Biological...Father?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Danica," I said, when I could finally figure out how to speak again, "I didn't mean to weird out there. I just. I can't believe this. It is so strange." She gave me a warm smile.

"I wasn't offended," she said, "Is there something I can get you? Tea or something to calm you down?"

"No, I am okay now," I said.

"I am just as surprised to find you," she said, looking blankly ahead, "I wonder how many sons and daughters I have out there." She looked at me with a wry grin. It was a sobering thought.

"I hope I didn't cross a line..." I started and she placed her hand on my knee.

"No honey, it's fine. I am surprised. But it is a pleasant surprise. You are beautiful, you're in college, and you're charming. I am so happy to meet you and know that something good happened for people other than me in my run from my old life," she got a little bit choked up and I could see a tear forming in her eye. She'd called me beautiful, I thought, and a chill ran down my spine.

"I am glad I could make you happy," I said, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Danica asked, wiping her tear away.

"May I give you a hug?" She asked, her voice just a whisper. I felt my throat catch a little and tears welled in my eyes and streamed down my cheeks. I couldn't talk, I just opened my arms. Danica's arms spread around my. She held me close; I felt her breasts against mine. I felt her hair on my neck and her cheek against mine. She squeezed me and I squeezed back. It was my first hug from my father. Then I pulled back.

I don't know what came over me as our faces pulled apart. I still had my hands on her elbows. Our faces were inches apart. Her eyes were closed. And she looked perfect. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. Those lips were soft and she tasted sweet. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue along her lips, feeling her teeth. She was frozen. She didn't kiss back, but she didn't stop me. Finally, I broke the kiss and moved back. My body was almost shaking and my heart was racing. I was also incredibly horny. More horny than I'd ever been in my entire life. I could feel how wet my pussy was between my legs. My nipples were hard, pushing through my bra and t-shirt. I had goose bumps on my legs, I put my hands on my bare thighs just below the hem of my skirt and it felt lovely. I opened my eyes.

Danica was staring at me. Her eyes were wide and she had a look of pure shock. She gave me a sort of half-smile. I felt like I could almost know what she was thinking. It had been a sensual kiss. But this was so totally wrong. In more ways that I could count.

"Kara..." she started, her voice sounding apologetic. Then, I saw in a flash her eyes change. An animal, sexual part of her took over. She sprang forward. Her arms were around me again. Her breasts were pushed up against me. I wrapped my arms around her; I put one hand on the back of her head, running my hands through her full, soft hair. I pushed her mouth into mine. But I didn't need to. She pressed her lips against mine. I felt her tongue against my lips and I opened my mouth. Her tongue penetrated into my mouth, rolling against my tongue. Her spit tasted creamy and sweet and I licked all around her tongue. Our lips were wide open, letting our tongues roam widely.

She kept her lips clamped against mine, but she slowly started to ease me back onto the couch. Her hands moved all over my back, soft but strong, until I was finally on my back. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me close and kissing me more. I spread my legs, exposing my sopping wet panties. Danica was wearing a flowing sun dress and she lay down against me. I wrapped my legs around her waist. That's when I first felt it. She might have been living as Danica since she was thirteen, but part of her old life was still there. Her hard cock pressed against my inner thigh. She adjusted herself slightly and I could feel it, rubbing through her dress and against my pussy.

My body shuddered. It wasn't an orgasm, but some sort of intensely pleasurable feeling flowed through me when the hard tip of her cock rubbed my wet panties against my clitoris. I heard a moan escape from my throat and into Danica's mouth. Finally, she broke the kiss. She was looking directly into my eyes and I felt something kind of like love.

She started to grind her cock against me. I moaned now, throwing my head back and letting myself enjoy it. I heard Danica's breathing hasten and she humped me harder. I moved to her rhythm, grinding my pussy against her and squeezing her tighter with my legs. I wanted that cock so bad. I needed it.

"Let me see it," I said while I was moaning.

"Huh?" Danica said, confused. She stopped grinding against me for a moment.

"I want to see your cock," I said. Danica's eyes rolled back and she groaned. But she was smiling. I think she liked to hear me say it. For a brief moment I thought about the utter lunacy of this situation, but that rational thought was thrust aside when Danica got up on her knees. I let go with my legs. She smiled at me with a sexy look on her face.

She took hold of the bottom of her dress and quickly pulled it up over her head. She was wearing a sexy red bra and little black bikini panties. Her breasts looked even bigger with her dress off and her cock pushed out hard against her panties. My mouth was watering. I wanted it all. But I held back, Danica wasn't done yet.

First she reached between her breasts and unhooked her bra. She looked up at me and bit her lip. She tossed her long white gold hair to the side, making her look like an underwear model. I reached down and felt that my pussy was essentially dripping; even my inner thighs were slick with my pussy juice. Danica pulled back her bra and threw it off. Her breasts jiggled slightly as she moved. She had beautiful pink areolas, about the size of nickels and small, hard nipples. They were so feminine, so beautiful.

