Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 78

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan spoke first, "Elsa. Cindy. I'd like you to meet Garrett Ash and Chase Voxler. They were both fraternity brothers of mine a long time ago." He glanced around, "Are we the first here?"

"You are, and it is a pleasure to meet the two of you, Garrett and Chase."

Garrett spoke, "Please call me Gar -- rhymes with car; everyone else does and I've come to like it."

I latched onto Gar's right arm, pulled it against my barely clad braless breast that was trying to escape the summery top I wore, and started to lead him and the others back around the house. "Come on, Cindy and I just set up the bar. My sisters are back here too, but we expect a few others. Ryan, are you up to running the barbecue?"

Ryan chortled, "Sure am. Any word from Mark?"

"Only that he's become a bit of a movie star on the set where they're filming."

Gar and Chase both looked around. "Is that who owns this place -- a movie star?"

Ryan said to me, "I haven't told them much except about the party. I figured you'd want to talk to them about an NDA first."

"Oh, thanks for reminding me?"

"NDA?" Chase asked, "As in non-disclosure agreement?"

I led the pair into the house through the patio door. They both gasped at the décor and opulence. I produced two blank forms and gave them each a pen. "These forms basically say you can't talk about who you meet, what goes on, what you learn about us, and just about anything. You can talk between the two of you or Ryan or the others at the party -- and they have all signed these. If you do a tell-all book, we will own all your children, your life savings, your cock and both nuts, and I guarantee we have the staff to smoothly and efficiently remove them from your body with only a minimal amount of pain."

Chase and Gar both quickly signed after reading the brief one pager that said what I'd just said only in nicer language.

As I tucked them safely away, I said, "OK. Now, I can give you some details about this place and the other guests you'll meet. The nickel version is that this place belongs to Mark Worthington, the billionaire. Five or six of the women at the party are his girlfriends including Cindy and me. Melanie, Izzy, and KC are on this list too; I gestured to where the others were setting up outside. The sixth is with Mark and will be here on Sunday - Sheila. The others at the party are good friends. We are all very liberal thinkers as you'll find out if you choose to stay."

Chase said, "Ryan implied ... well, that your liberal thinking involved a lot of ... sex."

I smiled, "His implications were pretty accurate then."

Gar looked out at the other hot women. I noticed that Alice had apparently arrived and was greeting everyone. She wore one of her see-through tops, and even from inside the house we could see details.

Gar said, "But ... does that mean all of you? What about being Worthington's girlfriends?"

Cindy replied, "All of us, and Mark likes what we do. He's polyamorous as well."

I heard a knock on the front door and went to the foyer. As I opened the door, Mike was there with another good-looking man. Mike smiled, "Hi Elsa. This is my friend Griffin Berks or Grif. I heard you wanted another guy to join in this weekend, so I enlisted Grif. He's an old friend; we go back to high school."

Grif was no slouch in the looks and physique department either, although I thought that Gar and Chase had an edge on him. He had more of surf boy persona, but I think I developed that impression from his bushy crop of sun bleached dirty blonde hair. I quickly learned that Grif was a civil engineer for an engineering firm and spent a lot of time outdoors. I pushed the surfer boy image away, hugged Mike and Grif, and welcomed them inside. We quickly did the NDA routine.

When I looked over at my sister, Cindy had Gar in a lip lock that probably gave him a pretty clear idea of where the evening and weekend would go. Chase was involved with her thirty seconds later. I joined in as Cindy welcomed Mike and Grif, and then we all went outside.

Linda arrived carrying a large plate of hors d'oeuvres, followed by Jon and Amber. Stacy arrived with dozens of great hors d'oeuvres she'd helped prepare in the kitchen at the club. Ten minutes after that Troy and Janet came through the house to the party space on the back patio leaving some roll-on luggage at the bottom of the august stairway. Andy and Margo came in, both directly from work but carrying bags for their casual clothes.

A few minutes after that Greg, Kim, Sean, and Pam arrived together. Kim and Pam were wearing micro bikinis that even made my mouth water. Janet raced off and appeared five minutes later similarly attired. I could see the male mouths start to water. Ah, sex!

12