All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 99'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Same crap everytime

Boooooorrrrriiinngggggg ! Kill this story already

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 HEY ANNONY !

What's boring is your fag ass comments. YOU must really be a asshole fag cocksucker

amritaloveramritaloveralmost 7 years ago
Great Story, Keep it Up

While the story line ebbs and flows, this chapter is a great example of extended erotic fiction. I have been looking forward to this scene with Tori and the next one for weeks. It is a great read, ironically without any sex. For those who want something else, there are plenty of other wham-bam stories here to read instead.

Will she get The Experience on prom night? It would spoil her for life....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hurry! I can't wait for the next chapter!

I am 67 years old and a hopeless romantic. Bring it On!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: 5 HEY ANNONY !

I noticed despite your rant you didn't actually say anything about the story. I guess you couldn't find anything good to post about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Repetitive garbage

God I'm sick of this repetitious and unoriginal story. Beyond anything, it belongs in Novellas, not group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where is the rest?

I really enjoyed the series and was looking forward to some type of conclusion as the ones with the circle and other works. How did the day go? Did she get to play with her sisters? Well agree there is some repetition it does seem to grow all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story should be in the Novels and Novellas section.

MDG1969MDG1969over 5 years ago
Final chapters

The final chapters, 100 thru 105, are between chapters 10 and 11.

It's a quirk of the website, nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy crap monkies! You need an editor and about 97 less chapters. What I skimmed was just awful.

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 3 years ago

LOL, such nasty comments from the anonymous crowd but 99.9% of us loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dear detractors, if you dont like it you dont HAVE to read this 110 chapter story,

yes, it has its ups and downs but overall I definitely LIKE it !

only the part about de 80+ orgy got a 4 star from me, al others a 5 star ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES