Bimbo Tales 01: A Lucky Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned her smile. No strange taste. Thank god!

Biting into his waffle, he got lost in thought. Thoughts of how their love would soon be not just an emotional bond, but a physical one as well.

* * *

Billy made sure to note all the changes he saw in his mother from Day One. The reports from the forum were vague, but good enough to have somewhat of an idea what would be happening. But his little diary certainly wouldn't hurt, if something didn't progress like he expected.

Day 1,2,3: Nothing.

Day 4: Mom is getting a little more affectionate. Kissed me on the mouth, just a peck, for the first time in years.

Day 5: Maybe I'm imagining, but her breasts seemed to get a little bigger. Her ass too.

Day 6: Mom seems a little more outgoing. Positive. Bubbly. That's the word. A little like a sexually free girl, bubbly and affectionate.

Day 7: Another movie night. She snuggled close and kissed me on the lips twice today. The second kiss was maybe 3-4 seconds long!!! And her measurements are still(?) changing, I think.

Day 8:Definitely not imagining things. Her bust-waist-hip ratio certainly changed.

Day 9: Mom and I bought new clothes after work. She modelled them for me at the store. Got flushed, these clothes are skimpy AF.

Day 10: Head is still swimming. That was definitely no mother-son kiss.

Day 12: Cam and his buds ogled mom when she picked me up in her mini-skirt and blouse, buttons undone to her cleavage.

Day 14: After movie night, mom said good night -- after another mouth-to-mouth kiss. I currently hear her masturbating. That is so hot!

Day 19: She masturbates every night for at least half an hour, until she cums. Her screams get louder each day.

Day 20: She screamed my name! Billy! Loud and clear as she came! I need to see this. Tomorrow.

* * *

Almost three weeks after he gave her the first pill, Billy kissed his mother good-night. As per usual these last week or two, they did more than their former obligatory kiss on the cheek. They even went farther than a peck on the mouth. Their lips touched for seconds on end. If it didn't happen from looking at her sexy body in the flimsy night-gown, Billy had a hard-on after the kiss for certain.

"Good night, honey." His mothers voice was about an octave higher than a few weeks ago. And her every word dripped with sexual promise and tension.

"Night, mom."

His mother turned around and went down the hall to her room, stepping one foot in front of the other like a runway model. Her taut ass-cheeks swayed invitingly. He swallowed hard.

Ten minutes later, lying in his room, he jacked his cock to the sounds of her moans.

Her high-pitched squeals of joy permeated the single wall that separated her from his bedroom. Like the day before, he couldn't quite make out what she was saying in between gasps and sighs, but she was moaning something to herself.

Then, he heard it again.

"Billy! Yes, Billy! Honey!" She moaned his name. Her son's name.

At that moment, he almost came. But he held his spunk inside of him with all the power he possessed.

I have to see this!

Before he had any second thoughts about it, he was already pulling his briefs over his still achingly hard dick and scurried down the few meters towards her door.

Now came the moment of truth. If she had locked her door and he would try to open it, that would make a distinct sound. And if she noticed it, then it might end badly for him. On the other hand, how much longer was he going to think about it? On the other side of this door was a beautiful woman moaning his name while pleasuring herself.

His hand fondled the doorknob. It wasn't locked.

Silently he cracked it open. Just enough to give him a good view of her bed.

In an instant his mouth was dry as a desert, his dick rock solid and his heart was beating faster. Holy shit!

His mom was lying spread-eagled on the bed. Completely naked! Her right hand was masturbating her hairless pussy, running circles around her clit furiously. Her other hand was tweaking a nipple. Her breasts had grown at least two cup sizes these last weeks.

Mouth hanging wide open, he noticed the other changes on her body too. Her butt looked like it belonged to a woman half her age; it was full, firm, rounded and tan. And the rest of her body too. Billy hadn't noticed from her face alone, but her entire body now had a soft olive complexion. She looked like the perfect California Pin-Up MILF.

Her erect nipples drew his attention. They just looked so inviting, almost begging his lips to suck on them like they did over eighteen years ago. Every time she would pinch one of her little love-buds, a high-pitched whimper escaped her lips. Those also had changed, as he already noticed from their mouth-to-mouth kisses. They were full, warm and oh so soft to the touch.

