Billy's Willy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers

Billy grabbed at her arms to pull her away. "Tammy what the hell are you doing?" Billy yelled at her as he backed up, and went around the couch.

Tammy started advancing on him. "Come on Billy, I know you want me. I've seen the look in your eyes." She said to him. "Why are you trying to deny it?" She asked him.

"Tammy I am sorry that you are thinking this. But I have a girlfriend, and I am not interested in starting anything with you." Billy replied to her.

Tammy got mad, and said, "Come on Billy we can hook up, and Missy will let me move back in. We could share the second bedroom."

"I'm sorry Tammy but that is not going to happen." Billy told her. "I think it is time for you to leave. Also, give me the key." Billy held out his hand.

Tammy got upset, and started to turn around. Billy's voice got stern, "Tammy give me the key!"

Tammy stopped, and looked at Billy over her shoulder. He still had his hand out. She let out a deep sigh, and pulled the key out of her pocket to give to him. Billy said thank you, and checked the door lock to make sure it was the right key.

Tammy was offended, and got angry. "What, you don't believe me?" She asked him.

Billy continued checking the lock, and said to her, "Nope." The key worked, he stepped aside to let Tammy out. Billy looked at her, and said with a cocky grin, "I will be sure to tell Missy you came by." As he was shutting the door he saw Tammy's face. He giggled like a little kid knowing that his sister has a bad temper, and Tammy will feel the wrath.

Billy text Missy, "Hi sexy, can't wait to see you later."

Missy laughed, and texted back. "I can't wait either."

I got home, and Billy was not there yet. So, I went to change out of my work clothes. While I was in the bedroom I heard the front door. Billy yelled out, "Sis you home?"

"Yep, in the bedroom changing." I called back to him.

Billy came back to the bedroom, wrapped his arms around me, and then kissed my neck. "How was your day?" He asked me.

I leaned back into him, and responded to him, "Much better now!" Then I asked him how his day was.

"Well it was an interesting day, to say the least." He had said. "Tammy came over before I left for class, and made a move on me." I pulled out of his arms, and spun around looking at him.

He was trying to get me back in his arms, but I pushed away, and crossed my arms. "She what?" I asked.

Billy smiled at me, and said again, "She stopped by this morning, and made a move on me." He then asked me, "Do you want to know why?"

"Of course, I do!" I yelled at him.

"She said that if we hooked up, we could share the second bedroom, and you would let her move back in." Billy then informed me, "I also took her house key from her, she does not need it any longer."

"Seriously? Wow that takes a lot of nerve for her to do that." I was shaking my head. "Well we know who is never living here again." I told him. Billy pulled me into him, and kissed me.

"Oh, yeah I told her that I would let you know she came over." Billy started laughing, and said.

"You should have seen her face! Priceless!" That made me laugh also, as I wrapped my arms around Billy.

Billy held me, and kissed me for a few minutes then we pulled apart. I asked him if he was hungry. He said he was so we went out into the kitchen to make dinner. After dinner, we cleaned up, and went to the couch.

Billy was flipping through channels trying to find something to watch. I was sitting on the other end of the couch working on school work. I had my feet on the couch under Billy's butt to keep them warm. We both were getting tired so we decided to call it a night.

We went into the bedroom to get ready for bed. After Billy came out of the bathroom I went in. When I was done, and came into the bedroom but I didn't see Billy. So, I yelled out to him. He came back into the bedroom grabbed me, and threw me on the bed. He jumped on the bed with a big cheesy grin. I was laughing, and asked him, "What was that for?"

Billy crawled on the bed towards me, he got a serious look on his face. "Because I wanted to do this to you!" He started tickling me. Oh, my god I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee myself. I was yelling, and laughing at him to stop.

Billy stopped for a split second to tell me no. I got my hand under him, and I grabbed his dick, he stopped instantly. "Now are you going to stop?" I asked him with a cocky smile.

Billy said, "Yes, ma'am I will stop now. Please don't hurt me?" He was trying to act all serious. It wasn't working.

We rolled over so I was on top of him. I was rubbing his dick talking to him. "Tell me something?" I asked him.

"What's that?" Billy responded playing with my hair.

"Are you really okay with all this? You, and me?" I asked him. He had a puzzled look on his face so I went into further detail. "I am your sister, and I know what we are doing is considered wrong. But I have never felt this way about a man before. It was always just a means to an end. Get laid, and satisfied until the next one." I sighed, and continued. "Now with you I don't want anyone else just you. I have feelings for you I have never had before. It's hard to explain." I said to him, and put my head down.

Billy lifted my head up to look at me in the eyes. "I totally understand what you are saying, and feeling. I told Tammy today when she tried to kiss me that I had a girlfriend, and was not interested in her." He saw my puzzled look. "It's you Missy, I don't want anyone else but you. You have always been my fantasy." He told me, then rolled us over, and slid his dick into my pussy.

He just laid there for a moment before he started moving. He went very slow, it was very sensual. I needed Billy to shift so I could be more comfortable. So, I told him, "Sweetie, please lift yourself up on your elbows. You're a little heavy for a long period of time."

Billy raised himself up, and said he was sorry. I told him, "See now the angle is different, and you are also rubbing my clit which feels wonderful!"

We continued at the slower pace for a while, I started thrusting into him harder, he rose up on his knees, and lifted my legs. "Yes, that's it Billy. That feels so good!" Then I instructed him to spread my legs wide for deeper penetration.

Billy started pounding me harder, and faster. "Yes, that's it pound my pussy! That feels so fucking good!" Billy was now frantically pumping into me, I was rubbing my clit as we both came at the same time. I screamed, and Billy grunted.

Billy let go of my legs, and fell forward to his hands. He leaned down, and kissed me. He then collapsed on the bed breathing hard.

We looked at each other and smiled. We both said "Thank you." At the same time. So, we laughed.

"Well it has been a day. Let's get some sleep, and we will start all over again in the morning." I told Billy.

"Don't forget mom, and dad are coming tomorrow afternoon." Billy reminded me.

I smiled at him, and said, "Yep so we have to be good." We both laughed, snuggled down to go to sleep with a smile on our face.

To be continued...

redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers
12