All Comments on 'Billy's Willy Ch. 03'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Wonderfully hot and forbidden!

FIve stars... more please! Cannot wait for chapter four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ohhhhkayyyyy

I suspected that they won't be able to hide their relationship from mom but dad being on the same boat and both of them supporting them was a shocker. Parents having their swing/poly/hotwife incest thing wasn't such a shock, just try not to jam them with the kids. Romance is one thing and sex for kink another.

5*

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
MORE MORE

This story needs more chapters. Thanks

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Hot Sex Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Agreed don't put the parents with the kids that will just ruin it. This should be romance too. In my opinion!! And idea is that they get caught by Tammy! But please don't ruin it by having the parents have sex with them

redkissyredkissyabout 7 years agoAuthor
No worries

The parents will not get involed with their kids. They just have somethimg in common.

JSipesJSipesabout 6 years ago
Tammy

I love your stories. Please expand on this story line. Maybe they could find a way to make Tammy their Cum Slut. It would be hot if Tammy had to service both of them.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME...Adding Mom to the story was fantastic.

I did not see that coming.

What about Mom and Billy fucking?

I still look forward to adding Tammy to the lovers would be excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexy

Really hot and kinky chapter. You and Billy just can't get enough of each other. The way Billy teased you at the restaurant was so naughty and hot. The conversation with mom was so awkward LOL. I especially liked this part: "Billy pulled out of me, and jumped out of bed. "Sorry, I have to piss! Be right back!"

I let out a deep sigh, and rolled onto my back. I could hear him in the bathroom. I started rubbing my clit while I was waiting. Billy came back into the room, and jumped on the bed. He saw that I was rubbing myself. He started rubbing my inner thighs. Smiling at me with a cheesy grin, "Sorry, you got me all hot, and bothered before I could relieve myself." He was moving his fingers closer to take over rubbing my pussy. "Damn, you are so fucking hot, and sexy! I can't keep my hands off you!" He said to me.

"Well, I want more than just your hands!" I said to him. "Come on let's finish our morning romp the right way!" 

Billy climbed on top of me, and thrust into me. He was laying on top of me while he was fucking me. Then he got on his knees, and put my feet on his shoulders so that he could rub my clit while thrusting in, and out. I came hard, and fast. Billy started thrusting harder, and faster. He then came inside me, which triggered another orgasm from me.

We both groaned loudly when we came together. Billy leaned down to kiss me. "Good morning, sis!" He said to me, and then rolled onto the bed.

I was laughing, and said to him, "The best way to start the day!""

Smoking. Keep up the great work, redkissy. Your stories turn me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Wow. I'm so glad to be back on this. The morning sex scene was smoking hot. I especially liked how Billy rubbed your clit while fucking you. I love your dirty talk, so perverted. The way you later tasted your own cum off Billy's dick... so kinky and hot. I didn't expect mom to find out, and to be OK with it! Interesting development. I liked how you and Billy immediately proceeded to fuck after that reveal, hard. My favorite part was: "I was waking up for another day of classes. I was lying in bed snuggling with Billy, and I was so comfortable that I did not want to get out of bed. Billy was spooning me with his arm around, me cupping my breast. I could feel his dick resting against my butt crack, so I started wiggling by butt against him, to tease him into getting hard. It worked, so I giggled to myself. "What's so funny?" Billy asked me.

"Oh, nothing. But do you want to have some morning fun?" I asked him as I pushed against him.

Billy pinched my nipple, "Of course I do!" Billy said as he was kissing the back of my neck. He was grinding against me while I pushed back. He lifted my leg, and inserted his dick into my puss with a hard thrust.

He was thrusting in, and out of me. He put my leg down to reach over my hip, and started rubbing my clit. I kept pushing back against him. I was moaning loudly. "God yes Billy, fuck me...wake my pussy up!" I told him.

Billy laughed, and responded, "Oh sis, your pussy is wide awake, and hungry!"

"So, true Billy, so true... so keep feeding it!" I laughed with him.

I noticed a change in his rhythm. So, I asked Billy, "What's wrong?"

Billy pulled out of me, and jumped out of bed. "Sorry, I have to piss! Be right back!"

I let out a deep sigh, and rolled onto my back. I could hear him in the bathroom. I started rubbing my clit while I was waiting. Billy came back into the room, and jumped on the bed. He saw that I was rubbing myself. He started rubbing my inner thighs. Smiling at me with a cheesy grin, "Sorry, you got me all hot, and bothered before I could relieve myself." He was moving his fingers closer to take over rubbing my pussy. "Damn, you are so fucking hot, and sexy! I can't keep my hands off you!" He said to me.

"Well, I want more than just your hands!" I said to him. "Come on let's finish our morning romp the right way!"

Billy climbed on top of me, and thrust into me. He was laying on top of me while he was fucking me. Then he got on his knees, and put my feet on his shoulders so that he could rub my clit while thrusting in, and out. I came hard, and fast. Billy started thrusting harder, and faster. He then came inside me, which triggered another orgasm from me."

So hot. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a twist to the story, maybe now Tammy gets involved again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES