All Comments on 'Biological...Father?'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fun and enjoyable!

Just enough of a plot to keep you interested! Can never have to many sexy she-male tales that are about fun and sex! Way to many stories about guies wanting to get in touch w/ their inner fem and become someone else "girl". Hope you enjoy writting them as much as we enjoy reading them!

icarr757@gmail.com

sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
What happens with the wife?

Dirty old pervs wanna know :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please, please, please...

...write a sequel. So curious as to what happens next.

Thanatos_X13Thanatos_X13over 11 years ago
Incredibly Erotic

This was very well written and believable. The way things progressed and how they kinda fell into having sex was very enjoyable and erotic. It ended rather abruptly though, which is a shame, but there seems to be an opening for more. It would be awesome if you were to write a sequel, there is so much potential here for a successful and highly scintillating series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want more of these two or three (I hope) people!

This is such a sexy story so please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Please tell us more. This story struck a biological need with me. I yearn to hear about Danica's wife, Danica and her daughter,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

damn the was a harsh cut off it as all so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

that was so awesome! more please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

OMG! nice cliff hanger, but finish the storrrry! LMFAO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Oh, come on! This gotta be continued, no matter what! Pleeeease,,,!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please continue.

this needs to be continued.

most definitely.

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 9 years ago
agree please continue

interesting set up. i think biological father and daughter should get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
huh?

Girl finds the dad she never knew is a woman then ducks him? I wish I could have given this a 0 instead of a star, it's that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...

Pretty good... wish the cock was bigger.

Also would have been a good twist if the daughter started fisting the dad while she was kissing his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sequels!

I love the story. But we need a sequel please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
huh

Forget huh he's to thin between the ears. I enjoyed your story can't wait to see how the wife handles this situation hope it goes well for all three of them. Tami/Tom.

QuidProQuo77QuidProQuo77almost 9 years ago
Unprotected sex and no birth control!

The mind reels at the possibilities. Also, I liked the normal-sized cock. Not everyone has a redwood tree between their legs, part 2 now, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
its good

can't wait to find out how many women she impregnated with her super sexy genes.

LindaMariaLindaMariaover 8 years ago
Birth certificates aren't quite that easy

"I was saving up money to move to a state that would allow me to change my birth certificate to 'Danica.' "?

Nice try, but no. You don't get to choose your own birthplace, much like you don't get to choose your own birth parents. Move to another province if you like, but your birth certificate will be issued from wherever you were born, not wherever you live now.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more please

i get the feeling she has many half brothers and sisters to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

MAKE ANOTHER ONE

PietroAretino01PietroAretino01almost 7 years ago
Great Premise

I really liked how hot the sex was and how neither of the two were repulsed by it. I hoe that you can take the plot through a more romantic sex comedy angle. Looking forward to more of this story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2?

Please, please write a second part, I loved it and thought it was great. I really want to know what happenes to the wife.

gunmakergunmakerover 6 years ago

Great story. Interesting plot and worthy of continuation. So many ways to go with this.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Great Story!

Everything would depend on how they navigated the problem of the wife. Looking for half-sibling is a good idea. Maybe a mini convention of the relatives. You might end up with a gathering of clones. But there is always a chance that the other parent has the dominant genes, her best friend at home may have been a half-sibling.

I guess I'm pitching for chapter 2!

It has been long enough to come back and revisit this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic!!

DUBLXLDUBLXLabout 3 years ago
More

This story definitely wants more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had such high hopes, and then you threw incest into what was a lovely story. Just not my thing. Couldn't finish it. Oh, well... Maybe the next one... You write so well, too

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is just insanely hot. You have taken taboo to a whole new place. Well done.

fras22fras224 months ago

A beautifully developed and told story. Good English, grammar (editing?) and atmosphere; develops believably for even a non-trans-gender person who just likes a well done, very much believable 'adventure' into that world. Now I'll go back and read others - surely the aim of a writer who knows she (he's?) doing a pretty good job. I could believe I was there, enjoying!! Be encouraged!

Shimi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...