Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 99

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This really was a date for the two of them. They had never gone out alone, and because of the age of consent issue Mark as well as the others in the family had kept a little distance between themselves from Tori. Ryan had explained to me that they all thought Tori was hot, but they couldn't stand succumbing to the temptation that would get them in trouble if things went south.

I know that Kate and Mark had a long discussion about appropriate behavior by Mark and Tori both at the prom and afterwards. They both smiled enigmatically when I asked what had transpired.

Saturday at noon, Cindy and I escorted Tori to theCapri Spa for the royal treatment in getting ready for the special dance. While we weren't going to the dance, my sister and I thought we'd pamper ourselves with some of the same treatments we were showering on our youngest sister and also show her how to enjoy part of her new lifestyle.

At the spa, we stripped down, wrapped ourselves in towels, and spent a half-hour in the sauna to start our open pore treatments. Next, there was a defoliation treatment, followed by a massage in various skin lotions, oils, and other rich emollients. A hair stylist appeared and worked over Tori's hair for nearly two hours. Cindy and I got simple haircuts and styles. A pedicure and manicure were tucked in, and then Cindy and I watched as Tori's eyes, face, neck, and visible skin were prepared with makeup for the dress and prom. When we were through, Tori looked like a sexy model and considerably older than just-turned eighteen.

The limousine whisked us home to the condo. As the pick-up time drew near, Tori got more and more nervous. Cindy asked, "Tori, why are you pacing?"

"I'm nervous. I'm afraid I won't be up to Mark's high standards."

We both went and hugged her. I assured her, "Oh, Tori, you are so far into outer space beyond his standards that I wouldn't worry a single bit. You are the most beautiful of any of us in the family, and anybody that I know. On top of all that, you are Mark's type: young, hot, and fuckable." I poked at her to reinforce my teasing.

Tori briefly smiled and then got serious again, "Oh, God, I hope so. I want to be perfect for Mark. I want to be the best date he's ever had. I hope I'll be a good lover for him. I'm so wet 'down there' I'm going to have to wear a pad and change it every hour. I have spares in my clutch purse." She gestured towards an end table where her shawl and purse sat.

"Tori, you'll do fine. The only reason you're nervous is your inexperience. Cindy and I got over our nervousness with Mark after one date. You'll be fine. He's easy to please, and even easier to love. All you have to do is love him and the rest will work out."

"Will he bring me back here or take me to The Meadows afterwards?"

Cindy and I both shrugged. I responded, "We don't know what he has planned, but I doubt it'll be either of those options."

"Oh, dear. Should I pack a bag? What should I take? What should I plan for? What does he do when he takes one of you on a date like this?"

Cindy said, "We go to galas and charity events with Mark, but we usually come back here or drive to The Meadows. What you're doing with him is very special and groundbreaking. I can't predict, but now that you mention it I would have a bag with some casual clothes in it. That's a great idea."

I suggested, "Nice casual clothes, not high school casual clothes. You need to start thinking like an heiress because you are one. After graduation the torn jeans and sweatshirt have to go. You will be beyond that. You do realize that you lack for nothing now?"

Tori shook her head, "I don't want to be a burden on Mark or the family. I can keep plodding along the way I have been. Good grief, do you know he already stepped in and paid for my entire college education -- everything -- ahead of time. He even made a special donation to the college in my name."

Cindy and I smiled and nodded. My sister said, "That sounds like Mark. Believe me, you won't be a burden on him. He loves you and wants to shower the people he loves with gifts and things that make their lives easier. You're now on his radar, so expect to move up in the world. I bet he takes you to some of the charity galas from now on; they're fun and you meet all sorts of interesting people."

Tori pulled both of us, "That's scary to contemplate, but for now come and help me put some casual things together that you think he'll like. I need to make the best impression I've ever made on anyone ever."

