All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 64'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

We waited for that? Pretty weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I am having trouble...

... remembering all the names. There are so many people now it is hard to keep track of their stories. Elsa has fucked so many guys by now it is hard to believe any of them have any real emotional attachment to her. She may as well just masturbate. Maybe in swinging that is the point but it is unclear how sex with anyone in these numbers can really be meaningful and it would be tend to downgrade the experiences with anyone she truly loved in an ocean of sexual staleness. I guess I just don't understand how life could be lived this way. I can certainly understand a relatively small circle of close couples could maintain an emotional connection with each other such that sex was more than masturbation with a living toy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...