Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 73

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, "Oh, I bet you have lots to tell besides what we already know. This bed is amazing. I can't believe you all sleep together."

"We do ... and we do more than just sleep," I teased. My comment made the color rise in June's face.

June twirled around to me, "You mean sex?" Almost as soon as she'd vocalized the thought, she apologized. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to blurt that out; brain not fully engaged results in stupid side comments." She tried to wave away her faux pas.

I held up my two hands - seven fingers. I said with humor, "Let's see, you take one very horny male (I wiggled a finger), and six even hornier females (I wiggled all the rest) and you put them altogether in one bed, and what do you think will happen." I smirked at her, amazed as how the color rose further from her neck up.

"Sex, I guess." Her look let me know she knew I was teasing her.

"No guessing about it. We fuck like minks and we love it. If Mark is busy we always have each other."

June's attitude sudden changed. She leaned in with a conspiratorial whisper, "And, I'm betting that's not always enough. I'm also betting that you have some other males stashed away somewhere who help with your mink-like tendencies." She grinned broadly, but continued to blush. The sudden shift in her demeanor from somewhat innocent to a leering and horny young woman caught me off guard.

I simply stared at her, and then grinned. "What an interesting concept? How interesting."

June tossed out, "Well, if you want another sister to join the fray, please call me. I would love to be sexually active with all of you. I'm experienced with both sexes. Actually, I'd love to apply for a position with y'all."

I turned and hugged her, "I think you know that love is at our core. You also have seven people to convince, so if that's what you want you'll have to become more of a visitor than once a year." I chortled, "I suspect your sister will be the hardest one to win over to the idea of you being here with us too, although I got my sister involved pretty easily."

June nodded, took one more lecherous look at the large bed, and sauntered off to join the others in the living room.

Later, I mentioned June's desire to join us to KC. I told her, "She said she's sexually active and would like to be with us."

KC laughed, "June saying she's sexually active is like saying the Titanic had buoyancy problems. I think she's fucked every guy she's ever met. Mark would love her. She's his type."

"You mean pretty and fuckable."

"Yes, and always a sure thing. If she can get him alone, she'll put the make on him."

"Do you care?"

KC pondered my question. "I'd love to see her grow up and see that there's more to a relationship than fucking, not that I should throw bricks in my glass house. If June wants to join us, she'll have to get a lot more mature about life than she is now."

"I had the same impression."

That evening the relatives who lived nearby packed up and left. To my surprise, I ended up having a nice long talk with Mark's parents. It was overdue, and we all knew it. Mark's dad got up to get something to drink and his mother turned to me and asked a question that made about every synapse in my head short-circuit. "Elsa, when are you going to have a baby? Your sisters too? Isn't your biological clock ticking? I can almost hear it right now." She smiled, but I knew she was serious about wanting a grandchild.

I was speechless. I stammered around for a full minute before I finally got out, "I don't know. I've never talked to Mark or my sisters about it. I've always thought, well sometime in the future, but I guess the future is getting closer everyday."

She said, "The longer you wait, the harder it'll be. You're what, thirty-one? Thirty two? That's about the ideal age these days. You'll still have 'It' when the kids leave home for college, and a lot more fun years ahead of you - especially with this crowd." She gestured around to the others in the room and laughed.

I admitted, "I guess I'll have to think about your questions and our situation. I admit you've rattled my cage quite a bit in the last two minutes."

"I didn't mean to. I bet your sisters have thought about it. Ask them when you're not in this party environment. It's a big decision for a woman. You seem mature and ready to accept all that being a parent requires."

We had a few guests staying over for a day or so. My parents left on Friday, taking advantage of the fact that Cindy and I would fly them back to Upstate New York in Mark's Cessna Citation leaving from our backyard, and then proceed on from there to Arizona with his parents. We wanted the flight hours and after the trip to the Caribbean, Mark was more relaxed about letting us use the jet.