And Billy almost jumped in excitement as he envisioned those beautiful lips wrapped around his throbbing manhood.

"Yes!", his mom moaned. "It's so good. Suck on my clit, honey. Do a little tremolo on mommy's love-button." She gasped as she did just that with her index finger. "YES! YES! Billy, please let me cum. You want mommy to cum, don't you? Please, honey, let me have that orgasm. If you let me have it, I promise to do anything you want." She giggled, as if she really got an answer from her imaginary lover. "Yes, honey. Even in the ass."

Billy almost tumbled against the door frame. Did she just say that?

He had a hard time to fully comprehend that his beloved mom was turning into a wanton woman -- wanton just for him. But her talking about taking it in the ass? Billy shuddered.

Stifling a moan himself, he cupped the tip of his dick and spurted hard into his own hand.

A few seconds later, his mom climaxed as well. She shuddered and groaned in pleasure, her hand furiously rubbing her swollen sex. "Billy! Honey, I'm cumming. FUCK!"

Quickly and quietly he closed the door. If she came back to her senses and saw him standing there... god knows what would happen.

As he walked away from her door, he imagined what could happen... His loving mother could urge him to come inside and finish what a fantasy version of himself had started.

Not yet, he chastised himself. It was already three weeks in the program, but the lowest source he found on the internet was four weeks for a good foundation. He promised to wait until then.

Laying on the bed, his dick still was a little engorged.

Time crept along all throughout the night. Billy just couldn't get the images of his hot horny mom out of his head. After it was 2 am, he decided that maybe another wank would do the trick and stroked to one of his favourite porn-sites.

After the second cum of the night, he was still laying wide awake in bed.

Sometime before dawn, Billy nodded off...

... And was startled by a knock on his door. "Billy?"

His mom poked her head through the door. She was sans make-up, still her face seemed to glow and looked more beautiful than most women with professional face-paint.

Billy opened his eyes groggily. "Hi mom. What time is it?"

"Almost eleven. I know it's Saturday, but you wouldn't want to mess up your sleeping rhythm, right honey?"

He sighed. After all the sexual stuff he thought regarding her, deep inside she still seemed like his mom. Maybe it was for the best to wait a little before prodding her bimbo-persona.

The breakfast table was set and ready. In all that hurry, Billy almost had forgotten about her daily pill. Already sitting at the table, his mom looked at him questioningly as he hesitated to sit.

"Something wrong, honey?"

He shook his head. "Well... no. Nothing. Just have to quickly do something. Back in a minute."

Billy dashed into his room and quickly grabbed a pill. He wondered how he could manage to sneak it into her drink today.

The question answered itself as his mom was gone when he came back. So he hurried and blended the pill in her juice with her spoon.

His mom entered the moment he was done stirring.

"What's the matter today, Billy?" She looked as gorgeous as can be as she gently stroked a hair behind his ear. "You had a bad dream?"

Billy shook his head. "No. I was just... thinking."

They sat down. The sorrow on his mothers face was clear as day and dark as a stormy night. "Is it about those guys from your school? Look, honey, I know it can be tough in high-school, but you're almost finished anyway. You'll never see these kids again. And if it gets too bad, I will talk to the principal."

Billy shook his head again. "That's not it, mom." Although Cam could use a little discipline by the principal, no doubt. Then, the words just flew out his mouth. "It's just, that as I tried to fall asleep yesterday... well-"

He didn't need to finish. His mom held her hands in front of her mouth. Billy couldn't help but think that her expression not only looked shocked, but a little sexy as well.

"My god!" Her face took a deep shade of red. "You... you heard me, didn't you, honey?"

Billy gulped. "Ye-Yeah, I did. But you weren't exactly quiet, in my defence."

His mom curled her lips into a wry smile. "I guess you're right. I'm so sorry, honey, if I made you uncomfortable. Hearing your own mother while pleasuring herself is something that's certainly not on your bucket list." She laughed nervously.

If you only knew, mom. He gave a small grin himself. "Well, that part wasn't what made it weird."

She cocked her eyebrow. "Not?"

