All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 03'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great again

more, more,more and soon, soon, soon.

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyover 7 years ago
Gotta love the segway into the next chapter!

Oh yes. You are one talented writer! Just keep us hanging until the next chapter is published.

SpankerSamSpankerSamover 7 years ago
Oh so very good!

I started reading this story on a whim. I like many others thought it would be about a man with money that used it to Dominate and or own sisters. I was so very surprised at what I read and couldn't stop until I had read all three chapters. And I can't wait for the rest. You are indeed a very talented writer and I will definitely read more of your work. Thanks for a very good read.

Spanker Sam

symtronsymtronover 7 years ago
Dang It! Good story

I love this story. I like your style but hate you leaving us hanging.....(kidding)

Now I'm gonna be clicking on Lit every hour until I see the next chapter..and the chapter after that...and next.. (you get the idea)

jbdeepjbdeepover 7 years ago
Great Story

One of the best I've ever read on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with all...

Truly great writing. Not filled with smut, which is refreshing. Just enough to get the juices flowing! Please, continue...

oldmsufanoldmsufanover 6 years ago
Should have...............

started reading the Billionaire stories awhile ago. Had seen it but the # of chapters bothered me. Told myself, it can't be that good. After 3 chapters, I'll continue reading to see how this story develops. A 5, at least for now.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
Thank you

Beloved how may we ever thank you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dammit!

This was getting interesting and then Elsa went full retard. I get she has trust issues and all but unless you address this in a future plotline, I must say as of now I couldn't care less about her. She didn't even attempt to see it from his point of view and she knows she's wrong based on the fact that she knew her mother would call her out on her BS. Honestly if you were Mark would you have honestly not done the same thing?How else are rich people supposed to find a meaningful relationship? Unless of course they only date other rich people. If I was him I'd want a partner who thinks pragmatically and there are girls out there who would see this as a wonderful surprise not some horrible betrayal honestly she's acting like he cheated on her. I will still follow this story for but I won't be satisfied until someone calls her out for being solipsistic, childish and frankly retarded and I'd never date someone like her, Mark has poor taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dump the stupid bitch now! Run Forest Run!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

sort of a shame that a sweet romance is going in Cindy's direction instead of just the 2 of them

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

What's going on? Is this a test and he's failing it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3350 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...