Birds & Bees talk with Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever I looked over at him, with him just sitting next to me, he usually had an erection tenting his pajama bottoms. I stared at all that I could see of the side of his exposed, erect prick through his pajama pee hole. Clearly, not taking much for him to become sexually excited, I had given him an erection by merely sitting next to him. I was so tempted to pull his erect cock from his pee hole, take him in my hand, and stroke him.

Now that I think of it, with very little, sexual interaction from me, he was always as hard as he was sexually excited. I couldn't believe that I had sexually excited my stepson enough just by leaning against him. To be honest, with me horny and relaxed after having two glasses of wine, I couldn't wait to touch his cock, feel his cock, stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock.

Then, when I allowed him to put his arm over my shoulders, my big, nightgown and robe clad breast rested against the side of his chest. Sometimes, sexually teasing him, pretending that I was sleeping, I'd fall asleep on his lap with my hand innocently on his pajama clad prick. I hoped that he'd have the nerve to stick his erect cock in my hand or in my mouth while I pretended to be sleeping. Alas, he never did stick his stiff prick in my hand or in my mouth.

With my hand still resting on his erect dick, it didn't take him long to deliberately throb and pulsate his prick against the palm of my hand. A few times, after his cock escaped from his pajama pee hole, I'd take him in my hand and wrap my fingers around him in my feigned sleep. Whenever I did that, he'd hump my hand while taking my hand in his hand to move my hand up and down while I continued to feign that I was sleeping.

He forced me to give him a hand job, a pretend, sleeping. hand job. My horny stepson forced me to give him a hand job. Putting his hand over my hand, he stroked his cock faster and harder. Then, cumming all over my feigned, sleeping hand, he'd wipe my hand with tissue for me not to know that he had ejaculated all over my hand. I pretended that I didn't know that I had given my stepson a sleeping, hand job. I pretended not to know that he had ejaculated cum all over my hand.

Tonight, instead of wearing a robe over my nightgown, ready to give him a sexy surprise, I didn't change out of my clothes. While sitting on the sofa with him, I wore my short skirt, a low-cut blouse, a bra, and my panties. I figured this is how a woman he would, one day, date would dress. Instead of undressing me when I was wearing a short, low-cut, sheer, sexy, and easy to remove nightgown, it was best if he knew how to undress a woman if I was wearing clothes.

'I can't wait for Homer to undress me. I can't wait for him to see me without my clothes. I can't wait for my stepson to strip me naked, totally naked,' I thought. 'I can't wait for him to touch and feel my naked body everywhere that a stepson should never touch and feel his naked stepmother.'

# # #

Ready to begin his sexual education, catching him by surprise, I abruptly turned off the TV in the middle of the movie.

"What's wrong," he asked turning to look at me? "Why did you turn off the TV," asked Homer looking at me with confusion?

I gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. With him already having an erection, he always had an erection when sitting next to me, sexually surprising him as much as I sexually excited him, I deliberately put my hand on his erect prick through his pajama bottoms. As soon as I touched his cock that tented his pajama bottoms, he stared down at my hand with horniness before looking up at me with sexual excitement.

"I need to talk to you," I said while thinking that I wanted to do much more than just talk to my stepson.

He stared down at my hand on his throbbing and pulsating, erect prick again. He looked at me with confusion while I looked at him with love. Getting right to the point, I asked him the question that I already knew the answer.

"Are you a virgin," I asked?

He looked at me as stunned as he looked at me with shame and embarrassment.

"What? Me? A virgin?" He put his head down. "Um, well, um," he said.

I gave him another sexy smile.

"Other than with your hand, have you ever had sex," I said with a pause while squeezing the head of his stiff prick. "Have you had sex with a woman," I asked?

He put his head down again and shook his head, no.

"Sex with a woman," he said as a question? "No," he said.

He laughed with sadness. Then, as if thinking what he was about to say, he paused before saying more.

"I've never even kissed a woman," he said softly while looking up at me with sad eyes. "All of the guys at my college have already had sex many times with dozens of women," he said.

I patted his shoulder.

"Well, tonight is your lucky night, Homer," I said with a laugh.

While turning to look at him, I gave him a wide, sexy smile while wrapping my fingers around his cock through his pajama bottoms. I squeezed his stiff prick again. Then, for him not to mistake my sexual intentions, I fondled the head of his big dick through his pajama bottoms.

"Tonight, I'll allow you to not only kiss me but also, I'll allow you to touch and feel me through my clothes. Then, I'll allow you to undress me. I'll allow you to strip me naked, totally naked. Then, once you remove my clothes," I said.

I paused to watch his reaction to what I was about to say.

"I'll allow you to have sex with my naked body," I said.

# # #

He looked at me as shocked as he looked sexually excited. His erect prick throbbed and pulsated in my hand. Continuing to sexually tease him, I continued fondling the head of his cock through his pajama bottoms with my fingertips.

"Really? You'll allow me to make out with you while feeling you through your clothes," he asked while looking at me incredulously? You'll allow me to undress you? You'll allow me to strip you naked? You'll have sex with me," he asked disbelievingly as if I was sexually teasing him?

I laughed while shaking my head affirmatively.

"Yes, I will. Now, kiss me," I said while eager to begin his interactive, sexual education. "Kiss your stepmother."

He leaned to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"No. Not like that," I said with a laugh. "Kiss me like this," I said wrapping my arm around his neck, pulling him to me, and kissing him longer and with passion.

Then, startling him, I parted his lips with my tongue and French kissed him. With him a bit reluctant to return my French kiss with his French kiss, I had to pull him to me again, this time by his t-shirt. Instead of him parting my lips, I parted his lips again. I French kissed my stepson again before he returned my French kiss with his French kiss and stuck his tongue in my mouth.

