All Comments on 'Billy Jo Loves Her Son'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Well now!!!

Looks like we have us a series starting. Would love to see more of this one..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Graduate Degree

This is more like a 690 level course.

gbaron64gbaron64almost 17 years ago
Great!!

Gonna go check to see if you've a sequel yet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes please

There should be more of it - Loved it -

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Better With Age

You have been at this art of writing erotica for a long time and you seem to get better all the time. So congratulations on this fine piece and keep it up my friend.

rich2007rich2007over 16 years ago
I think it was too short

A good story and I would like to read some more

rich

motherfucker74motherfucker74about 15 years ago
Not bad at all

I know it's been awhile since you posted this story, but it was quite good. I just stumbled upon it; I really need a short M&S story to get me off, and this did the trick. Thanks.

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Billy Jo

Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My Mom

I liked this story very much. I very quickly began comparing the events in the story to my life experiences with incest.I lived with my mother and sister as a teenager. My mother was our sole source of support and although she worked as a waitress in a truck stop it didn't provide enough money for us to live on so she went to selling her pussy to truckers. Although most of them fucked her in their trucks some she brought home. My room was next to hers and thru a small hole in the floor I could watch everything that was going on and would jack off wishing I was the one fucking her. I very quickly decided that if I wanted any pussy my best chance was my sister. One morning after my mother has left the house I went into my sister's bedroom, got into bed with her as she woke up and wanted to know what I was doing. I explained very clearly that I was going to fuck her with or without her approval and although I wanted her cooperation if I didn't get it I would rape her. She gave half hearted support and I fucked her for the first time that morning and followed it up by fucking her 4 more times that day and every day afterwards. My sister went off to school in another state so I was without pussy and took up cock sucking. I had an idea of the pussy I wanted next - my mother. One night I jacked off while watching her fuck a guy and made up my mind that I was goind to be the next cock she took. The minute he was gone I entered her room nude with a good hard on and told her that if she was going to give that pussy to anyone it would be me. I pushed her back on the bed, climbed on top and rammed my cock into her cum filled wet pussy. She started to give me all the reasons as to why I shouldn't have my cock buried in her. I told her to shut the fuck up. I told her that I had been fucking my sister for many months and now it was her turn to whore for me. As time when on we worked out an agreement that she could continue to sell her pussy but I got to suck the cum out of her when they finished and that if one of them wanted a blow job or to ass fuck I was going to provide that service. It worked out great for everyone involved and still does. When sis comes home I still fuck her but we fuck in bed with my mother. To me all three of us are WHORES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
could have been more

could have been more...like son coming in Billy Jo's ass or mother breasts ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Her son's cock was big and hard, and stood up from his pubic hair like the Washington Monument surrounded by brown weeds.

This excellent story is not only very exciting and well-written, but as the line above shows, it's funny too. Billy Jo, Jake's mother, is so stunned when she sees her boy's massive cock in all its hard throbbing glory, her cunt juices just stream down her legs like a river. There's no sucking or other foreplay--mom's just got to have that huge mommy-pleaser up between her legs. It takes some work, but Billy Jo finally has her darling baby boy's beautiful monster up the same hole he came out of. Jake's a big strong boy but he's only 18, so he's a little surprised as some sons are when their mother takes the lead in bringing what they've got between their legs together with what mom's got between hers. But right away Jake's delighted by the feeling of his big prick surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. Jake's already got an inkling that this's the best feeling his prick will ever have. Billy Jo coaches her son on getting the most out of their act of sweet motherfucking, and his hips go into their natural rhythm. His mother gets her ultimate reward when Jake unloads his young balls and he shoots his mom a huge twatful of his creamy semen. It won't be the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

Your story was enjoyable and seemingly credible. So think of the next chapter and start writing it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Loved this story, maybe bring in his girlfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very good little story. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Here I am

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

hi there I love the mother son stories b/c me and my mother have been together for 33 yrs starting when I was 12.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like the story very much it moved along at a good pace. Instead of letting Jake just fuck his momma have him introduce his girlfriend to the mix in your next story.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

Jakey should have said, "Hell no, Mom. Not gonna happen. You're gonna hafta share."

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

A good one. I liked the detailed descriptions of her intense pleasure while she fucks her son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous