Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 80

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged Mark again, "Yes, yes. Marcia, I forgot. She should be in our inner circle too. I know how she feels about you. She forces herself to be standoffish because of her bodyguard duties, but you might want to change that somehow. Give her some other kind of job to draw her in closer to all of us. I know we all love her, and we've certainly been romantically physical with her."

Mark said, "How fast can you get us some rings? Does that place on St. Croix still exist?"

I held my hand out to drop something into his. He looked puzzled but put his hand out. He said, "What's this?"

I dropped three rings into his hand. I said, "These are on loan from Cindy, Melanie, and me until we can get permanent ones. I think they'll fit Izzy, Alice, and Stacy. I'll borrow Sheila's ring for Marcia, so that'll work."

Mark hugged me and loved me. I didn't quite understand but he kept mumbling something in Latin -primus inter pares.

Mark and I made love in the guest room, but only because most of my sisters had gone to bed in our super-king size bed. After our lovemaking, Mark lay between my legs with his potent love stick still deep inside me and we kissed very romantically.

As he rolled over my leg to lay beside me, I heard him make a funny noise of surprise. I looked down our bodies. Izzy was there lapping at Mark's partially inflated cock. As she finished, she moved slightly to her right and eagerly started to lap at my sodden pussy. A couple of fingers came into play to help extract his nectar from inside me.

Izzy pulled off of me for a second and said, "The big bed's full of sleeping sisters. With Alice and Stacy sleeping over, there's not much room. Besides, I really need this." She dove face first back into my cunt with her tongue extended.

Izzy made me cum. She had scientifically studied each of her sisters. She knew their sexual geography, both inside and out. She was small enough that she could often and easily fist any of us, particularly if we had a load or two of lubricating juices. After my orgasm, I felt her small hand slide into me, and she started to massage my G-spot. My God, I had a great sister. Her tongue hit my clit again, and I soared into space with yet another orgasm. The tiny fist she twisted inside me certainly helped. I thought Mark should teach her how to give The Experience.

Mark had been watching Izzy's sortie on my pussy. As she'd been lapping and thrusting with one hand on me, her other hand had been stroking and toying with Mark's cock, bringing him back to life. With his regimen of vitamins, supplements, and hormones, plus his exercise program, he didn't need much to restore his vitality, especially after his first orgasm.

Izzy's hand quickly extracted from my vagina, and I watched as she was almost tossed into the air by our lover, and then practically nailed to the bed with Mark's long shaft spearing into the gaping hole in her small nubile body. Izzy squeaked and then groaned in pure pleasure as he buried the last inch of his manhood deep into her small body.

Mark was rough with Izzy that morning, rougher than he normally was with any of us, even in play. Izzy loved this. This was her thing - some mild abuse. He slapped at each breast, and in doing so watched as her nipples extended to white-hot rubies about to pop out of her body into space. He put a hand on her neck, squeezing slightly so she knew she was just a minor effort on his part away from choking. Izzy came almost instantly.

Mark lifted her up and off his cock and lay down. He pulled her body onto his and she scrambled to get his large cock back inside her love cavity. As she sank down on the shaft, Mark spanked her three times on her small bottom. Izzy came again. Mark kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

I was aroused just watching how he could play our small lover. Despite having been cleaned out by Izzy, I flushed lots of Mark's cum and my girl juice from my pussy. I was fingering myself jilling off as I watched my lovers right next to me. Every time I spasmed, some more cum would appear at my opening.

Eventually, I couldn't stand it. I took hold of Izzy's face and kissed her hard, forcing my own tongue into her mouth. We moaned into the sapphic hot kiss. Izzy's hand found my slit, and she was instantly on my clit again as she rode Mark at a crazy angle. As they paused, I reached down where Mark's cock entered her tight pussy and rapidly stroked Izzy's clit. Mark could tell what was happening.

Izzy came like a runaway freight train. She held onto me almost to the point of pain as the orgasm punished every cell of her needy frame. She shook and vibrated, and then as the wash of pleasure passed, she started to ride Mark again, seeking still one or two more major releases.

Mark brought her to more climaxes before he blasted his second load of the morning into her small frame. Izzy was pledging her eternal love to our man - our husband and lover for all time. She was beautiful and tender after that, and Mark knew her well enough to cuddle her small frame to his body in a tender way. I got pulled in close as well, and we went back to sleep that way.

An hour later I woke up as Izzy's small naked body gently sighed with each breath almost imperceptibly beside us, Mark again made love to me. I never tired of his advances. I'd always told him any time, anywhere, any way for any reason. In that case, I knew it was the purest form of love there was.

Mark

The next evening before we went out for dinner, Elsa moved in front of me so no one else in the room could see what she was doing. She tapped my chest and said in a hushed tone, "You need to take this."

I looked down and it was another of our 'wedding' rings - small, beautiful, and sparkly with the diamonds inlaid around the bezel. I looked up at Elsa.

She whispered, "It's for Marcia. I borrowed Sheila's for you to use. The rest are on order from the jeweler on St. Croix. She's long overdue for one. You spend tonight with her too, but at dinner you do what you need to do with this and the other three I gave you. The rest of us are all on board with this decision. Everyone knows but her, but I did get Lucas to assign her to be with us tonight. The others might guess something might happen, but don't know for sure. We all want this."

I took the ring and put it in my pocket. I kissed Elsa. "Thank you, my darling wife. I would have a very incomplete and error-ridden life without you in it."

Elsa danced away waving her nearly empty glass of ginger ale in the air as though she were tipsy. She hadn't had even a sip of alcohol since we made love one night and she was sure she'd conceived.

Since we were staying in the city at the condo, our group walked down the block to our little French restaurant that we all knew so well we didn't even need menus. Elsa seated the long table, appropriately starting with Stacy, Izzy, me, Alice, and Marcia in the middle on one side of the table and the other men and women distributed around the rest of the large table. The girls seemed very at ease with the arrangements, but those nearest me seemed to have questions about why that particular arrangement.

Without asking, the table got served with wine, ginger ale for Elsa, and some escargot and shrimp as appetizers. Claudette, the grand-mère of the family that ran the restaurant came and took our orders. As soon as she was gone I knew we'd have about twenty or thirty minutes while her husband and son, the chefs, prepared our fare.

I tapped on my water glass with my fork and stood. A few of the other patrons looked over at us in the small alcove to see what was about to happen. I noticed Lucas and Linda at another table, and also Geck and Jana at another. We were well protected.

I spoke in a low voice so all of our group could hear, but the restaurant was small and everyone could hear me in any case.

"Time and circumstance have delayed an event we celebrate tonight that I want to be a joyous occasion we all celebrate. So, I hereby set out to right my slow response time with hopes that I will be forgiven." I turned to Izzy and to her stunned surprise I coaxed her into standing next to me. Her eyes got as big as saucers about being singled out for some reason.

"Izzy Mendoza you have captured my heart and the hearts of your sisters with our full intent to love you forever. I want you to know that I love you ... we love you ... regardless of anything else that happens. Some people wear a friendship ring, but I hope this ring represents more to you than just friendship. It stands for eternal love from your new sisters and me. I know we have a unique relationship and that will change over time as our family does, but I always want you near me. A minute can't go by without me thinking of you. This ring, as the others around this table do, signifies my commitment and love to you. I love you."

Izzy had a flow of tears down her cheeks - happy tears. She whimpered slightly with each of Mark's sentences and fought back an all out sobbing jag. She'd tucked her lower lip into her mouth to help stem the flow.

I produced the ring and slipped it onto the ring finger of Izzy's tiny left hand. It fit perfectly. Izzy was trembling and mumbling, "Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I love you all. I love you all."

Izzy threw herself into my arms and gave me an epic kiss that resulted in the whole restaurant applauding my commitment. I was pleased. I helped Izzy sit, but remained standing.

I said, "I am far from finished." I turned to my other side and said, "Alice, please stand beside me."

Alice made a little squeaking sound and started to cry tears of joy as she stood. I made the same little oath to her, produced another ring and slipped it onto her finger. We hugged and kissed, and then I helped Alice sit.

