All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 21'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
The really GREAT part of this tale....

I haven't heard ANYONE feel jealousy or express feelings of being left out. This lifestyle ONLY works when there is NO hidden agenda on the part of anyone! There is NO cheating - everything is share and share alike!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You've lost me

Loved the first dozen or so chapters but I agree with comments made by others about how this storyline has rapidly deteriorated. What started out as a good storyline with good character development and some emotional depth has, over the past several chapters, deteriorated into nothing more than a horny adolescent's jerk-off story. The early chapters were all worthy of 5 star ratings - now they're just barely a 2. I'm not going to bother with any further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Inconsistencies

With a story this long there at bound to be some, but some are doozies. Why the emphasis on NDAs in the last two chapters when none were required with the first group sex newcomers?

Also, in this chapter condoms no longer seem necessary, but they were a point of emphasis in the sisters on the prowl episode as well as the next night/day.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

So no condoms with the new guys they just met, after insisting on them the weeks before?

And more new guys with no need for condoms?

You've lost me.

NirosuNirosualmost 2 years ago

As others said the inconsistencies kind of seem weird.

Elsa is becoming her own foil / villain in a way, the love for Ryan without being above board like everyone else has been in terms of their feelings and the generally breaking her own rules in many ways (the condoms thing people have said).

I don't know if it was intentional to drift Elsa more towards the foil or driving force to conflict in the group relationship, but if so I kind of expect it to directly come up within a couple chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...