All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 69'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Idea for Club Infinity

The Club needs a topless DJ or a few topless DJs, like Topless DJ Diva who is Dutch and I saw performing at a club in Ibeza Spain or Topless DJ Aurika who usually performs with her male friend DJ Forsage, I saw them perform at a club in London. These DJs start dressed in some amount of clothing and then the girls strip down until they are topless and wearing thongs or g-strings and stiletto heeled shoes. Sometimes they also wear stockings and garter belts. Frequently they also have other dancers perform with them stripping down similarly and performing simulated sex acts on stage. There are vimeo and youtube videos of these DJs and other topless DJs performing at the various clubs around the world. I would think someone working for Brita would know about these sorts of DJs and the type of clubs in Europe which seem to be more in line with what Mark and his horny friends would want to experience as entertainment at their club. Also college students are a great source of patrons for these sorts of clubs with sororities and fraternities being great recruiting grounds for such a members only club as they have a tendency to be able to keep secrets involving sex and alcohol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Quantity now more important than quality?

Too much pussy and not enough cock?? No problem, send Elsa out on the street. She can bring back all kind of homeless guys, used car salesmen, etc. Cock should be easy for her to find. For God's sake, they should have 80 or 90 NDAs out their now. For a big enough payment from the National Inquirer some one is going to blow the whole thing open. Their have been enough semi-leaks already for a good journalist to get the whole story, He could go disguised as a cock if he can locate Elsa. This is a good story, there are just way to many people in it now. Let's go deeper on fewer individuals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3458 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...