Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy brought us the double-headed dildo we often played with. KC and I backed up to each other on our hands and knees, and Cindy fed the ends into KC and me. We started to rock back and forth, and those wonderful feelings swept over the two of us. We gave that up after a while, and just played and romanced each other. KC understood tribbing.

KC told me about The Experience, so I knew how she was feeling about Mark. Ryan had been the first to do that to me, and I was in love with him as a result. I liked KC and told her that I knew exactly what she was feeling, and I told her it was fine with all of us. She almost got teary about the intensity of her feelings for Mark.

KC, Cindy, and I made out for a half hour together, mostly KC being the object of our affection. At the end of that time, we all felt very loving about each other and we hated to break apart.

Sheila volunteered quite happily to sleep with Steve, her reliable fuck buddy, so I invited KC to sleep with us in the large bed. I promised her she could be next to Mark and even enjoy a middle of the night fuck with him. She was overjoyed, and that made me happy to share my boyfriend in that way. Mark looked happy when I told him about the plan.

Without much effort, I talked Jon and Amber into also staying overnight with us. I didn't know them well, but Jon had proven to be a skilled lover, and Amber looked hot. We took one of the downstairs bedrooms.

Amber and I worked Jon over until he was fluffed up to snuff, so to speak. Amber told me, "I get to fuck him all the time. You make love to him. I'm going to sit on Jon's face and he's going to do some cum-lapping.

Jon rolled his eyes as he started to lie back on the bed. "Whose cum will I be lapping, just so I know?"

Amber gave a maniacal laugh, "About six guys. I got cleaned up a couple of times by some of the other girls, but I'm sure there's something in my steamy little cunt from each of the men ... and it's all for you, Honey. You know that when someone's big long cock cums deep inside me it can take hours for it to seep out."

Her tone was teasing and belied a great rapport between the two of them. I could see that the couple had a slight thing for cuckold teasing. I resolved to look for a way to join in, but nothing obvious occurred to me after that. By the time I fell asleep, I was deliriously happy, sexually sated, and about orgasmed out – if that were even possible.

I was surprised we had so many people on Sunday morning for breakfast. Besides Mark, Cindy, Sheila, Melanie, and me, we also had KC, Steve, Jon, Amber, and Tom. Everyone else had left sometime during the night.

We girls whipped up a magnificent breakfast. Surprisingly, we didn't do anything sexual, although there were a lot of snappy remarks and innuendo as the meal progressed. After breakfast, Steve, Jon, and Amber left.

KC came to me on the QT and asked whether it would be all right to stay for a while. I tried to evaluate whether she was enamored with our whole set-up – Mark and four women, Mark, his money and status, or something else. After talking to her, I decided she was totally captivated by Mark and the four of us, plus our living style. The money had nothing to do with her fascination with us and how we interacted.

KC seemed very happy whenever she was engaging any of us in some manner. She went out of her way to be helpful. I think she wanted to find a way to be with us, but didn't want to be seen as falsely ingratiating herself into our favor. I liked her for that, and Cindy later commented favorable with the same impression.

Mark had some work to do and so did Tom. Mark took Tom and they went off to Worthington corporate offices where they had more resources available and private offices. We set a time for dinner.

KC hung around with us all day. She was about my size, so I loaned her some casual clothes so she didn't have to wear the skimpy and sexy outfit she'd arrived at the party in the evening before. She liked barefoot around the condo like the rest of us.

I commented that Cindy and I were still moving our things from our apartments into Mark's condo. She looked forlorn that she couldn't be doing the same thing, but nevertheless she made a trip with us using the limousine to Cindy's and my place to get significant loads of important stuff.

For me, this was the last trip. I'd cleaned out everything. I found the building manager and turned over my keys. He came with me for the final inspection so that I could get my damage deposit back.

After leaving Cindy's apartment, I knew she'd have at least one more trip. The limo driver was very helpful in helping us move boxes and clothing around.

Back at the condo, we got everything upstairs. Cindy and I had staked out one of the spare bedrooms for our stuff. Mark had gotten us extra clothes racks and matching dressers. We'd only use the bed in that room for overflow crowds, like we had the night before.

KC helped us every step of the way, and I realized she was happiest with us when we included her in some way. Mark didn't even have to be involved. As we worked, we learned a lot about each other.

KC was an artist, model, and ran a gallery. Her paintings were good ones, and often used mixed media. She'd sold one large piece of art a month earlier for ten thousand dollars, and now had a wait-list for more. That had been her first serious sale. Her whole personality was creative. She loved to think up 'ideas' and mentally play with them. She was fluent in Spanish, and passable in French and Italian. She loved people as the consummate extrovert. She loved to dance. She admitted to a wild time growing up, but she was smart enough that she could blow off most of middle and high school, and a good part of college. In her spare time she had partied and partied hard, but she said she was looking for some lifestyle a little more stable than that of a beatnik artist.

When she talked about the lifestyle, I could read between the lines that we'd been auditioning for her and she liked ours. Actually, I felt good chemistry with her, and she did fit in with Sheila, Melanie, and Cindy too. I had a little daydream about her being part of our inner circle, but I didn't want to say anything without talking to everyone else first, especially Mark.

12