Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 88

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no. Everyone has been so nice and cordial. I feel so welcome ... but you're all kind of married to each other."

"But we have open relationships that allow us to be with others we like - you, for instance."

"I'm learning more about that everyday by watching you. I should add that having sex - penetrative sex - scares me a little. I mean today just seeing Greg and you; well, he got so big, yet you took all of him inside you."

I chuckled, "And it was sensational. He's very fulfilling."

"He's married, right? Where's his wife ... Kim?"

"Last I saw Kim she was about to make love with our friend Don. His wife Edie couldn't make this trip because of some weekend business meetings."

Julie looked a little shocked.

"Don and Edie told each other to have a ball and fuck until they dropped. They are devoted to each other and to each other's pleasure. Allowing each other to have that openness with their sexuality is part of the fabric of their relationship. They've been married a long time too. So have Greg and Kim, and the other couples here."

Julie said, "Someone told me that having sex outside marriage leads to divorce."

I shook my head, "Not true. Couples that do that are no more or no less apt to divorce than any others. Some problem marriages do try outsiders to make things better, but that's fraught with problems before any outsiders were invited in. A number of unbiased sociologists have studied the issue and declared it a myth."

Julie was silent for a long time as she floated near me. Finally, she said, "Kissing you was nice. I never thought I'd like kissing a woman in a romantic way."

"I'm honored."

Julie looked embarrassed and glanced over where Chloe and Greg were in each other's arms making out. She said, "I liked kissing Chloe too. You both made my heart beat faster."

I teased, "Faster is good?"

She nodded, "Yes. It made me wet too."

I speculated in my teasing mode, "Maybe you're a lesbian and didn't know it."

Julie jerked up and looked at me all serious like, "Do you think so? I'd still like to make love with a man. Men excite me. I just don't know what to do ... and I worry. When we were dancing at the club I was so nervous with that stranger. He was nice, but I couldn't see myself having sex with him."

"Well, that's a sure sign that you shouldn't have sex with somebody. Do you ever think of any of the men in family as attractive partners?"

Julie said in a flustered tone and a near whisper, "Yes. All of them."

"Do you want me to help you connect with one of them - Mark, for instance."

"You'd do that for me?" Julie looked at me like a long-lost friend. She also sounded hopeful and expectant.

I smiled, "Julie, I love you. Of course, I'd do that for you. Come on. Let's go back to the house."

12