All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 32'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ag2507ag2507over 7 years ago
Difficult engagement

I have been trying to figure out why I have found this story so much harder to engage with than some of your others? I think it is because there is no strong underlying story holding it all together so with no compelling 'what happens next' I am not compelled. Without the motivation I am finding myself skip-reading most of the sex as it has no context looking for the underlying architecture which isn't obviously present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Frogs are different

Fast Company magazine used to have something called the consultant debunking unit. They actually did the frog in the boiling water experiment. It seems that when you put a frog in boiling water it dies immediately because the water is so hot. It has no opportunity to get its feet anywhere if they can jump off from before it dies. If you put a frog in a pan of cool water and turn the heat on it jumps out as soon as it becomes bored or feels uncomfortable. It has plenty of time to get oriented and nowhere to put its feet so it can jump.

Even with that slight error, this episode is as good as the rest. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

mark hadnt nothing but house cleaning statements for his part of the story. with still no actual love story other than she knows i love her because the author wrote out that i love her in a paragraph and that shows this is a love story where we screw other people with not actually showing any actual loving moments with the character point of views. another lackluster chapter i scanned through awaiting something of a plot. i still have yet to fathom how your ratings havent dropped into the 2s as bad as this has been. obviously most of these readers have no clue what an actual plot line looks like when they are reading. there hasnt been one in this for over 25 chapters.

FromGrnMtnFromGrnMtnover 7 years ago
Fun

This chapter was entertaining. I got a few chuckles out of Elsa teasing Sean.

Enjoyed it.

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

I agree with ag2507 below.

I appreciate that constructive comments won't help, with you having already completed the story, but the 'sexcapades' are becoming somewhat repetative and boring.

The storyline such as it is only lasts for a few chapters, then it's all change again.

The characters are good, but there are now so many 'main characters' that I'm losing track of who's who.

It's a great shame as the concept behind everything is good, but maybe you've carried it on for too long already, let alone for a other 73 more chapters.

But I guess only time will tell on that point.

Rapier

NirosuNirosualmost 2 years ago

One of the better chapters in that it had character involvement and potential character growth rather than only sex.

I sincerely hope Elsa and Sean don't have sex, as I think what like 95% of named characters have had sex with Elsa in some compacity ,while Mark is about the same percent when restricted to woman.

Conflict or growth and side characters who aren't direct sex partners for the main characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...