She led the two of us to her bedroom, and started to put things into a beat-up backpack. I shook my head, left the room, and came back in five minutes with part of my Gucci luggage set. Tori's eyes got large when she realized the bag wasn't a knock-off. She moved her selection of sharp-looking clothing to the bag, along with some cosmetics, hairbrush, and other feminine products. We both noticed that she borrowed a few things from her mother.

A half-hour before Mark was due to arrive I got a text from Marshall -- Mark's chauffeur and bodyguard, as arranged, that they were just leaving The Meadows. If all went well Mark would arrive exactly at seven o'clock.

At that point, it only took ten minutes to get Tori into her sexy lingerie that we'd helped her pick out at Victoria's Secret and the ball gown. We applied the diamonds and she stepped into the shoes. The transformation was startling, and suddenly we had the most beautiful eighteen-year old in the world standing in front of us. Both Cindy and I got tears in our eyes she was so gorgeous.

We rehearsed how Tori should behave at Mark's arrival, and spent a few moments in the living room positioning Tori in the perfect lighting and setting for the most dramatic impact of her 'look.' I nearly cried, she was so beautiful and innocent despite her attempts at sophistication.

My phone beeped a minute before seven. I read Marshall's message,'At condo.' I announced to Tori and Cindy, "He's here. Just wait."

Cindy and I moved off to the side so that we were almost out of sight peripheral players in this date. We'd been Tori's handmaidens, although we were well past being considered virgins by any stretch of the imagination.

The elevator beeped its arrival and Mark stepped off. He was decked out in a sharp looking tuxedo, shoes that shined like the sun, and he carried a clear plastic box with a corsage in it that perfectly matched the dress. I'd help coordinate that small bit. He came into the living room, looked around saw Tori, and froze in position taking in her beauty.

He gasped, "Wow!" The audible word made Tori light up and smile. Even my heart beat faster for her. This was the reaction she wanted more than anything anybody else might say the rest of the evening.

He came forward until he stood about ten feet in front of Tori and stopped again. He spoke, "At the risk of insulting all of your sisters including your mother, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. God, where have you been hiding that I didn't know you had this side to you. I am star struck, and in awe. I am feeling so inadequate to be your date tonight."

Tori charged into his arms, "Oh, Mark, I love you. I love you. I love you. I'm the one that feels unworthy. I'm a pretender -- an amateur, and everyone will know."

Mark kissed Tori and shook his head as he lightly scolded, "No, you're wrong. You are the real deal. If I hadn't already loved you before, and I did, I sure would have fallen for you now. I do love you. You, my fine young wife, are earth-shatteringly beautiful. I am sure you will be the belle of the ball tonight because you certainly are in my book. You also are the most beautiful woman on the planet."

Tori blushed deeply, and the pair briefly kissed again, but nothing too significant to smear her lip-gloss.

The pair separated, and he pinned the corsage on the bodice of her dress, adjacent to her left breast. As he finished he leaned in and kissed the upper part of her left breast that seductively bulged from the dress's integral bra. We could all hear the sharp intake of breath from Tori at the seductive kiss.

Mark said, "Oh, yes, I forgot to mention; I think you might want to throw a few clothes for tomorrow in a bag. We won't be coming back here after the prom until tomorrow. We might even go straight to The Meadows tomorrow morning, depending on what you want to do."

Tori gestured to the bag near the door. That was when Mark saw Cindy and me standing to one side. He bowed to the two of us -- Tori's handmaidens, and at least that night her fairy godmothers.

Mark announced, "I have one more thing I want to do before we leave." He looked over to a man standing just inside the room near the elevator foyer. "Mr. Rice, bring your camera over here. I want you to capture on film as much as you can of this beautiful young woman that I love dearly, so I can remember her as she is tonight for the rest of my life."

I thought Tori would cry when she heard Mark's comments. We helped her primp for the photographer, and then watched as the mandatory pre-prom photographs were taken at various points around the room. Tori just beamed like morning sunshine on a spring day. Cindy and I had tears of joy in our eyes for her.

12