He shook his head. "I heard something else. Not much, but it seemed as if you were talking to yourself while you... did it. And I overheard-"

She pulled his face to hers, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Oh my god!" She blushed even harder. "I know what you're getting at. I'm so, so sorry. My sweet honey, please don't think any less of me now. I still love you with all my heart. I swear, I'm not some sort of pervert. It's just..." She sighed. "I haven't had any emotional connection to anybody for half a decade now. Well, except for you. My mind must have gone on auto-pilot and it filled the blank I came up with while wanting to speak out loud the name of a person I love."

His mom put her forehead to his own. "I-I swear I won't utter your name in that way ever again. Just please forgive me, honey. I'm not sick. I was just... in the throws of passion."

He was floored by her statement. Did she really just admit that he is the only man in her heart so she screamed out his name in her moment of utmost pleasure? It sure seemed that way yesterday, but hearing it from her sweet, full lips was something else.

Billy gave a small nod. "I think I understand, mom. I'm not mad. I was just a little taken aback by it."

"Then let's forget about it", she proposed. "Let's make it a nice Saturday together with movie night and a little shopping, what do you say?"

Billy smiled. "That sounds wonderful, mom."

But deep inside of himself he was oh so happy. Things were progressing fast and good. He knew that his mom felt a deep love for him as well -- a love more than what a normal mother and son share. And he planned to do something about it.

Soon.

* * *

By Tuesday evening Billy was already exhausted from the week. A big exam had come up rather quickly and he knew he hadn't done as good as he should have. And to top a bad day off even worse, Cam had shown up with his buddies and openly commented on his mothers new outfit when she picked him up.

"WOAH! What's been happening to our sweet Gaby, Billy-boy? Is she seeing someone? What is with that new mini-skirt of hers, and why do her boobs look like balloons all of a sudden?"

During the entire ride home, Billy tried to forget about their comments.

But as soon as his mothers lips touched his in their good-night kiss (or by now rather make-out session), all his bad thoughts had dissipated.

Like the last few days, he stroked his dick furiously to her loud moans and pleas for him to pleasure her. It would be so easy. That thought had run across his mind a couple of times now, but he really needed to be patient. His mom might let him do stuff to her now, but her bimbo-fication wasn't yet completed. There was no telling if she got doubts and blocked him off in the future. Maybe she would even do something that stopped him from mixing the last few weeks of her pill-program into her smoothie.

The risk was just too great.

But even after he came this time, his dick still stayed hard. The thought of his hot mom laying just a few feet away was starting to get to him more and more.

Billy listened for sounds after she had come. It was silent.

In his state of arousal, Billy pulled up his underwear, leaving the tip of his dick sticking out the top. He crept towards his mom's bedroom door.

He listened for a good two or three minutes. Then he heard it.

A soft, feminine snoring. The kind that even sounded a little sexy, not what his father back in the days called snoring: a chainsaw in his chest.

With sweaty palms he opened her door. And closed it right behind him.

His mom lay on the bed in nothing but a pair of flimsy panties. They were sheer and through the black material he could make out her glistening pussy lips.

A month ago he would probably have found her sleeping with granny-panties and a plain bra, but now... She looked like every guy's wet MILF-dream. And she was just lying there in all her beauty, ready to be soaked up by her son's eyes.

Quietly pulling his underwear down to his knees, Billy started stroking his dick to the sight of his almost naked mom.

"You're gorgeous", he whispered underneath his breath. He wasn't quite ready to tell it to her face while awake, but he had the desperate urge to let her know in some way. Her balloon-tits heaved with her slow breathing. Her flat belly showed just the faintest hint of muscle underneath the tan skin. Her pussy looks like I could slide myself right in.

He shivered at the thought and as his own hand tickled the sensitive cock head.

Stepping closer to the bed, his hand went faster up and down his pole. It was so exciting for him to beat his meat just inches from his mom's soft flesh. By now the tip of his cock was almost touching one of her gorgeous pink nipples while she breathed in.

The thought of his dick sliding in the deep valley between her tits sent him over the edge. He had enough thought left in his sex-driven brain to cup his other hand over the spurting glans, avoiding an unmistakable pool of sticky white stuff on his mother's big breasts.

