Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think this guy is desperate to have an impact on us for some reason – revenge, or something. I think he prefers a mental game rather than a physical one. He's had opportunities to hurt us before but hasn't. He obviously didn't expect to get shot, if he was, so he also might be really pissed at all of us now. That might mean he does something stupid. It might also mean he will now try to physically hurt us."

Lucas nodded, "That's what I'm afraid of." He wandered off deep in thought.

I went and had a similar discussion with Cindy. We talked about how she could appear vulnerable, but remain heavily protected. We were carrying our sidearms in our purses or shoulder bags outside of the condo. I suggested that Cindy and I wear bulletproof vests, and she agreed since she seemed the logical next step and was more vulnerable than some of the others.

Fortunately, after a quick check on the Internet we found that there were bullet proof vests available in various paisley patterns and a few designer colors. We ordered up a dozen of the vests, figuring that KC and the others might also start to wear them. I especially liked the vests we chose since we could carry our Glocks in our shoulder holsters and have a ready supply of ammunition in the vest's various pockets.

When Cindy and I went back to the living room, KC was half naked from the waist up and sitting in Mark's lap. He was being very comforting, especially to her highly appealing breasts. We noticed her nipples were standing at rigid attention, and just seeing that gave me a similar response and no one had touched me - yet.

He'd been helping her for quite a while and KC was obviously craving what he was doing to her. Upon seeing us, KC stood and picked up her top. She grabbed Mark's hand and led him off to the master bedroom. We figured some more comforting was going to take place.

"I think this guy is desperate to have an impact on us for some reason. I think he prefers a mental game rather than a physical one. He's had opportunities to hurt us before but hasn't. He obviously didn't expect to get shot, so he also might be really pissed at all of us now. That might mean he does something stupid. It might also mean he will now try to physically hurt us."

Lucas nodded, "That's what I'm afraid of." He wandered off deep in thought.

I went and had a similar discussion with Cindy. We talked about how she could appear vulnerable, but remain heavily protected. We were carrying our sidearms outside of the condo. I suggested that Cindy and I wear bulletproof vests, and she agreed since she seemed the logical next step and was more vulnerable than some of the others.

Fortunately, after a quick check on the Internet we found such protection available in various paisley patterns and a few designer colors. We ordered up a dozen of the vests, figuring that KC and the others would also start to wear them.

12