I then turned and took two large steps until I was beside Stacy's chair. I gently nudged her up. She looked positively shocked and started to tremble. I spoke, "Stacy, I love you. We love you. We want you in our lives forever. This ring is our commitment to you of that love. It does not bind, but it forms the basis for our eternal linkage with you. We hope you feel the same. Come and be with us."

Stacy came into my arms and cried against my chest. She too kept repeating her love for me and all of her new sisters. Izzy reached out and stroked her side.

I took a couple of steps back the other way, as I said, "It's not unusual that work brings two people together who then fall in love and want to spend the rest of their lives together." I passed Alice and stood beside Marcia. She too looked panicked about what was about to happen. I heard her whisper to herself, "Oh, my God." I gently helped her stand.

"Marcia, everyone at this table loves you and we want you in our lives forever. You have come a long way with us from being a conservative and dedicated security team member and bodyguard to now being our beloved. We want you with us from here on out as a full member of our family; a sister to my other wives, and a wife to me. Please take this ring as a symbol of my and our love for you. This does not restrict, but we intend it to communicate that love to you."

Marcia kissed me and also cried. I now had four women at the table all with tears running down their cheeks and runny noses. I coaxed the other three to stand and the five of us had a group hug while the other women and men in our party applauded them. Many of the other patrons in the restaurant also applauded. I saw the grand-mère also clapping with a broad smile.

As we sat, I spoke again, "To everything there is a season. My commitment to Izzy, Alice, Stacy, and Marcia leads me to reaffirm the commitment I have for you Elsa, Cindy, Melanie, Sheila, and KC - and remotely to Brita. This season part of that commitment is leading to parenthood for Elsa and me, but we all know it will be for all of us. We're all about to be parents whether or not we provided sperm or egg in this situation. This is the first. There will be others and I guarantee I will feel the same joy I do today with what will happen with each of you. Just so you know, I am willing to be a baby daddy, but I know some of you gentlemen also want that honor and that does not bother me in any way. We need to raise our glasses to toast our new sisters Izzy, Alice, Stacy, and Marcia, and to toast the first child who will join our circle."

Claudette immediately appeared at the table with a bottle of champagne and flutes for us to drink with just in time. She beamed and winked at me. She knew our party well; we were there once or twice a week. She knew we had a plural family, and now one that was growing by both inclusion and nature. I saw her pass a flute of diet ginger ale to Elsa. We all toasted, drank, and I sat. There was a little more applause, including from some of the other patrons, and then our normal conversations took over the table.

I turned to Melanie across the table and said, "We're going to need a larger bed."

Mel laughed, "It's already on order. We might even get it next week."

Elsa

There was such amazement and a party atmosphere at the city condominium and at The Meadows on the weekend because of the annexation of the Izzy, Alice, Stacy, and Marcia into our sisterhood and Mark's wifehood.

Of course, there was the instantaneous and simultaneous request from Mark to have the four move in with us on a permanent basis, making the live-in mix Mark and nine women. Izzy had been asked many times before, but had resisted a full relocation. She had lots of clothing in each location, but hadn't done the deed. Alice and Stacy also had a few things squirreled away in my closet. Marcia had some clothing in one of the small apartments the security staff sometimes used on a lower floor or out at her small gatehouse apartment at The Meadows.

Izzy's parents knew she kind of dated Mark as well as worked for him, but I don't think they'd actually allowed themselves to think that she had an intimate relationship with him, let alone with Cindy, KC, Sheila, Melanie, Alice, Stacy, Marcia, or me. Occasionally, she'd mentioned one of our five steady guy friends too, giving the inaccurate illusion that she was playing the field and possibly serious about more than one man.

Izzy's parents had met Mark the prior Thanksgiving, when we hosted a huge party for parents and sibs at The Meadows. They had liked him, but things had been so above board in our behavior that they couldn't read anything intimate in the relationship of their daughter with the polite and handsome billionaire she worked for. Further, Izzy had brought Carter, Deke, Ryan, Mike, and James to them with introductions that hinted at serious boyfriend status.

