All Comments on 'Billion Dollar Slaves 02 Ch. 03-04'

by Domwoolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This writer IS sick !

Should be locked up in an asylum somewhere. "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SICK?

Not sick at all. I love this story. His slaves are perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read this several times...

...and it always bothers me how he went back on his word to Maria. She agreed to be his slave for 7 years, and he trades her without a second thought, or even asking to exam the twins he's getting.

A Master is supposed to protect and care for his slaves. If he doesn't keep his word to them, he doesn't deserve them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The one part of this story I really don't like

Rick and Maria had an agreement that she would serve him for 7 years to repay him for her misdeeds. Then he freely trade her away to someone else. That is a violation of their agreement, not to mention that record of easily bought the two girls. Instead, he trade her for two girls without even seeing them or learning what their skills are. Seems very very wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomwoolf@Domwoolf
I have been into bdsm since before I knew what it was. I have also been writing articles and short stories since high school. I usually write for my own enjoyment. I ran a bdsm group and dungeon for several years in Santa Cruz, Ca. I also hosted a bdsm talk and information ra...