Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 103

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori had found a highly imaginative and creative sex book that recommended all sorts of sexual things to try - alone, with a partner of the opposite sex or with toys, with a partner of the same sex, and then with various combinations of multiple partners. I was certain she spent more time with her nose in that book than American History - one of the closeout courses for her senior year. I sure would have.

In any case, she'd go into Deke's room with the book under her arm and five minutes later the groans, moans, and shrieks would start to emerge through the open doorway. Not only was she having a good time with Deke and whomever else she'd involved, she was also mercilessly teasing the men she'd be going to the final prom with. She wanted them 'ultra horny' as she put it.

One afternoon three days before the prom when I got home from work I walked into the condo from the elevator. James had a cute young teenage girl impaled on his cock, moaning as she came through what was obviously not her first orgasm of the afternoon or early evening. Tori was sitting on his face, moving her pussy back and forth for maximum stimulation on his tongue and mouth.

The two girls were holding onto each other and frequently kissing as their hands roamed around each other's body. They were both trying to get each other off by using their fingers to aid cock and tongue.

Carter stood a few feet into the room from where I watched the trio. He turned as I set my briefcase down, and commented, "The hot number riding James' cock is Darby. She's my date for the prom. Isn't she great? I can hardly wait." As an after-thought he added, "Julie has all the kids down in the nursery so they're not endanger of seeing something too adult for their little eyes. Celeste was here until a moment ago, also watching."

I came up and kissed Carter. "They're teasing you, you know?"

"Oh, yeah. I met Darby a few minutes ago while she sat where she is now - naked and impaled on James' cock. She kisses divinely too; tasted like cherry. She rubbed my crotch and told me to save it all for her. I'm still hard."

"You do know you have to romance her at the prom and dinner, dance with her, and say all sorts of wonderful things to win her over?"

"I do. Having met her and watched her, makes that situation so much more enjoyable to contemplate."

"There's a third musketeer in that crew of graduating seniors. Skye. I think she's got her older brother bringing her to the prom. Also, Darby might want her father to join all of you at the party after the prom back here at the condo. You might ask her when she's not having a string of orgasms like she is now."

"I heard about the brother, but I didn't think about old dad joining us. Tori assured me that Skye is as pretty and as horny as she is, and that they're all looking forward to our fuck fest. I'm to rest up and eat lots of oysters. If brothers and fathers plan to come, we should have another female or two in our midst don't you think?"

I agreed, laughed, and then sashayed across the living room to the fucking trio. I leaned in and kissed Tori to her delight. She said, "Elsa meet my VERY good friend Darby."

Darby said, "Hi," but that wasn't good enough, given what was going on.

I moved slightly and cupped Darby's face in both of my hands and then gave her one of my best soul kisses that gradually migrated to a whole lot of tongue being involved. Darby got right into the spirit of the moment: a large cock driving into her cunt and a hot sapphic kiss up top. Of course, my hands moved so I could feel and tweak her breasts.

After a minute or so of that kind of activity, we parted. Darby's eyes slowly opened; "Wow! It's a REAL pleasure to meet you Elsa. I sure hope we get to visit some more later. I'm staying over with Tori tonight."

I smiled, "I'll see you later for sure. Save me a place on your dance card."

I went and changed into a thong and a crop top - just two pieces of clothing. I figured that we'd be calling for pizza that night since we'd eaten out the night before. After dozens of times when we greeted the pizza delivery boy wearing only our birthday suits, the owner of the place called and politely asked us to stop sexually exciting his workers. Apparently, after they left our place, they went off somewhere so they could masturbate and that screwed up their deliveries. We understood; no more nude welcomes, but he said nothing about provocative clothing, or what might be happening in the background.

Tori, Darby, and James had disappeared by the time I got back to the living room. Julie had brought the kids into the living room and was herding Philip Emerson in my direction. The toddler finally saw me, and came lurching across the room in his best imitation of running while screaming in total delight. I promptly picked him up and gave him a raspberry on his tummy, which inspired gales of laughter than made everyone else in the room smile.

I went and kissed KC and Deke, who were sitting together as she breast fed Jenny. Mike was the likely father, but Deke was right in there being 'fatherly' as he was with all of the children.

One of the older women in my office told me about living through the 1960s and '70s, when there were communes and free love. I wondered if our family was what it was like back then.

12