Izzy recounted the story. She went to her parents' home Thursday night after work for dinner. She pulled her mother aside and told her that she planned to move in with Mark and her new sisters. She bluntly told her mother that she had a loving and physical relationship with all of us, and that coupled with the ring she had for all intents married Mark and the rest of us.

Izzy's mother became unglued and parts flew off in all directions. She was overjoyed that her daughter had found love and happiness with a real man. She had great difficulty with the realization that her daughter had sex with and loved other women. She was ecstatic that Izzy had 'married' into great wealth. She couldn't begin to digest a plural or polyamorous relationship. The older woman cried, laughed, got angry, sulked, instructed, forgave, suffered depression, and about every other emotion one could think of as the news was revealed and the implications made explicit by her daughter.

Resignation and acceptance had become the norm by the time Izzy's father got home from work. Her mother insisted that Isabella talk to her own father about this.

Izzy laughed in the telling. "I was blunt again because I didn't care what he thought, I was going to do this one way or the other. I told him that I had established a loving and physical relationship with Mark and the other women he also loved. I told him that we loved each other, and would for all of time. My father said, 'Are you happy?' I told him I was ecstatic and going to move into Mark's big condo and The Meadows that he'd been at over Thanksgiving. He nodded and said, "Good. If you get unhappy, come and talk to me. I think you picked a nice man and nice women to be with - a very unconventional arrangement, but everyone you hang out with was nice. Go and enjoy your life. Remember your mom and I are always here to help you.' That's all he said, except to ask my mother when dinner would be served."

Alice was near Mark's age. She just told her parents about the situation and that was that. Stacy, our emo girl, also simply announced what she was doing to her relatives, and there was no further discussion. She didn't allow for any.

We pulled Marcia into our fold rather nicely; creating a space for her in our sisterhood that I think made her comfortable. She was gradually relaxing into her new status, but uncertain about what that meant as far as her job. Of course, I knew that Mark would shower her with money if she'd let him, but she also wasn't that kind of person.

Shortly after that wonderful night, my morning sickness started. I was not a happy camper. I'd drag-ass into work slightly nauseous yet starving and work at about fifty percent capacity at best until things cleared up around lunch. By dinnertime I felt I could eat a water buffalo raw providing there was pistachio ice cream for dessert, and the next day it would all repeat.

Izzy and Stacy did move in almost immediately. Alice was a little slower, but bit-by-bit she took over a bedroom in each place, and decorated the two rooms to be showcases for her style and flare. We loved them. Marcia also moved a lot into a bedroom she opted to share with Stacy. While the rooms were bedrooms, sleeping usually took place in Mark's large bed.

One minor disappointment was that we couldn't get anybody to make a bed the size that Melanie had ordered that would fit ten of us, even in tight quarters. The decision was thus made to have two large beds side-by-side, each easily capable of holding five or six people, and maybe more in a pinch. The additional beds were ordered, and soon in place in both the condo and The Meadows. Fortunately, the master bedrooms in both homes were adequate to hold the new furniture.

At about this point, I could tell that Mark had some maturing idea in his head about something involving the family. I noticed on a Monday evening when Stacy and I had him between us as we watched a re-run of NCIS on the big TV. I could almost smell the wood burning.

Elsewhere in the room with us that night were Ryan, Deke, and Mike. James and Carter were tied up with work in some way. Ryan had Mel and KC comfortably snuggled under an arm; Deke was cuddling with Sheila and Alice; and Mike had arms around Cindy and Marcia. Izzy was unpacking a load of things she'd brought from her apartment, but would often come into the room and be welcomed by all of us, especially the guys who wanted her to feel loved.

Mark watched the interactions between the guys and the various women not in a way that displayed irritation or jealousy, but in a way that revealed his curiosity about what they were doing and their demeanor more than any particular physical thing.

A different combination of our steady guys was over at the condo each of the next three nights, and then after work on Friday we went to The Meadows for the weekend. All five of our guy friends and all of Mark's wives were there, except Brita - fifteen of us. Mark again studied the interactions between the men and each of the women.

I heard him ask Ryan, "Why did you kiss Marcia that way, while you held Melanie?"