Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. This was good, clear, critical thinking.

"And why visit other clubs?"

"I need other ideas for art, entertainment, and everything, plus sources of where to look for things like the right kind of people. I thought I'd see if you and Alice wanted to go along. It might involve some overnights somewhere. I want to go to the best clubs around."

I grinned broadly, "Hey, maybe we could pickup some guys. Oh, one other thing, I can fly you there in either the smaller Cessna or one of Mark's jets. I need the air time."

Stacy looked shocked at the idea of picking up some men, but laughed. "But ... Mark ...?"

"He has to get his own guys ... or girls ... or whatever. He could do all three of us, you know -- you, Alice, and me."

"Three on one? A guy's dream I suppose, but probably not good in actual implementation."

I countered her remark, "Mark is a sexual wonder. He can please you like you can't even dream you want to be pleased, and have two other women there with him getting the same experience."

"You're serious?"

"Very."

Stacy said, "And you're a pilot -- for real?"

I nodded, "Yep, a very good one, I think. Jet rated." Stacy was impressed.

Mark showed up again late that afternoon to talk about some of the club details with the four of us. Alice came over too and watched the simulation and met Stacy, and then we went at it for two hours talking about the layout, decorating, painting, and maintenance. We even got into the types of urinals in the club's men's rooms.

When we were breaking up, I invited Stacy and Alice back to the condo for drinks and dinner. I reminded them of the secrecy need, and gave them a rationale for being with me that had a strong element of truth in it: we were working on a project together and just wanted some social time together. I involved Mark because he liked Alice and as it turned out Stacy, and we shared the limousine back to the condo on my invitation.

Ryan, Mike, James, and Deke were at the condo with KC. They'd just arrived shortly before we did and were talking about doing dinner in some way. I did all the introductions and got everyone their first glass of wine. No one got into the details of our other guests' visit. The focus became Alice and Stacy, and not why they were there. Alice was a known, so deflected a lot of attention to herself and how nice The Meadows had turned out. I cued my sisters in that Mark might have designs on Stacy, so we gave him some room to be the Casanova if he wanted to be. He did.

Mark took Stacy on a private tour of his condo. Alice had already seen the place multiple times, so she hung out with us. I confess Alice, my sisters, and I got to kissing the guys, and it was quite romantic. Alice seemed to be developing an attachment to Deke. I couldn't recall them ever being together, so I liked the idea that she would expand her horizons to a new lover. Deke had gathered Alice and me to his side, suggesting he wanted a three-way later in the evening.

It would be obvious and confirming to Stacy that six other women also lived there from our clothes and makeup in some of the other bedrooms. Further, Alice had made no effort to hide that she'd been in frequent sleepovers in our condo. The large bed couldn't be misinterpreted, plus it had been featured in several articles in the celebrity press a few months earlier. Stacy's memory got triggered about things she'd read only she hadn't attributed them to Mark or me until she saw them for real. I could only guess how that discussion went when Mark showed her that room.

Mark was as solicitous with Stacy as he was with Alice and the rest of us. The point was not lost on Stacy. I don't think she saw any of us as competition. I think she realized that his thinking was to include her as an intimate friend at some level. I smiled to myself. That was how Mark did it with all of the women he'd been with, and they loved him for it. If I detected any emotion from Stacy it was curiosity about how Mark would proceed with her. I think she knew she wanted to see the movie, but she needed to allow time to unfold the whole plot to her. After the tour, I detected more of a willingness to engage in some way with all of us. I don't think she'd made the leap to the girl-on-girl stuff, however.

Our favorite French restaurant down the street from the condo catered our dinner, delivering the food right to our kitchen. Mark always tipped well. Mark thought of the restaurant as an extension of our own kitchen only they had several superb chefs.

Mark played the perfect host, brought out his favorite expensive wine, and turned up the heat on Stacy. He had her sitting next to him at the dinner table, and would often lean over and nuzzle into her neck, or kiss behind her ear, or turn her for a romantic kiss. What reluctance Stacy had, if any, slowly atrophied away as he started to get physical.

As Mark romanced Stacy, Deke got amorous with Alice and me. Alice had done public loving before with Mark and another time with Ryan, and then over the great party weekend, so she thought little about the others being nearby or about two women cuddling up with one man. This was an estrogen rich environment. Her casual demeanor about the public affection and making out rubbed off on Stacy, and she happily allowed the situation to unfold without complaint or resistance.

After dinner and a little cleanup, I dimmed the living room lights further and we put on some sexy music so we could dance. I got Mark and Stacy to partner, and then Alice, Deke, and I cuddled together near them as we swayed to the music. We were kissing, and soon I saw Mark and Stacy in a similar lip lock. They got increasingly worked up, until the dancing ceased to be a pretext for the kissing and they just stood there making out and running their hands over each other.

Near us, Mike and Melanie were also making out and feeling all over each other. James, Izzy, and Sheila had gotten something going, right next to Ryan, Cindy, and KC. Everyone was moving slowly, but deliberately towards removing clothing and some romance.

To help facilitate things, I led Alice and Deke to a sofa, and we fumbled around making out and running each other's hands into our clothing in a sensuous manner. Gradually, we undressed each other, but we kept it slow. We both knew we were teasing not only each other, but also Stacy into our scene.

Alice and I were both generously endowed with a low sag factor. All four of our breasts stood high and proud, especially when we pushed out our chests. As our blouses and bras fell away to Deke's advances, we were alluringly half-naked. As usual, we were also without panties so our pussies were readily available to each other, as well as on display as our short skirts got pushed up out of the way and Deke's fingers started to dial interesting numbers on each of our pussies.

Deke understood that there was a seduction underway. He went slowly with Alice and me, since we were closest to Mark and Stacy -- only a few feet away, plus Stacy frequently looked over at us to see what we were doing. If I'd been in her shoes, I would not want to be first in anything. Elsewhere in the room there had been some changing around; Ryan had stripped Cindy and Melanie's clothing completely away, and already had his head buried in my sister's hot love box. We could all hear the squishy sounds of his fingers working on her G-spot as Mel waited her turn and worked on Cindy's tits.

James was taking his time with Sheila, and Mike seemed to be working on Izzy's sweet little pussy as KC assisted in that seduction.

Stacy turned between kisses with Mark and asked me in a near whisper, "Are you always so public about your lovemaking?"

I leaned over and tenderly kissed her. "We can be, but not always. If this bothers you, I'm sure Mark would be happy to take you somewhere private. Tonight, it looks like we want to see what each other are doing. We find it exceptionally arousing to be making love when we can watch others doing the same thing around us. KC calls it live personal pornography."

Mark asked her in a gentle voice, "Stacy, is that what you want -- to be more private?"

Stacy was honest, "I'm torn between being embarrassed and my arousal and curiosity."

Mark told her, "Let's stay out here for a while. Watch the others. Experience what Elsa told you about. Feel and enjoy the arousal. It's all right to watch the others. We know we are a show for each other. Help be my leading actress tonight." He snuggled into Stacy's neck, nuzzling and kissing her erogenous zone until she moaned in lust and romance.

The pair launched into a passionate kiss. I thought Stacy would devour Mark.

Mark soon pulled Stacy's top from her jeans and helped pull it over her head. She was braless and her nipples were pierced with small gold barbells. Another tattoo became evident as well, a larger heart on the side of one breast.

12