All Comments on 'Bikini Season'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

Everything about that was offensive to me, as a woman. I know at this point you will probably tell me that I'm ugly and all that, but I found this disgustingly sexist. Please keep your cock in your pants. You have so little self control that you 'can't help' but follow a woman with your eyes, and then you blame it on her because of what she's wearing? We're getting close to the rapists midset, there, my friend. It wasn't my fault, she made me look at her.

I rather hope that you will never be able to find a female partner due to your sexist viewpoints, but unfortunately, there are enough women with low self esteem to keep you going for centuries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GARBAGE!

Please go away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

I know some people find this sexist, but c'mon now. This is the author's personal views. Get over yourselves. Great thoughts dude. And yes I am totally female!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Confused.

Hmm, intresting post. I'm confused how the previous readers found it 'sexist' though. Nothing in here is discriminating against women. Bikinis are meant to show off the female form, they are meant to catch the attention of those around them. If they weren't we'd still be wearing the old time 'bathing gowns' from the 1800s.

sub_lalasub_lalaabout 18 years ago
Awesome

I think this essay was very well thought out.. As a woman, I can appreciate the value of your assesment.. I don't think it's sexist really, I actually think it was quite the opposite.. and for another thing if your on this site, how offended can you really get? right ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
“Only from the Mind of Minolta!”

We appreciate the pure artistry the human body presents in a pristine package. Enjoy the beauty of it under pedestrian commute conditions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I always thought my gf's now wife swimsuits were to conservative and it took a lot of convincing to get her to wear bikinis but she has a slim athletic size 8 figure with perky bcup breasts. Even with her conservative one piece swimsuits she always got a second glance from guys and indeed a few girls. Thankfully she now loves the wicked weasel items i bought her but only wears them on holiday and they are amazing on her if i get hard ons looking at her with her charms just about covered im guessing other men are too and she is becoming more aware of this as well. Maybe ill convince her to go a bit further and take her to a nudist beach then she can see how she excites other men !!!

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 2 years ago

Agreed. I'm not and have never been happy with the prudish culture here and the bikini in all it's forms circumvent that a bit. To wear one is indeed a statement of strength. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous