Bimbo Tales 01: A Lucky Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at her son in a way that was new to him. Usually she would smile and wish him a good morning. Today though she just sat across from him and looked a little... off.

Reaching for her drink first, like usual, she stopped the glass an inch before her lips.

"Honey?" She asked him.

He looked up from his waffles and gulped. "Yes, mom?"

"I know it's a weird question, but was the milk you used for breakfast sour this morning?"

"No, mom. It's almost a fresh package."

His mom frowned.

For a second he suspected her knowing what was in her drink, with her pausing before drinking it. But now she slugged half of it down in one go like every other morning.

"Why do you ask, mom?"

She turned up her nose. "I drank that milk yesterday right before heading to bed. And this morning I woke up with a strange taste in my mouth."

Billy froze with a piece of waffle on his fork. His heart beat fast, his throat clenching shut. Fuck! He was busted. At least a little. His mom definitely knew that something was foul in her mouth this morning -- in the most literal sense.

He shook his head, feigning confusion. "Maybe it was something you ate and it... you know, came back up in your sleep. At least partly."

His mom leaned back in her chair, causing her big firm tits to stare right in his face. Billy tried his hardest not to stare at the voluptuous hills on her chest. Instead, he focused on her eyes. They were regarding him, like they waited for something.

She sighed, leaning forward. This now caused her breasts to be pushed together and form a deep, alluring valley. "Billy, can I be honest with you?"

Ha swallowed hard. "S-sure mom. A-anything, anytime. Like always."

His beautiful goddess of a mother reached for his hand across the table.

"I know what that strange taste was in my mouth this morning. I haven't tasted it in years, but you don't forget it... The consistency, the slightly salty taste... You know?"

Billy gave the smallest of nods. His beating heart raced to flee his chest.

"And there is only one person that unique fluid could come from. Am I right, honey?"

Another small nod.

His mom started to gently rub his hand. "You know, I'm not mad at you. I know I should be. It's not right for a son to sneak into his mom's room and jerk off into her mouth. But you know what?"

No answer. His mouth was too dry.

"I didn't mind. In fact, I was almost sad, as when I realised what it was, it was already gone."

Billy opened and closed his mouth without a sound, like a fish trying to breathe out of water. "Erm... what?

His mom chuckled. Billy could almost feel the bimbo side of her coming to the forefront. Her nails caressed his palms in a sensual manner.

"Like I said, I'm not mad at you honey. But I want you to be open and honest about what you did. Being open about one's feelings is important, you know?" Her voice had pitched up a couple of tones during their chat. He remembered that this was part of the final phase of her transformation. Only it couldn't already be this far, could it?

But if his mother wanted openness and honesty... "I snuck into your bedroom last night," he admitted, purposefully leaving out the other times before. "I was so mesmerised by your beauty that I grew hard in my underwear. And then you moaned in your sleep and I just had to... er, well, jerk off. And some of it landed in your mouth."

His mom smiled at him. "Now, that is some honesty if I ever heard it." She patted his hand lovingly. "And you really think I'm beautiful? Enough so that you have to masturbate to your own mother?"

Billy was taken aback by her openness. He had read that in the final phase the woman would lose all her inhibitions when being with her man, but living it in person was something else entirely.

"Yes, mom," he confessed. "You looked so radiant while you slept, I couldn't help it."

His mom nodded understandingly.

Billy chose his next words very carefully. All signs pointed to her already being in the final phase of her transformation, even if there were still a few more pills to go. But to be honest, he couldn't control himself for another hour, much less a few days. She looked so fuckable in her blue nightgown... So he decided today was gonna be the day he finally made her his.

"In fact, you are radiant all the time. Like right now, I also have some problems with your beauty." He quickly glanced towards his crotch, then back up.

His mother followed his gaze downwards to the tent in his underwear.

Her eyes remained glued to it for a long while.

She licked her lips. It looked like she was starving, hungry for the meaty dick in her son's pants.

Her breathing got more laboured. "Wow, honey. I didn't know I did this to you." She glanced back up, before fixating his crotch again. "Does that happen a lot when you're around me?"

"Yes, mom. To be honest, ever since you started wearing less and less around the house, I am in a constantly aroused state."

She looked up at him. Her eyes were big, her mouth open. "You mean you get hard because of me all the time?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"Oh, honey." She pulled him close, hugging him tightly. "If I'd known, I would have done something about it."

His head rested on her soft bosom. He could smell a mix of her own scent and perfume from between her firm tits. "You mean like covering up more?" He focused really hard on not drooling in between her beautiful orbs.

His mom giggled. It sounded like a stereotypical valley girl, a mind-drained bimbo who found everything funny. "Of course not, sweety. If I'm the one to give you these erections, I should be the one responsible for getting rid of them."

Billy looked up into her smiling face. Her blond hair made her look like an angel. "How, mom?"

She kissed him on the nose. "I don't know, honey. You tell me. How would you like mommy to get rid of your hard-ons?"

Billy gulped hard. This was it. Her mind was willing to perform sexual acts with her man -- even though that man was her very own son.

"You could use... your mouth... maybe?"

His mom chuckled. "You mean a blowjob, honey? Yes, that would be a good fix. Would you like mommy to suck your dick right now, sweety?"

This question fried his brain. His shorts tented out even more than they already were. His buxom mother had just suggested the unthinkable. Billy's dreams were about to come true.

He nodded.

His mom quickly got to work. She scooted lower, her bare knees touching the floor. With one tug of his underwear her son was now seated naked in front of her.

Billy's stiff boner almost knocked her in the face. She held it at the base with one hand and looked at it adoringly. Her other hand softly kneaded his balls. "Wow, honey. You have a really nice dick. Not too long, not too short. And by the looks of things, it seems to work just fine."

She eyed a bead of pre-cum sitting on top of his glans. She flicked her tongue out and a moment later it was gone. Pursing her lips, she said "Mmmh, tasty."

She winked at her son.

Billy looked down at his mom with amazement in his eyes. The casualness with which she just licked over his cock-head sent shivers down his spine.

With her high-pitched voice, she asked him "Would you like Mommy to suck on your balls first, honey?"

Billy panted. "Yes, please, mom. Just get me off however you see fit. But please make me cum."

Without another word she dove down between his legs, sucking one of his nuts into her warm velvety mouth. She bathed her son's testicles with her tongue and saliva, only letting to of his jewels after they shone like a freshly waxed floor.

He looked down in awe at his goddess of a mother who just worshipped his balls better than any pornstar ever could. "Wow, mom."

"Just wait until the show really gets started." His mom flicked the underside of his dick a few times with her tongue. "Lean back and relax, honey. Let Mommy suck your cock. I'll make you cum and swallow every drop. Does that sound good, sweety?"

Billy could only nod, his mouth dry as a dessert at the prospect of it.

His mom engulfed his raging boner with one forward motion, only stopping once his pubes tickled her nostrils. She started bobbing her head with vigor immediately, giving her son pleasure he hadn't ever felt before.

He leaned his head back, moaning out loud. "God, mom. You're amazing at that!"

She took his dick out of her mouth, causing him to look at her. "Thank you, sweety." She gave the crown of his throbbing pole a teasing kiss. "If you need to release, just cum in Mommy's mouth, okay?"

Billy's eyes stared at his gorgeous bimbo mother as she engulfed him once again. They made eye contact while she sucked, his dark orbs focusing her lighter ones with a burning fire inside of them. It seemed to him as if he was looking directly into her soul while she worshipped his erection with her warm wet mouth. He could see unbridled love in her eyes, and a certain emptiness that turned him on so much.

"Fuck, mom! I think I'm gonna cum!" He bucked his hips forward, meeting her mouth halfway down his length. Grabbing her head, he used her mouth like a pocket pussy to get off, thrusting inside it and guiding it up and down frantically.

She groaned encouragingly around his pulsing dick.

The vibrations, combined with her gorgeous looks, the feeling of her almost naked tits pressing against his thighs and her skilled tongue, still sneaking around his glans, caused him to finally shoot.

He pumped his hot cum inside his mothers mouth. Finally! In that moment everything leading up to this point was forgotten. He could only think about filling her mouth to the brim with cum, hell, until it would overflow. That's how it was going to be from now on. His loving mother would take care of her boy in every way imaginable -- especially sexually.

His mom slowly lifted her head from his lap after he finished. She looked up at Billy with a big grin, then opened her mouth. His cum was pooling inside her oral cavity like a little white see on her pink tongue.

She looked at him expectantly, still presenting his semen to her son.

Billy knew what she wanted. "Swallow my cum, mom!" He demanded.

With one big gulp her mouth was empty. She showed him her spotless pink oral cavity.

"You're really tasty, sweety. If you feel the need to release again, just let me know. Especially if it's me who makes you horny. I'll gladly help you out, honey."

* * *

Billy needed her help in that regard twice more that day. Once when she showed him what she planned to wear to the mall, as it was only a crop top and denim shorts. The small white top was stretched out obscenely by her big tits and caused her whole mid-riff to be exposed. Her toned stomach and firm thighs, not remotely covered by the denim shorts, surged new life into his dick.

She sucked him off right then and there in her bedroom. This time she didn't bother with showing him what she caught, but instead swallowed his load down right as he shot it into her warm, welcoming mouth.

In the end opting for a regular shirt and thigh-length jeans, she still looked better than every other woman present in the mall. It was Billy who told her to wear something a little less revealing. She at first thought that he would be ashamed of his mother dressing like a slut, but her son had very different reasons.

"I just wouldn't like other men to look at you in that outfit." He told her.

She beamed at his statement. "Of course, honey. It's only you who gets to enjoy to look at me in such a state of undress. You don't want any strangers leering at Mommy's sexy body, yes honey?"

"That's right, mom. Now let's get going."

In the end, there were still plenty of men (and the occasional woman) who looked at her with a lustful gaze.

The game-store was practically empty. Only a lone gamer was standing in a corner trying to decide witch edition of some old game to buy. And of course there were two employees behind the counter, a geeky looking boy and a girl in her early 20s.

Billy could tell they were a little bored with no customers around, but that changed the moment they noticed them -- or more specifically, his mom. The nerd got eyes like saucers. He stared at the busty MILF who just walked into the store. Probably the hottest women ever to set foot into the dim game-store.

"H-how can I-I help-p you?" He stuttered like crazy, his brain obviously trying to manage word-ejection and sight-injection at the same time. He looked at her budding cleavage like a man entranced. To give him credit, he has every right to be, Billy thought.

The girl noticed her pal being in another dimension quickly, so she stepped up to Billy. "What are you looking for?"

She had chestnut hair and a nice bust, albeit at least three sizes smaller than his mom. But who could realistically compete with her?

"I'm just looking for a few new games to occupy some lone hours."

"L-lone hours?" The geeky boy stammered as he looked from him to his mother (or her chest area to be specific).

"Of course. You know how it is. Lone hours at night and you just need something to pass a bit of time."

"Pass time... at night..." The nerd really seemed to be hypnotised by his mothers breasts, even though they were mostly covered by her shirt.

Billy turned away from him and made eye contact with the brunette. She smiled at him. He had once heard that women find it attractive when a guy shows himself in the company with another woman. Billy could see the point of that statement now. He was here once before, alone, and that same girl had just pointed to the section of new releases. Now she said: "Well, let me show you a few new ones we got."

Following her, he looked back at his mom, who seemed to pay no mind to the geek openly leering at her. She just looked at her son, smiled and waved to go right ahead and to get what he wanted.

When they checked out, the entranced guy tried to operate the register. But he couldn't even keep his eyes of Billy's mom for long enough to tell them their total. His mom seemed a bit annoyed and just handed the girl a $100 and took the change.

"Have a nice day!" The girl waved them off.

"B-bye you two." The nerd added after looking at the swaying ass-cheeks leaving the store. Billy didn't know if he actually meant the two of them or the two assets contorting his mother's shirt.

The rest of the day dragged on. He was forced to visit at least a dozen clothing stores with his mother. Although she bought quite a bunch of flimsy underwear, he wasn't able to get a look at her in them. - At least not yet.

After they exited the last store, his mom turned to him.

"I know it's not much fun for a young man to help a woman pick out her stuff." She stopped walking, turned to her son and held him close. "But at home I'll model each and every article of clothing we just got. Does that sound like a fair deal?"

Billy didn't answer. He just grabbed his mom by the hand and dragged her on. Towards the food court.