Then, Danica slipped her fingers into the waistband of her panties. She rolled back into a sitting position, flipping the back of the panties off of her ass in the same motion. She kept her legs largely together, but pulled the panties down her leg. Her dick was sort of tucked between her legs; I strained to see it, but only caught small glimpses. Finally she pulled the panties off here foot and threw it in the corner. She took one of her breasts in her hand, squeezing it slightly and arching her back. Then she spread her legs wide. Her hard cock sprang out from between her legs.

She was completely clean shaven and her skin was milky white. Her cock was smooth and flawless, not veiny or misshapen. It wasn't big, probably a little less than five inches long. But the shaft was a soft white color and the circumcised tip was the same pink color as her lips. Her scrotum was waxed as well and her balls hung heavy. I stared and this incongruous, but sexy, vision and could barely breath.

"Didn't you want to look at this?" she said, taking her cock between her thumb and forefinger and giving it a little wag. My body moved on its own accord. I didn't tell it what to do, it just acted. She was sort of sprawled across the couch; I could up on my hands and knees and crawled between her legs. Close up, I could see that she was trembling. I put my hand on her thigh and she jumped a bit. Her skin felt hot to the touch.

I leaned forward now and looked at the cock close up. It was so sexy. It looked like a woman's cock, somehow. It was so strange. I looked up at her face, seeing it frame by the underside of her large, pert breasts and I couldn't wait any longer. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth.

I popped the hard little tip of Danica's cock into my mouth. My father's cock. She sucked in breath sharply and I felt her body tense. I could taste her salty pre-cum. I'd never done this before. But I went on instinct. I swirled my tongue around the tip of her penis, gently. Then, after a few moments and some soft moans from Danica, I slid the cock into my mouth. I felt it glide over my tongue, hot and hard. I tasted the salty skin and smelled her feminine musk. Then, I felt her soft balls against my chin and I knew that I had her whole cock in my mouth. I bathed cock with my tongue, gently prodding it. Danica moved my hard away from my face, watching my mouth.

Then I pulled the cock out of my mouth and Danica sighed. I pushed her cock against my cheek and my eye. I pushed my tongue against her balls. They felt warm and full. I bounced them on my tongue. Then I started to lick them. I licked Danica's balls the way I'd lick an ice cream cone. My tongue, flat and soft, my strokes wide and slow. I licked her balls for several minutes. The room quiet except for Danica's labored breathing.

I don't know what possessed me next. I was still just acting without thought. I placed one hand on the back of each of Danica's knees and pushed her legs apart and back toward her head. Danica's head slid down on the couch, but her ass went up in the air. I looked down at her asshole. It was a little pink rosebud and it made my mouth water for some reason. I wanted to taste it. I kissed Danica's cock and her balls. Then I kissed the tight little area between her balls and her asshole.

Her smell was earthy and strong. It was smelled like primal sex and I loved it. I leaned forward and kissed her asshole, letting my puckered lips press against her. Danica gripped the couch tightly, but didn't dare speak. I darted my tongue out tentatively. Her asshole felt crinkly and soft and it tasted salty and dirty. Sexy. I started to laps at her asshole, trying to take in all of its flavor and smell. I rubbed my tongue hard over it, probing it gently. I clasped my mouth over it and sucked on it gently.

Then I realized that there was a new taste I wanted. I kissed her asshole against. Then I kissed the area between her asshole and her balls. Then I kissed her balls and cock. I took her cock in one of my hands. My other hand gently stroked her asshole, pushing my fingers against it gently. I popped her cock into my mouth. With my hand I stroked her cock while bobbing my hot little mouth up and down over her dick. Danica's hands were in my hair again, but her fingers were squeezing me stronger.

I had pushed Danica too far. She didn't take very long after that. Finally, I pushed Danica's cock as far as I could into my mouth. I felt her hands push me down hard, keeping her cock buried inside of my head. She screamed loudly and her entire body shook. I felt the hot, sticky cum against my cheeks before I tasted it. It was thick and salty. I pulled her cock out a bit, letting the delicious liquid fill my mouth. My entire tongue was soaking in Danica's cum and she kept coming. When the last pearly glob of sperm landed in my mouth, I had a mouthful of hot jizz. I slowly pulled Danica's cock out of my mouth.

I was careful, I didn't want to swallow it. I looked at Danica. Her eyes were closed and she looked gorgeous. I swished her cum in my mouth but leaned forward. I fell against her breasts. I kept swishing her cum, but I wrapped my arms around her and put my head against her breast. She put her arms around me held me close.

"I love you," she said and somehow I knew that she really did. We'd just met, but we had this connection. This amazing connection.

"I love you too," I gargled around her cum, spilling a little on her breast. It looked lovely, mixed with my spit on her taut skin. I moved my head back and spit more of her cum onto her nipple. She looked down at me but didn't say anything. The cum ran down her breast and onto her stomach. Soon I'd spit all of her cum out and her breasts and tummy glistened with the white liquid. There was a little pool of it in her bellybutton. I took her breast in my mouth and sucked on her hard nipple. I sucked up her cum as well.

