All Comments on 'Biracial Women in Ontario'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DeckviewDeckviewover 13 years ago
Who get the vote as most narcissistic; a "1" vote will do!

Another narcissistic 1st person narrative about …. drum roll ….Samuelx.. who else could it be? He is the only pure narcissist on this site….

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OK. alright salready

we actually do get it. You are bisexual, you are black, you are Canadian, and you are in love with yourself. I know this about the story, and surprise surprise, I did not read it. Samuelx is the main reason I rarely even approach this site. BORING

jjjimjjjimover 13 years ago
Re: Another stupid Canadian

Read his story titles (DON"T bother with any of the stories) HE'S NOT CANADIAN!!! Quit dumping on us because of this A-hole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What I dislike the most,

The endless repetition. Of the titles, I quit reading his stuff a long time ago. And even back then, I only found maybe 3 or 4 that had any kind of substance. But you try looking for a legit story using keywords "black" or "bisexual" and you have to wade through pages of Sammy's blog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"White folks love their own and despise all others. That's why there is racism in the world. Biracial women of Black and White descent can't see that."

You think that "White folks love their own and despise all others. That's why there is racism in the world. Biracial women of Black and White descent can't see that."?

Think again.

A biracial Ontario woman can spot a loud, arrogant and stupid racist like yourself 1.609km away... and you wouldn't have a chance with this babe.

I'd tell you that you could be back in the US from Ottawa-Nepean in forty-five minutes (just find a southbound dustcart on the 416 and jump in!) but Ogdensburg has done nothing to deserve your garbage either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...