All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 68'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ideas for an erotic dance club

I have done some orgy porn in dance clubs where I have fucked both porn stars and amateur girls in New York, LA, Miami, London, Paris, Munich, Rome and Prague.

All of these clubs have couch areas where a ton of fucking takes place and a bar.

Some of the places where I have fucked have had shower or mist systems that for those orgy videos help lower the inhibitions of the women who appear in the videos. Some only get wet in the showers showing off their tits, bras, pussies and/or panties thru their clothing. Others will start removing their clothing to let that clothing dry out, while they walk about the club in their lingerie, topless or even bottomless. Still others will be more willing to fuck us who are posing as male dancers, waiters or guests for the purposes of the videos and/or fuck other women at the club for the cameras recording the orgy scenes.

Some of these places have had a pool filled with alcohol and beach balls, these pools have had wide sides that allow a good platform for fucking. Some also have had stripper poles, go-go dancing cages or stages of various sizes depending upon the theme of the orgy video. I have traveled back to some of these clubs and found the same amenities when the clubs are not being used for orgy porn shoots, so given the lifestyles of your character Mark and his friends you might want to have one or more of these amenities added to Club Infinity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

let me guess they fuck all the strippers. i have no doubt it will happen. god thats fucking lame when it does. very predictable. just like the porn stars and feeble stalker plot.

bimike41bimike41about 2 years ago

Hey anonymous… so you have apparently read a story Thru 69 chapters…and still need to comment that this is “lame” and not shocking that they will be having sex w strippers, in a EROTICA FICTION WEBSITE? you are amazingly weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...