All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 65'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

After glossing over most of your chapters im still waiting for a point to all this. This has become some formulaic and its become clogged up with too many people. Most of the sex is boring and abc 123 with whatever combos you decide to bring forth with what seems like 50 people. What happened to the actual relationship that you started because the need to fuck someone else has made the beginning nonexistent. This isnt bad but it not very good either. Im surprised you get anything over 4 rating to be honest. Which makes me not want to bother with reading anything else youve written. After barely reading maybe half of these chapters im pretty disappointed in what had a lot of potential. Oh well time for something else. Maybe in another 60 chapters you can resurrect this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally you're back........

Glad to see you have your posting issues worked out. While I agree the names and characters are hard to follow at times, especially the last two chapters, I hope you develop the relationships with the original six, especially Elsa and Cindy. You hinted at it in #63 with Mark and Elsa sharing the intimate moment, but once the housewarming party ends hopefully you develop Mark's thoughts into planning for their futures, maybe even kids? Keep up the good work, I'm enjoying this entire storyline. P.S. - Any chance more "Condominium" stories coming? You kind of left that series hanging open. Thanks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3502 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...