"What's gotten into you, honey?" She asked with a giggle.

Billy marched on. "Just grabbing our food, mom. And then heading home. As soon as we can."

His mother smiled. It would be a very exciting evening, that she was sure of.

* * *

"How do I look?" His mom turned this way and that way, giving Billy a perfect view from all angles. His mouth hung open and he had to really focus on not drooling at the sight before him while his gorgeous mother modelled her underwear for him in her bedroom.

To say that her voluptuous curves were accentuated by the lacy green lingerie would have been be an understatement. Her enormous tits filled her bra to the point of overflowing. It was a size (or two) too small for her full figure, so her son could clearly make out the top of her aureole.

As she turned, her full, firm ass came into view. It wasn't covered at all by the thin string of fabric, being swallowed whole by her gorgeous ass cheeks.

Billy slowly rubbed his dick through his underpants while his mom continued to twist and turn before him.

She looked in the mirror, then back at her son. "Isn't it a little too obscene, honey? You can almost see my nipples."

He forced his mouth to work. "W-well, it looks good to me."

His mom stroked a pose and smiled at him. "That's the important part. After all, it's you whose eyes this is for."

He did a double take, albeit a little fake one. "Me?"

"Who else is going to see me like this? Besides, I think you like it when your Mommy dresses all sexy for you. Am I right, honey?" She looked at his hand rubbing his erection through his underwear. "You love it when I wear such lewd things, don't you sweety?"

She slowly approached him, like a model, putting one foot before the other. Her big breasts swayed hypnotically. Now Billy could understand the geeky boy from the store, even though he now saw more of her than that guy ever could dream about.

His mom sat on his lap. She kissed his cheek while grinding on his aching member. "I think you want Mommy to help you with that. Do you honey? Tell me what you want."

Billy nodded hastily. "Yes, mom. I'd really love for you to help me again. But could you do it differently this time?"

She smiled cheekily at him. "Oh, I see. My mouth isn't enough anymore." She giggled. "And how would you like for Mommy to make you cum, sweety? You want to fill one of my other holes with your beautiful cock? You wanna sink it into my pussy and pound me like the bimbo slut your mother is, honey? Or what about my little asshole... I haven't had anything going in there since -- oh well -- forever ago."

Her son hung on her every word. Out of pure instinct he was mauling her tits while she spoke.

She took that as a hint of what his subconscious wanted. "Oh, I see honey. You want to bury your stiff dick between Mommy's knockers."

His mom unclasped the flimsy bra and freed her enormous breasts. Her nipples stared Billy right in the face.

She scooted a little lower, so his dick was at the height of her full melons. "Go ahead, sweety. Wrap them 'round. Mommy's soft titties will feel sooo good around your achingly hard cock."

The horny son took a big motherly tit in each hand and guided his dick between them.

Billy used her fun bags for his pleasure, stroking himself with her velvety flesh. Occasionally he would twist and tug on her nipples, causing her to squel in her high-pitched new voice.

Much too soon, he could feel his ball boiling over. "Mom... I'm gonna cum."

She gave him a warm, maternal smile. "That's wonderful, honey. Just cum on my full breasts. Let it all out, sweety. Cover Mommy's fun bags in your sticky white goo."

Grabbing her tits herself, she got took a more active role in jerking her son off with her big boobs.

"FUCK!" Billy screamed out, as he exploded right between her globes. His spunk was swallowed whole, smearing in the deep valley of her bosom.

He let himself sink back into the soft mattress of her bed.

His mom eyed the mess he made in between her breasts. His sperm slowly trickled down in between them. But not for long. She scooped up a bit of his goo on her finger and brought it to her lips.

Tasting his most private essence, she softly moaned around her finger. "Wow, honey. You taste really good. I think I'll take all your loads into my mouth, if you don't mind."

How could I? He thought while catching his breath from the third intense orgasm in a matter of hours.

"Wow!" His mother's voice piked him up. "You're still hard, sweety. Wasn't it satisfying to cum all over Mommy's big titties?"

Looking down, he saw his bimbofied mom, full breasts still heaving from the intense blowjob she just gave him. She stared at his mostly hard cock in awe, as if it was a miracle that his manhood had anything left after her titjob. It pointed straight at the ceiling.