All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 103'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A bit sloppy

This chapter had several wrong words - a bit sloppy. Am still enjoying the tale though.

Note - you appear to have a problem with the proper use of "who" versus "that". "Who" refers to people, "that" to non-human animals and things. I know, nit-picky. At least you are consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unfathomable

Finally it has become tragic that you think this is writing. You sir are an abomination and a bore. Please end this already

laad4e08laad4e08almost 7 years ago
Once again if you don't like it or you are bored with the concept DON'T READ IT!

The writer will end it when they are ready!

No one is required to read the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: Once again if you don't like it or you are bored with the concept DON'T READ IT!

By your "logic" only those predisposed to liking something are allowed to comment on it. Nice way to try and get a high rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
keep it up

disregard these ahs we wouldn't read it if we didn't like it.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
Dances of heart passion and bliss

"Tori knelt in front of me, and soon had my pants unbuckled and around my ankles as she sucked my tumescent cock into her teenage mouth. God, she was hot. She made love to me, focusing on just that one area for a well: the head, the crown, the shaft, and my scrotum. Her hands were as involved as well as her mouth. The entire time she stared up at me with her smiling eyes. I could feel the love and the lust at the same time, and reflected it back to her with my own."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to mister " You sir are an abomination and a bore"

HA ! if you dont like it go "bore" and " abominat" your self ;-)

i like it and for me its a 5 star !

StewarttrigStewarttrig21 days ago

You stopped editing. Several miscues

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3476 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...