All Comments on 'Billy and Mrs. Anderson'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nope

I struggled to get through the first page, I can't imagine trying to read another six of this drivel.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allabout 3 years ago

erotic story ! fiction is just that...fiction . Entertainment value is awesome , wouldnt change a thing. 5*s thanks.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loved the story but wished you had spent more time with Will and Margret and less time with the sorority sisters. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a great read , loved it. 5⭐️ Going into next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can someone clarify why billy suddenly turned to will? I didn't read it word by word and partly skimmed it so..

ZachDocEightZachDocEightalmost 3 years agoAuthor

when Billy is made a man via sex with Mrs. Anderson she begins to call him Will (Billy being a young boy name)

Stephen899Stephen899almost 3 years ago

Fantastic, I've always had fantasies about my mother and giving her a baby. She once told me that she would have liked four children (I have just an older brother). Nothing more sexy than a mother who still looks good and is hungry for sex. Here in England the age of consent is 16 and not 18, even more sexy...

blackcockriderblackcockrideralmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, made me cum in my pants! Any more stories with mommys milk filled masssive tits and boys, please?

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

Wasn’t too bad . I too thought Will should’ve spent more time with his mum and less time with the sisters. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

Excellent!! Loved it, great read. Wonderful plot not complex, but very nice and loving. THANKS for writing. 5 Stars.

AardieAardie4 months ago

Amy said she wanted to have Will's baby, then went and fucked her son. I give Will a 50% chance that the baby was his. Of course, an the end they say they don't care whose baby is whose, but they should get dna testing for medical purposes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...