The entire day I brooded over what Mark's mother had talked to me about - having a baby. I almost felt shell shocked in some ways. I wanted a baby and hadn't known it or thought about it until she asked the question. The idea had become consuming, and I realized it was to be a hallmark feature of my life for a longtime to come.

When we landed after the flight from Arizona back to the city, I maneuvered all of us until I could get Mark alone for a conversation. I guess I prefaced our discussion with the words I've since learned most males never want to hear; "Mark, we need to talk."

He went on guard, but led me into his den-office so we could talk while the others were spread out around the house. I think he expected the worse, because he was looking sullen and almost grief stricken.

I was nervous and twisting up a tissue in my hands as I sat opposite him at his large desk. The barrier between us was kind of obvious. I think he wanted protection and a large piece of furniture seemed to satisfy him in that instant.

"Mark, I have a desire to do something that ... well, I need you ... it's a family matter, but I'm talking to you first ... your mother kind of raised the issue and I realized I had this hole in my life ... well, do you understand?"

He leaned forward with a very puzzled look on his face. "Elsa, I don't have any idea what you're talking about. If there's something wrong I want to fix it. Have I done something?"

I started to tear up, "Nooooo," I bleated out. "I want a baby."

I bent over my own lap and cried into my torn tissue. I couldn't look at him for fear of the rejection he might have of me and the idea.

I felt his arms around me an instant later as his kisses rained down on the side of my face and the back of my neck. He hugged me to him. I knew I was loved, but what did he think.

I looked up and he was smiling. He just said, "So be it. Yes."

"Really? You're OK with the idea? I want you to be the daddy of our child, but I'm sure some of the others will feel the same way and want babies too."

"You'll have to stop birth control and having unprotected sex with the other men," He pointed out.

I started to perk up. He seemed to like the idea. "Oh, of course. I don't think it'll be for long. I'm probably what you call ripe for fertilization. My mother told me that when she and my dad decided to have me she stopped birth control and probably conceived the next day. She tells me I probably have her 'instantly pregnant' genes." I smiled. "That was how she got me to always remember to take my pills back in junior high and high school."

Mark asked, "Tell me when you start trying. I'm all for it. I guess I'm feeling fatherly at this age. I figured I'd be a father at some time in my life, but I never got into thinking about with whom or when all that much. When we started to date, I kind of thought about it back then, but since then our lifestyle has been a diversion from that direction."

I said, "Having a baby around will change our lifestyle a lot. Eventually, we'll have to moderate our large sex parties or get rid of junior in some way. We'll have to think about schools and all the activities that kids do. We'll need to socialize him or her with other children, not just those you have with my sisters." Mark was smart; he knew better than I did all the pros and cons.

Mark leaned over and kissed me, "I can hardly wait. Yes, it'll be different, but in the end it'll be wonderful. You'll be a great mother."

I cried again as we hugged. As we did I told him I wanted to tell my sisters. He agreed to let me do that in my own way.

Five days before the Grand Opening of the Club Infinity, a large sign appeared in the kitchen at The Meadows. It stated, 'A Surprise Is Coming December 1 - Be There or Be Square.' Most of the girls were asking each other what it was about, but there were only guesses. I played innocent, didn't admit to the sign, and didn't reveal that I knew anything. Stacy came by one day and also played dumb by asking, "Hey, what's that mean?"

As far as anyone knew Stacy and I were working on a crash project for Darwin Architectural Group with a 'Before Christmas' due date. We even left some drawings and sketches for some other projects lying around when we worked together to deflect attention to what we were really doing; specifically, last minute details about the club. Well, December first is before Christmas, so my sisters pretty much left us alone.

Mark traveled to India for a four day meeting, so he wasn't around for a week to respond to questions until the day before the big day. He merely noted the sign and asked, "Who put that up? Does anybody know what it means?" The way he asked was deceiving because everyone thought he didn't know anything; after all he'd been gone a day on other travel before the sign appeared.

12