All Comments on 'Billy's Willy Ch. 02'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Simply Marvelous! Five from me!

You capture the subject of taboo activity between a brother and sister in exquisite detail, making the reader wanting more of your prose... and more kleenex! Very Hot.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Hot Story

Nice follow up to the first chapter. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh yeah, perfect fit for a friday

Damn was this fun and hot to read, the chemistry this two have is off the charts and not even her (now ex-) best friend could do anything to thwart it. It's fun to watch them transform into a perfect married couple, like they lived this way for years and years yet love each other more and more and find new ways to have fun each day. The pranets visiting should be the real field test for their relationship and their ability to camouflage it, though I expect for either one of the parents to come on to them and giving them a pass.

5* with high expectations for future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Please continue with a happy ending like Billy and Missy end up moving away and get married or something because this story is so amazing and I would hate it if it had a sad ending. This is a great story and you are a great writer. 5 πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Wondered how you would handle Tammy. She still might be a problem.

Will Billy get a "Beard" to make it look like Missy and Billy are only brother and sister and not lovers.

Maybe Tammy will become a three some.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Wow! Such a great continuation. Full of juicy, kinky details. Vulgar language only makes ot sexier. The blowjob part was so hot. Good idea to include Tammy too, an interesting obstacle. My favorite part was: " Billy started walking me backwards to the bed. When the back of my knees hit the bed, he pushed me onto the bed. He went down on his knees in front of me. He spread my legs wide, and dived in. He parted my pussy lips to lick my clit. He started sucking on my clit, and he inserted a finger into my pussy. I was holding his head grinding into him. I felt a second finger go inside me. My god, it felt so good. I let go of his head, and leaned back onto elbows. I was moaning, and getting louder.

"Fuck yes Billy I'm going to cum! Don't stop!" I yelled at him. "Don't stop licking my pussy!" Then I came all over his face. Billy licked it all up, then he came over top of me thrust his dick into me, and was kissing me. I tasted myself on his lips, and tongue. I have to admit I liked it.

Billy was grunting, and thrusting hard. He looked at me in the eye, and said to me, "I can't get enough of your pussy! Take all of this cock sis!" He started thrusting hard, I could feel his balls hitting my ass. I felt him start to throb.

"Yes, Billy fuck me! Cum in my pussy, and fill me up!" I yelled at him as he came. When he was done, he collapsed on top of me trying to catch his breath. After a few minutes, he rolled off me to get up, and he went into the bathroom to clean up.

I laid there for another minute before I got up. I looked at the floor length mirror, and seen how I looked. I started laughing so hard while I got undressed. I went into the bathroom to pee, and clean up. I was exhausted, so after I got cleaned up I crawled into bed. Billy came in, and joined me in bed. I curled up on his shoulder, and played with his little bit of chest hair. Billy had his arm around me holding me. I feel asleep with a smile on my face."

Keep up the great work, redkissy. I jerked off so hard to this. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry.

I hit the second star by mistake. I was not planning on voting, but were I to vote, it would have been a 5! Great story.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story, I wonder where this is headed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
578 Followers
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES