Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark soaked that in and asked, "And what about Sheila?"

Cindy came up for air, "Sort of the same. If she'd come on to you, you'd think she wanted to be girlfriend material. That would pose a problem in the office. With us around, you already have girlfriends, so her advances will just be seen as coming from an overly friendly associate who has no longer-term goal in mind. The existing work relationship stays intact as is."

I chimed in, "Margo's only long term goal is probably to have you fuck her."

Cindy popped up again and added her opinion, "Well, watching them come on to you made me horny for your body. I'd also bet they both want you."

"But I have you two."

I smiled, "You can have her too, if she and Andy want to play that game."

"Really?" Mark's voice rose an octave on that one word, plus he made three long syllables out of it.

I volunteered, "So long as you keep the two of us at the top of your 'keep forever' list, absolutely."

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Mark sputtered. "You mean to tell me you'd share me with other women? As in, for sex?"

Cindy and I both nodded. When Cindy nodded she had her tongue extended and riding up and down against my swollen clit.

I said, "I guess we're liberal that way. We're already sharing. We don't want to tie you down, and we want you to always feel your freedom with us. We've never shared a boyfriend before, but ... well, follow your bliss, just please take us along for the ride. We talked about it a long time ago, and even fantasized about the sex and the multiple romances, but this is all a first for us too ... and just so you know, we love what is happening between us."

Mark blanched, "Wait! Does that mean you want to play with Sheila or Margo – sexually?"

"Hmmmmm," I sounded in a promising way. "I hadn't thought that through until this instant, but yeah. Margo was very nice; older than we are, but maybe more experienced. I bet she tastes good too. Sheila would be a dream to have sex with; she's sexy. I liked her a lot, and I think the feeling was mutual. It's hard to tell whether another woman would be interested in you sexually."

Mark initially rolled his eyes, and then said in a relieved tone, "There's the small issue about Andy."

Cindy said, "Oh, bring Sheila around, and he'll go off with her. They were really pulling each other's strings, and almost making goo-goo eyes at each other. Maybe the two of you could do her." I paused and added, "Andy is kind of cute, in an executive kind of way. I'd do him."

Mark said with certainty, "I don't think Andy and Sheila have doneanything together other than work."

I ventured, "But you put them in a relaxed social setting like we created here tonight and they bonded or whatever you call that. Have you had other social times like we did today?"

"No, this was a first for me – for any of us as far as I know except for business dinners, lunches, and that party where I met you. I'd never been out with them socially. Even tonight had a business tinge to it since we were celebrating the promotions I gave them."

I smiled, "I rest my case." I gestured to an imaginary judge and jury.

Mark looked skeptical, "What about Fabio?"

"Steve is a disposable play toy for Sheila – maybe a human dildo. There was nothing serious going on there, except a fun outing for the evening. They may be fuck-buddies, but nothing more. There weren't serious relationship vibes there."

Mark said, "I'm going to have to keep you around just to interpret all the stuff that I've been overlooking with people I thought I knew well."

A minute went by as he watched the two of us. Cindy was slobbering around in my pussy with a couple of fingers in my twat and she brought me off as Mark held me and fondled my tits. Oh, what a nice way to cum. I lay back and savored the orgasm when she stopped.

Finally, he asked, "I'm on uneven ground here. Help me understand. I am falling in love with the two of you, and you are with me, but you tell me you don't mind me having sex with other women, and have hinted that you'd like to do other men – Andy, for instance. What's going on?"

Cindy started, "I guess you could say that we think of sex in multiple ways. One way, as we are with you, is an expression of love, caring, and deep connections with each other. Another way is that we're open to being with other people, building new intimate relationships, and that sex is fun, erotic, and arousing. We can do all of the above. It's not an either-or, it's an 'and.' If your moral code speaks against it, we'll adjust our thinking to conform."

I spoke up following my sister's last statement, "We were raised to think that consenting adults could do whatever they wanted about sex. There's a lot of maneuvering room there. We don't want to hurt other people or be hurt, so that's one boundary – both mental and physical. While I'm guessing we've all had one night stands, we remain open to having surprise situations arise in the right circumstances with you."

Cindy picked up the logic, "Most people are mentally locked into a meme about relationships that is based on monogamy and exclusivity. In this model the only valid relationships are between a man and a woman, not a man and two women, such as we have here. Further, that relationship has to be exclusive – forsaking all others. One might ask why, when you're still preserving the love relationship?"

I continued seamlessly, "Can you become more relaxed mentally about fidelity, exclusivity, and adherence to a strict moral code, in favor of openness, sharing, going with the flow, and adapting to each situation as it occurs. Do all of that with an attitude of love too. You end up willing to share us and we share you with others both for love and for fun. It's not that we don't care; we actually care even more than most people, so much that we want you to grow, evolve, experience, and enjoy. This is part of our gift of love to you, if you can accept it."

Mark nodded slowly, "I guess I'll need to think about this. I feel deep vibrations from you both that are full of love, so I know you are being open with me. I definitely love you both. Let's come back to this later."

Cindy had been lazily toying with Mark's cock with one hand. She leaned over and inhaled the beast, and started to make some serious fellatio noises and moves. Cindy was more oral than I was. I got a charge out of watching my sister giving head while I kissed the object of her affection and got him riled up again. I slithered down Mark's body and joined her in a double blowjob.

Cindy had worked to establish a serviceable cock, and so she had dibs about climbing on board and riding the monster. Mark lay back as Cindy started to squirm atop his generous shaft. I positioned my pussy above his mouth, and as I lowered myself his tongue started to lap and suck all around my sodden cunt. A couple of fingers came into play, and soon I was non compos mentis with the pleasure he was delivering.

Cindy teased Mark some, and I took in some of what she said. "Oh, Mark. Think of this as Sheila wrapped around your cock. You are making love to your best friend and it is so wonderful. Oh, use your tongue on Margo's hot little cunt; doesn't she taste good. You look so hot fucking two women at the same time. You're so talented." He didn't respond to the taunts, but he did check in with the two of us to validate that we had been serious about what we'd said.

We traded around as the evening progressed, and I enjoyed some other pleasures, had a few more orgasms, and then fell asleep with Mark in my arms as he cuddled Cindy into his other side.

12