All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 51'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mammoetmammoetabout 7 years ago
Why!!??!!

didn't you make the page a bit longer, now i have to wait to know what the problem is.

CAN""T WAIT to read Ch.52

laad4e08laad4e08about 7 years ago
You have to be kidding me!

We don't get to know what he deal is? I so badly want to guess, but I don't want to start any banter. Please keep writing and let us know. Mr. Wallace, I am sure you have plenty of other responsibilities and interests but please get the next one out soon. I am not a writer so I don't truly get the process. there is a big part of me that feels like with the established characters and a consistent universe for them to live in, it feels like the story should almost write itself. Thank you as always for sharing your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Happy memories.

Nice to be reminded of Jim Mellon and Britte, might have to re visit those stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...