Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle strutted around the stage, dipped and squatted, flashed her cleavage and breasts at the guys near the stage, and then did her little sexy dance number near the pole.

I came out in fuck me heels, a grey pencil skirt that was above the knees, and a white blouse that bulged over my tits. I also wore large serious looking glasses and carried a yardstick. I mimed my anger with Belle for exposing her wares to the boys in the front row and even tapped her on the ass with the ruler. Belle tried to look artificially contrite.

Belle then whispered to me and pointed at the guys. I looked increasingly interested in them, particularly Sean who was watching and filming. I was obviously an audience member who had been roped into performing too.

Belle gestured that she would remove her top for the guys, and I nodded enthusiastically. Belle danced around and did a slow strip as I strutted around behind her. When she was topless, she gestured that I should follow suit. I acted uncertain and shy, but eventually let her unbutton my blouse, push it off my body, and then remove my bra. For the first time in my life, I was truly half-naked in public. I remember thinking, 'Vegas, Baby.'

Belle and I did some sexy things, including rubbing our breasts together and kissing. This was most un-teacher-student conduct. I loved the audience reaction: howls, jeers, and cheers, with a lot of shouts of "more, more, more."

We repeated the little charade with our skirts, until Belle wore the giant white undies and I wore my little sexy G-string. We came together and fingered each other, our hands in each other's panties. Finally, I knelt and pulled down Belle's tighty-whities. She then returned the favor tossing my thong to Sean who looked beside himself at suddenly seeing his colleague stark naked in a strip club.

Belle and I strutted around the stage, doing lewd gestures and teasing in front of each table of guys, and asking crude questions: 'Got a cock big enough for this pussy? I don't think all your cocks added together could give me the kind of satisfaction I need.' We went on and on fishing for laughs and money. We were having fun and everyone knew it. We each had a garter belt on, and were collecting a lot of money.

In between our strutting, we'd meet in the middle of the stage and do something sapphic -- kissing, tonguing, fingering, and so on. At one point, I got a plastic chair from the audience, and had Belle sit in it. I went down on her, lapping at her pussy with great delight. On my next pass through the audience for tips, I noticed the rewards had increased from five and tens to twenties and fifties.

Eventually, our set came to a close. Belle and I made a production of collecting our clothing, bending over at the waist to expose our best parts to the audience. We picked up another hundred or so dollars in tips, and then scooted to the back room.

Belle came and kissed me, "You were great -- fabulous. You're a natural. If you want a job here, I'm sure we can make it happen. I've never gotten tips like that ... plus you really know how to eat pussy."

I gave her a peck. "I don't live here. Just visiting. I might be back tomorrow, but no promises. Gotta go, for now." I redressed in my own clothes, missing, of course, my G-string thong that Sean had.

I went back to the audience, and pretended to give Sean a little lap dance before I sat and took several gulps of my beer. Sean was open mouthed about what had happened. For that matter, so was I. It's a good thing he videoed my performance because no one at home would believe me.

I teased Sean, "So, now you know where to bring Pam. Belle will take care of her and help her perform."

He stammered, "I don't think she'd ever do anything like this."

"Oh, the 'New Pam' will. You just have to warm her up, and help her find her inner slut."

About that time, a somewhat older intoxicated man came to our table from three tables over. He reached over and squeezed my tits somewhat roughly. "Hey, babe. I wanna lap dance, and I wanna fuck. What say?"

I smiled at him and pushed his hand away, "I say, no thanks. That's no. N. O. So leave me alone."

He lunged back in to feel my tits, and I took his wrist and hand in both of mine, and did a simple little martial arts twist and bend, and our visitor went slamming to the ground on his knees thereby demonstrating the amazing power of leverage coupled with pain. The drunk's mouth opened in a silent scream of pain.

I instantly feigned surprise and offered assistance. The guy was one hurtin' puppy; the floor was tiled concrete and he weighed about three hundred pounds. That's a lot of smashing onto one's arthritic knees. The guy eventually rose with his head in a fog of booze and knee pain. I released his hand and wrist, and he still looked in pain. Amazingly, he hadn't taken in that I was the cause of his demise. He just struggled to his feet and meandered back to his table limping. His friends didn't seem too interested in what had happened; they were focusing on the next onstage bimbo who was wearing a sailor uniform.

I glanced over at Jana. She was standing and had obviously been ready to intervene. She nodded in my direction, and then gestured towards the door. I understood. I had Sean settle up our bill and we left before anything else happened.

12