"Clean that cum up baby," she said and make a sexy little squeaking sound. I moved all over her big soft tit and her stomach, sucking up her cum. Finally, I dipped my tongue into her little bellybutton, scooping out the last of it. Her body shined with my spit. My mouth was fully and felt sticky. I lay down on top of Danica and looked at her. She opened her mouth and I kissed her. I let her hot cum and my spit fill her mouth and she involuntarily mad e a sound that showed her appreciation for the salty thick taste. I spit every last drop into her mouth. I watched a she swished it between her teeth. Then she grabbed me and kissed me again, pouring the liquid back into my mouth. I finally swallowed it down, letting it slide down my throat and feeling it sit warm in my stomach.

All of this seemed to turn Danica on even more. I could feel she was hard again. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it off. My small breasts were encased in my little green bra, but she pulled me forward and kissed the tops of them. While she was doing that, she reached around and deftly unhooked my bra. She pulled it off, exposing my hard little pink nipples. She looked up at me and arched her sexy eyebrows. And I nodded, I begged through nodding.

She popped one of my nipples into her mouth, running her tongue all over it, flicking it and teasing it. I moaned and pushed my breast against her harder. I was so focused on that amazing feeling that I barely noticed her hands reaching under my skirt. I felt her hands on my sopping wet panties and I felt as she pulled them off from under my skirt.

She moved her mouth to my other breast now, providing the same loving care to it. But now I was focused on something else. Danica's delicate, thin fingers were pressed against my pussy. I felt hot and I was sucking in air like there wasn't enough oxygen in the world. Her fingers rubbed against my wet slit and my clitoris and I felt the reverberations of her touch rocket through me. She rubbed my pussy in a way that was so knowing. It was even better than my clumsy attempts at masturbation. She knew every spot to touch, just how much pressure to apply, and when to hold back.

But she wanted more. She pushed me back onto the couch again and spread my legs. My skirt rode up, exposing my pink pussy lips. She leaned forward and gave my clit a little kiss and I had to stifle an explosive moan by biting my lip.

Danica sat back up and took her cock in her hand. She gave me a glowing, motherly smile and put the tip of her cock against my opening. She didn't say anything, but her slow deliberate motions put me at ease. I breathed heavily, but easily. I felt her skin against my pussy lips and breathed it sharply. It was wonderful. Then she cautiously began to feed her hard cock into my pussy. The sensation was incredible. My pussy was so wet that she slipped easily, inch by inch into me. There was only the slightest amount of pain.

Then I felt her hips against mine and realized that Danica had taken my virginity. This almost made me cum, just thinking. But then Danica began to slowly move her hips, thrusting her cock in and out of me at a slow, sensual pace. I moaned in rhythm with her motions. I tried to thrust back into her, driving the delicious cock as far as it would go inside of me. Danica lay against my breasts. Her nipple dug into me. She kissed me gently and lovingly.

When Danica realized that I was comfortable she grabbed my leg and got up on my knees. I watched her big, sexy breasts shake as she thrust her dick into my cunt. She started fucking me harder and harder, thrusting for all she was worth. And I felt the orgasm build inside of me. First, there was sudden and relentless build in tension. Then, just as rapidly, that tension exploded and I felt warmth and pleasure emanating from my pussy and moving out in waves all over my body. I know I screamed and I know that I pulled Danica into me, hard. I can't remember too much more, the pleasure was unbearable. But I do know that my pussy contacted hard around Danica's cock and she came again. She filled my pussy with that life granting cum. Then she collapsed on top of me, panting.

We lay on the couch for a long while. I didn't even try to think about what had happened. I just enjoyed the warmth of Danica's body and the knowledge that, far from rejecting me, my biological farther loved and accepted me. I curled into her breast and she held me tight.

"I don't understand what just happened," she said after a long silence during which she again played absent-mindedly with my hair, "I can't believe how strong this attraction was. I couldn't stop it."

"I know," I said contentedly.

"I am sorry," she said, sounding so sincere it nearly broke my heart, "I shouldn't have taken advantage of you." Involuntarily, I grabbed her close.

"Don't say that Danica, that was so incredible. I don't know what happened either. But something that felt that lovely can't be all wrong," I said. and she hugged me back. Then I looked at her face again and felt that same animal desire for her. I think she felt it too. She kissed me passionately. I placed my hand on her breast and then... There was the sound of a door slamming somewhere in the house.

"Shit!" Danica said, sitting up sharply and tumbling me down to her lap, on top of her cock.

"What?" I asked, startled.

"It's my wife!" she said, "She must be home early!" And I knew that my crazy adventure was far from over.

The End

Everyone: thank you so much for reading this story. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. Send me an e-mail through literotica or through the Forum if you want it to be private. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. If you like this story and want it to continue, let me know where it should go. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well (If you like the mash-up of transsexuals and incest, read my story "Jealousy"). If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it.

Also, I want to note that as to the various medical and legal issues that go into sperm donation I am completely without knowledge. I just made stuff up to make the story dramatic. If you have questions about finding a missing parent (or anything) consult an attorney. Or a doctor. Anyone except an erotic story writer, like me. Thanks YKN

12