Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggested, "Want to cuddle up and take a nap?"

He nodded, and the two of us slipped into one of the unused tents away from the mats that still had some panting and flesh slapping together as emanating sounds. We snuggled together, and I spread out a thin sheet over us to diffuse any nighttime chill. We were both out of it in seconds.

I awoke later, after a mid-nap interlude with Scott, and it was still dark. I wondered what time it was. I guessed that I'd slept for maybe ninety minutes. Scott was beside me sawing wood. He looked so sweet. I softly kissed him on the shoulder so as not to wake him, and then snuck out of the tent.

The public mats were empty. I heard some lovemaking activity from two of the tents, and snoring from another. I loved camping out. The night had gotten a little cool, so I put a towel around my shoulders and drove my golf cart up to the pool area.

There were two couples in the pool, just talking and drifting around: Greg, Sandy, Tom, and Marcia. I tested the water and it felt warm, so I slid into the pool and joined the foursome. I got kisses from each of them as well as words of welcome. They were curious what was happening at the cabana, and I assure them that the world slept with only a few exceptions. I also found out it was about three-thirty a.m.

I asked, "Where did people go? Bedrooms?"

Marcia responded, "A few left around two o'clock. Lucas and I made sure they were in shape to drive. The rest crashed somewhere. There are a few over on the chaises, some in the bedrooms, a couple in the living room, and another few in the media room. They're spread out."

"Mark?"

Marcia smiled and I could tell they'd made love sometime just from that glassy-eyed stare she gave me. "Well, last I saw he was in the big bed with Felicia, Monica, Janet, and Brita. Nils and one of the waitresses and a girl named Cari are in the other bed in the master. Nils was trying to set a record. Mark already had."

I chuckled. Mark had geared himself up for a big night of fucking. He'd been sure to nap, take all his supplements, vitamins, and hormones, and then took his heavy dose of Cialis to be ready for the party. I bet he still had a hard-on even in his sleep.

Marcia teased, "You have fun?"

I grinned broadly, "The best. You?"

"The best yet. I let myself go -- finally. Mark did me; I could tell you could tell. I also did five other guys. I feel like such a slut and I love it. I'm a changed person. I sure hope you keep inviting us to your parties if they're like this one."

I went and hugged Marcia. She was slightly taller. I rubbed our breasts together. I teased, "Do you do girls yet?"

She actually giggled, "Not yet, but I'm sure you're going to teach me soon."

I sighed, "Not right now, I need some more sleep; but yes, I will gladly be your bisexual mentor."

The two of us kissed in a very tender way. I felt Marcia's tongue come into my mouth, so I sucked on it for a minute. I groaned. She was hot; a sleeper in our midst all this time.

We pulled apart, and I whispered, "I gotta go. I have to be fresh for breakfast. We'll start at eight a.m."

Remarkably, I found an empty bedroom, set the clock, and went right to sleep again.

12