All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 73'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

The family story line seems to be something that could look like the "Island Fever" series of erotic stories written by Jeremydcp https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1995522&page=submissions

Hopefully before you get to those sorts of story lines you have at Club Infinity a closed sex orgy porno video shoot something like what is seen in the porn video series "In the VIP" (inthevip.com) or "Drunk Sex Orgy" (drunksexorgy.com). "In the VIP" is a sex orgy video series produced by the American porn company Reality Kings, while "Drunk Sex Orgy" is a similar sex orgy video series produced by the European based porn company Tainster. These two series tend to be shot in clubs like the Club Infinity you are creating in this series and these videos of which 5 to 15 minute teaser clips can be seen on free porn tube sites like pornhub.com and redtube.com, where if you want to see the full videos you link to the two main sites above and join as a member of those sites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Elsa

I am beginning to like her again. She now values a baby more than picking up random people from bars, the workplace and service workers. Hopefully this will effect her priorities a little at least down the road. This is going to make a sea change in the plot lines going forward and I for one am looking forward to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...