Trying to keep his breathing quiet, even though he would have liked to pant like a thirsty dog, he snuck out of her room.

Billy indeed was thirsty. Thirsty for his mothers luscious body. Soon it will belong to me. He knew that not even a month from now his mom would be everything he could ever dream of in a woman. He just had to wait a little longer.

But with each passing day, the waiting didn't feel like getting shorter, but longer still.

By the end of the same week it had become the new norm for Billy to sneak into her bedroom to jerk off to the sight of her naked, uncovered body. Once he had to uncover her himself, but the other three nights she was already naked when he entered.

On Friday night his mom had one of the most intense orgasms yet. He could hear her scream his name loudly and shot a load equal to her volume.

When he entered her room she was naked once again. That already familiar soft snoring escaped her plump lips.

Billy pulled out his cock and started to massage it gently. He could still smell the lingering scent of her pussy juice in the air after her orgasm. The time would soon be here that he could not only smell it, but taste it -- directly from the source.

He never got tired of jerking off to his beautiful goddess of a mother. Each night there were subtle differences in her posture and clothing. Today she wore a lacy pair of red panties and laid a little more on the side than the last few days. Also her mouth was open just a tad more and Billy could see her tongue hanging lazily on the side of her lip.

The image of his dick in her mouth popped into his head. He stroked a little faster.

"Billy."

He opened his eyes wide in shock. That was his mom's voice saying his name. Looking into her face, he found that her eyes were still closed. The smallest hint of drool leaked out of her mouth.

"Mhhh... Billy." His mother mumbled his name in her sleep.

Billy relaxed a little. Thank god! He didn't know what would have happened if he got caught like this, his shorts around his ankles and his dick throbbing just before her face.

His beautiful mom murmured his name again, like a prayer, every minute or so.

He was excited that not only did he become her go-to masturbation fantasy, but he also occupied her dreams. Things were going even better than expected.

The soft moaning of his name while he stroked his boner right in front of her closed eyes was pretty erotic, he had to admit. When she whispered "Billy" in an almost ecstatic tone, the boy couldn't contain himself. Without another thought he pumped his hips forward.

His dick and her mouth made contact. He shivered at the feeling of her soft, full lips on his glans. "Mom," he whispered to her, almost echoing her timbre of lust.

In that moment he lost it. Spurt after spurt shot out the tip of his dick... still placed on her lips.

Later he had to admit, he didn't even try to pull back. The thought of his cum shooting in her mouth completely fried his brain and all he could do was stand there and enjoy as his sticky sperm filled her oral cavity.

When he finished shooting, he pulled back. A few gobs of cum dripped out of his mom's mouth. God damn! The sight caused him to dribble out a few more drops onto her cheek.

Then, post-nut clarity settled in. Billy silently hurried to the bathroom and came back with a few sheets of toilet paper. He needed to clean her face, gently enough not to wake her up, but good enough so she wouldn't notice the cum all over her angelic features.

The problem with post-nut clarity was; it only lasted for so long. By the next night Billy once again was so excited about her murmuring his name in her sleep that he once again shot his load in her mouth.

One night later, he did it again. And again.

About a week later he came back from the bathroom with the cleaning utensils -- he had by now learned a slightly wet towel did the job better than dry toilet paper -- just to find something off. When he got close to her, he noticed his semen was much less.

Frowning, thinking it must have spilled out already and flowed into the mattress beneath her, he got closer.

In that moment his mom cooed softly. She whispered something so quiet he didn't even hear what she was saying. And then his mom slurped. The residual cum in her mouth vanished.

Billy stood back up, shaken. His mom just unknowingly swallowed his cum. The white liquid had made its way down her throat. Billy couldn't think of anything that would be more erotic in that moment.

As he headed back to his room, he jerked off once again -- this time to the possibility that his mom would knowingly drink his semen.

He exploded hard at that thought.

---

The next morning, another Saturday, Billy had already placed her pill-spiked drink on her side of the table. He dreamily thought back to the picture of his gorgeous mom slurping up his cum. If he had thought there wasn't anything she could do to get even more sexy in his mind, he had to reassess that.

His mom entered the kitchen around the usual time. She wore a baby blue nightgown that barely covered her butt on one side, but accentuated her full tits on the other.