Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas had a hard-on that appeared almost instantly. He whispered, "God, Elsa, you turn me on like few others in the world."

"The feeling is mutual."

We were on a nearby chaise and he had his face buried in my pussy thirty seconds later, the time it took to walk across the patio to a comfortable place. We hadn't coupled for a long time -- a couple of weeks, and I realized he seemed more skilled than his previous foray between my legs.

I crooned, "Oh, you've been studying up on how to please a woman."

Lucas hummed into my clit and drove me crazy with his tongue, "Yes, my lovely. A student of porn when I'm alone for both research and release. I also found an app with advice that's been a good read when I've been on assignment with you. You brought me up short a while back." He launched his tongue back into my groove.

I pondered his remark as the waves of pleasure washed over me. "What do you mean I brought you up short?"

"You weren't talking just about me. It was something I heard you say to Cindy. You said that people don'tstudy how to be good lovers. They accept how they are, and that's it. Maybe they experiment a little with their partner, but then stop being innovative. You said there was all this great information on the Internet about how to be a better lover, but that few people really got into it with the idea of improving their own skills. I became one of those few people."

As Lucas gently bit my swollen outer labia and then my clit, I expressed my appreciation for his research. My first orgasm hit with my clit gently between his teeth and his tongue flicking over the tiny end. This man was really good at this shit.

When we moved to the next level, Lucas also showed some new skills. While he hadn't been a 'jam and cram' lover before, he had technique now. He proved to be slow and methodical, and obviously cared about my pleasure and whether what he was doing pleased me. It ALL pleased me, and I told him so.

After I'd been blowing the man's generous endowment, he did some cock-breast play, and then rubbed his shaft all over my pussy, using it like a dildo to taunt my clitoris. I had another orgasm, and he hadn't even gotten inside my body yet. I think Lucas had also taken lessons in kissing and using his tongue to please his partners, because after he did get his cock inside me, he demonstrated how creative he could be by engaging at least a dozen of my other erogenous zones and senses as we moved from position to position.

By the time Lucas shot his beautiful white milky ejaculate deep inside me, we were sweat-covered, slippery bodies who had explored every square inch of surface area on each other with mouths, tongues, and fingers, and lips.

Lucas lay there panting beside me, and I wasn't exactly getting up to run a marathon either. He stated flatly, "That was one-hundred percent, without any doubt, the best fuck in my entire life. I can go to the grave a happy man now."

I rolled over against his warm body again, seductively draping a breast on his chest. "Well, you weren't too bad yourself, Lover. If I did that every day, I end up in fantastic shape and be sexually satisfied."

Lucas snorted, "Elsa, you will NEVER be sexually satisfied!"

"Yeah, I suppose you're right, but it'd sure take the edge off ... like you just did."

"I suppose you plan on fucking more tonight. So who's next?"

"I was thinking about doing Cindy or one of your other sisters."

"Do Izzy. She'll become your sex slave for the rest of her life if you do to her what you just did to me."

He smiled. "I think I'll take that advice. I like her -- a lot."

"She likes you too, and I know you two have never hooked up. Go do her."

"Let's swim first. It'll refresh us."

We took shallow dives into the pool. As we paddled around, I asked, "Was I your first tonight?"

Lucas smiled, "No. I had a hot nurse. We hit it off. I think I'll see her again, outside of your parties. Linda Boyd came as my guest, but we didn't mess around with each other until tonight. She's off with one of your friends from the Atlanta area -- Troy, I think."

I was glad that Lucas found a romantic interest in someone, and also that Linda, my latest recruit to our lifestyle, was playing the field at our party and enjoying herself.

Lucas and I got out of the pool, rinsed off, kissed temporarily goodbye, and then he left to find my sister. About forty minutes later, I saw Izzy in a sixty-nine with Lucas on the same chaise we'd been on. She was moaning and holding onto his massive cock between sucks as he merrily ate away at her pussy and fondled her tight little ass.

A few feet away on another chaise I saw Linda getting The Experience from Ryan. I wondered whether she'd end up with a huge crush on him like so many of the other women he'd romanced with that orgasm-inducing technique.

12