Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 80

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan looked worried, but answered in what I knew was honesty, "Because I love both of them. I love all of the women. I hope that was OK."

Mark just nodded and said, "Oh, yes. Thank you," and left them be. Ryan relaxed but had a curious look on his face.

Later that evening, some of us were in the large bed making love with each other. Deke had me in a really sexy position where he was standing as I lay back on the bed. He was slowly pumping his cock into me and often leaning down and kissing me. Eventually, we had a matched pair of orgasms that left us breathless. He came up on the bed and we cuddled for a while.

Mark had been making love with Marcia not too far away, but for some reason I felt as though I was being observed. I resolved about that point to ask Mark what was going on. He was acting kind of strange, and I'm sure the others noticed something too.

As it turned out, Mark and I were in the large shower at the same time while the others circulated just outside. Before I could ask my questions, Mark asked, "Elsa, do you love Deke?"

I responded in a defensive tone, "Honestly, yes, I do. You are my big love for all time, but I do care deeply for Deke and each of the other men here. I love them."

He said, "Oh, don't get defensive. That wasn't why I was asking at all. I know you love me, I was just testing how you felt about them."

I cocked my head to one side and had that strange feeling again. I asked, "Mark, what's going on. You've been acting kind of peculiar about us all week long. Are we OK? Are you angry at me or some of us for some reason - or any of our guy friends?"

Mark reacted physically, "OH, NO. Nothing like that; I'm not mad or anything even close. I've just suddenly become attuned to the other relationships you have with each other and with the five men that have been in our circle almost since the start. Do you think they love you?"

I'm certain I frowned but I answered his question, "I'm certain of it because they tell us they love us. Each man has told me they love me just today, and I'm sure they feel the same way about my sisters. Why are you asking?"

"I'm just curious. I have an idea unfolding that I'll talk to you about soon, but it's still jelling in my head about what to do about it. Please don't be worried. There is nothing negative in anything that I am thinking. I'm not even being kinky - well, any more kinky that we usually are when we're having some group sex."

"Mark, I'm taking you at your word, but if you sand bag me in some way because you're hiding some negative feeling, I'll never forgive you. I love you dearly. I want you in my life forever."

He asked, "And the guys?"

I answered honestly, "Them too, but you're the last bastion of my love. If I had to, I'd leave them all behind just to follow you to the ends of the earth."

He smiled and then pulled me to him and kissed me. I could feel his hardness rising between us. He said, "I know that, and I love you with all my heart. Trust me. You might even like the direction my thinking seems to be taking ... when I'm ready to reveal my thoughts. They're in process, so just a few more days."