All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 48'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

yeah at no point is it hot or erotic for a man to have his girlfriend(s) pregnant by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Getting out of control

More and more this group is turning into a hippy commune. In the beginning it was decent because they had a set of friends and everyone brought something or someone to the table. Now it is completely random. And zero seduction or eroticism. Shocking, a woman flashes her pussy to every single guy in a singles bar and she's able to pick up someone. It's also seeming that all the new guys popping Mark's women are all sexually better than Mark. Your protagonist is basically EXACTLY what the original sisters said they never wanted which is Mark as merely the sugar daddy/money for a rolling swingers party. Apparently no one cares about disease either. Just pick up complete randoms and bareback with creampies. You're losing the plot. All eroticism is draining fast

laad4e08laad4e08about 7 years ago
I hate to agree

As much as I love this series, it pains me to agree with the comments above. Cutting them lose especially when he is mad at them seems like the wrong direction. Now the the stalker situation is handled, they need to focus on the positive and work on the new house. I also think Mark should by the vacation house they have rented so it is always available to them. The group has gotten big enough, Mark might want to think about reining it in just a bit.

With Elsa supposedly being his "Prime" I hate to see her pickup randoms. Please get back on track with the main characters and primary plot line.

thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How much is "too much"?

As we all know, this if fiction, and fantasy sex at that. It's the author's fantasy, not necessarily ours, and ultimately while this is a sex site he's putting himself out there to a degree. So, we have to respect that and appreciate the efforts of his imagination.

That being said, the will and effort to keep reality suspended over the course of these 48 (!) chapters has really worn me out. For those of us who have been inside polyamorous relationships, just considering the breadth and depth of this fiction renders the stories cartoonish, almost to the point of hearing a laugh track play along. (I can't help but cringe at myself for admitting I'm probably going to play this out to the end.) These characters lack any self control, and the polyamorous will probably chime in here with me that monumental self control is necessary to maintain such a relationship.

Stylistically, I think this whole thing could have been consolidated into a third of the volume with some really tight, critical editing, and broken into chapters of 6 to 8 pages each centering around something relevant. I think it's just too meandering and repetitive.

I'm a huge fan of open relationships, but even those have rules and limitations, and the pure randomness of partnering fits in more with 18/19 yr old college girls just off the leash hitting the frat house for the first time.

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

You really are determined to ruin this, aren't you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are turning Elsa into the villain. She is constantly getting new dick. Meanwhile you have turned Cindy into nothing but a plot accessory for Elsa. No growth with her character and very little interaction outside of sex with other characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3511 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...