased trying again.

"Ah!" She said laughing.

After several other anal attempts Violet grabbed my penis to insert it into the desired hole. We both sighed in relief at being reunited, then laughed.

"I better get six stars for this!" She joked in regards to her house keeping skills.

I was thrusting my hips vigorously as I attacked her left breast. She repeated herself, but I did not reply. The third time she gave me a tickle, bringing me back to reality, or perhaps back to our fantasy.

"Oh yes!" I said. "You are truly six star material!"

"Good!" She tried to exclaim as I kissed her.

That power nap had really brought me back to the green. I was hard, wide awake and fucking like a champ!

I could feel my orgasm building anew inside me, it started as a low rumble in my loins, it was not something I could ignore. I wanted to rip off my rubber to paint Violet's face, the mere thought of such an event brought me towards the brink!

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" She screamed followed by. "Fuck me harder!! Fuck me harder!!"

My mind raced as I sought out options, I looked over at Marie, she was snuggled close to George. A second facial followed by a second shower seemed to be the last thing on her mind.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh Yes!" Violet cried out squeezing me tightly.

Opening my mouth I shut it, asking Violet to take a facial seemed foolish after she earlier declined. Instead I brought my lips to hers when it was time.

"Uuuhhhnnn!!" I grunted as we kissed.

I could feel the cum pumping out of me into the condom. It was considerably less than the last two times, but the end result was the same, I was thoroughly drained!

Violet and I remained in a sweaty embrace, our lips as joined as the rest of our bodies. The urge to pass-out on top of her was powerfully strong!

Eventually I climbed off her reluctantly. After disposing of the heavy rubber I laid with her on the bed.

It's quite possible I passed out, I opened my eyes to see that Violet was gone, the sound of the shower could be heard. George and Marie were up, she was cleaning up as he dressed.

"Gaston called." Marie said, bringing me up to speed. "I need to go home."

"Is everything ok?" I asked stretching.

"Yes, he had a bounty show up at our door!" She said laughing. "The pizza deliver guy turned out to have missed his court date, violating his bail terms."

We all shared a chuckle, her husband had the most uncanniest of luck!

"I need to watch the kids while he takes in our new friend." She said.

George laughed, but it was obvious had that look in his eye, the one that said he wanted to talk. I however didn't. I dressed quickly, then made it look like I was helping with the clean up.

Avoiding George successfully we were all dressed, standing at the door, ready to leave.

"Hey Dutchman!" George said catching my eye. "Want a lift back to your hotel?"

I gulped, I didn't wish to be trapped in a car with a fireman who wanted answers. That necklace was something I wanted to forget about.

"No." I stated. "I'm going back to work."

The women stopped giggling to look at us.

"Why?" Asked Marie.

I didn't know why myself, it was the first thing I thought of.

"I have some ideas I need to try with this audit." I said impressed with my skills at deception.

"I'll drive you there." George offered as we all stepped into the elevator.

Perhaps I was being overly stubborn with an old war buddy. I however was in too deep to change my mind.

"It's ok." I said. "I'll run there."

Marie laughed, Violet seemed confused. George merely nodded in understanding. When the elevator door opened I stepped out swiftly then halted to turn back.

"Thanks for inviting me." I said hugging Marie and kissing her on the cheek.

I felt briefly embarrassed about my earlier outburst. Getting laid helped me greatly in refocusing.

Marie hugged me tightly, it went on much longer than a normal hug, when I felt her hand on my crotch I finally understood.

"My pleasure." She replied releasing me.

I hugged Violet, kissing her on the cheek as well, then I approached George to shake his hand.

"You're one ugly motherfucker!" He said teasing me.

Our hands clasped in the overhand grasp we used earlier. I was worried that he'd arm wrestle me until I gave in again.

"Go easy!" He said wincing.

I looked at him in confusion.

"You really worked me over earlier!" He exclaimed rubbing his arm.

I almost fell over with laughter! My arm still hurt!

The two of us chuckled as the ladies looked on in their own puzzlement.

"Boys!" Said Marie crossing her arms.

"Boys indeed!" Exclaimed Violet, her large hoops swinging as she laughed.

We shook hands and more softly a second time to another round of laughter.

"I'll see you soon." George promised in a low tone looking me in the eye.

I nodded grimly in return, then departed. The sounds of good-byes could be heard as I exited the hotel.

Outside it was much cooler, which helped when I started overheating. Eventually it dawned on me that I couldn't avoid George, he knew where I worked, and Marie could easily tell him which hotel I was at.

I resolved to tell him all that I knew as I ran in the night towards that bank like some over worked fool. If he wanted to get caught up in the curse of that necklace... so be it, at least he'd be armed with the truth.

I pushed that all from my mind as I reflected on the nights events. Running has a way of clearing my thoughts.

The thought that endured the most as I ran was those giant hoops Violet wore.