"Now while making out with me," I said breaking off the kiss to talk to him. "Touch me. Feel me through my clothes. Feel my breasts through my blouse and bra," I said. "Women like it when men feel their breasts through their clothes while making out with them."

As soon as he reached his horny hand over to feel my breast through my clothes, he immediately had another, huge erection tenting his pajama bottoms.

"Can you feel my erect nipple through my blouse and my bra," I asked?

He searched for my erect nipple with his index finger. I took his finger in my fingers and showed him with my finger where my nipple was. I continued holding my hand over his hand while he searched for my nipple.

"Yes," he said. "I found it."

Then, I left my hand on his hand.

"Finger it. Finger my nipple. Women like that. Feeling their nipples while making out with them sexually excite them," I said.

# # #

He continued feeling and fondling my big breast while fingering my erect nipple through my clothes.

"Now, feel my other breast," I said.

Obediently obeying me, he felt my other breast while fingering my erect nipple with his other hand. Between kissing him, French kissing him, and with him feeling my breast and fingering my erect nipples through my clothes, he made me hot. With me not having had sex in a while, it didn't take much to get me sexually aroused. I was already wet. I was so wet for him.

While kissing me, French kissing me, he continued feeling my breasts and fingering my nipples with his hands. He did everything that it took to make me wet. With my nipples hard and erect, my pussy was wet and ready for me to have sex with my stepson.

"Now, slowly move your hand between my legs and up my skirt. Then, cup my pussy through my panties. Good. That's good," I said as soon as he cupped my pussy through my panties.

While holding my panty clad pussy in his horny hand, he sat waiting for my next, sexual instruction while looking at me with horniness and sexual excitement.

"Do you feel a little bump," I asked?

He nodded his head.

"Yes," he said. "I feel it. What's that," he asked?

Again, I put my hand on his hand.

"That's my clit. Rub my clit through my panties," I said. "Rubbing my clit is how you masturbate me."

I smiled at him while leaning back in the softness of the sofa to spread my knees wider.

"Continue to gently rub your index finger up and down over that bump that you felt through my panties," I said.

He looked up at me starry-eyed.

"Okay," he said.

I gave him a big, sexually excited smile.

"Now, push my panties aside and, while continuing to rub my clit, finger my wet, naked pussy," I said. "Then, take your middle finger and finger fuck me. Stick your finger deep in the hole of my pussy."

Again, obediently obeying me, after cupping my pussy through my panties, he rubbed my clit. Then, pushing my panties aside, he rubbed my naked clit, and fingered fucked my warm, wet, naked pussy with his long, index finger. Homer masturbated me.

"Oh, my God, Homer. Don't stop rubbing me. Please don't stop rubbing me. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck my pussy deeper. Finger fuck me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Homer. Mommy is cumming," I said.

I stiffened my legs and arched my back while enjoying the afterglow of sex. I couldn't believe that my stepson had masturbated me. Under the guise of telling him about the birds and the bees, I couldn't believe that I was a whore for my stepson. My stepson had sexually pleasured me with his fingers.

# # #

"Now while continuing to French kiss me, rubbing my naked clit with one hand, and finger fucking me, unbutton my blouse with your other hand," I said.

Having never unbuttoned a woman's blouse before, he stopped kissing me and rubbing my clit to slowly unbuttoned my blouse with two, horny hands. While staring at all that he could see of my big, bra clad breasts, he unbuttoned one, slow button at a time while looking to see what each unbuttoned button showed. He stopped unbuttoning my blouse when he saw the top of my long, line of sexy cleavage. He reached out his index finger to touch my cleavage and to slide his finger between my breasts before unbuttoning another button of my blouse.

When he unbuttoned the next button, he exposed the top of my white, lacy, low-cut bra. Again, he stared at all that he could see of the tops of my meaty breasts, my sexy cleavage, and my low-cut bra before unbuttoning the next button of my blouse. Now, with my bra cups totally exposed to his horny eyes, he stared at my bra as if he had never seen a bra before. I knew that he was able to see my erect nipples through my sheer and sexy bra.

"Touch my breasts," I said. "Feel my breasts while fingering my nipples through my bra. It's okay. I want you to touch me and feel my breasts and finger my nipples through my bra. You have my permission to touch and feel me where a stepson should never touch and feel his stepmother," I said with a dirty laugh.

Then, when he unbuttoned the last button of my blouse, he parted open the sides of my blouse for a better look at my bra. Never had a man stared at my bra in the way that Homer stared at my bra. Then, groping both my breasts with two hands, he felt my tits and fingered my erect nipples through my brassiere.

"Touch them," I said while encouraging to continue to touch my breasts through my bra when he started to pull his hands away. "Feel them. Feel my breasts and finger my nipples through my bra," I said again. "I like having my breasts felt and my nipples fingered through my bra."

He touched and felt my breasts while fingering my nipples through my bra.

"Now, like I showed you before, instead of just fingering my nipples through my bra, pull, turn, and twist my nipples through my bra," I said. "Don't worry, you won't hurt me. I love having my nipples pulled, turned, and twisted."

No longer needing my help to find my nipples, he fingered one nipple through my bra before fingering the other nipple through my bra. Then, he pulled, turned, and twisted my erect nipples through my bra. He pulled, turned, and twisted one nipple before pulling, turning, and twisting my other nipple. In the way that I allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with my bra clad breasts, I allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with my bra clad nipples, too.

# # #

"Here comes the tricky part," I said with a little laugh. "Try and unhook my bra with your hand positioned behind me while kissing me."

He kissed me while reaching around me and trying to unhook my bra. With him struggling with the clasp, I turned around for him to inspect the clasp and to see how it unhooked. Then, I turned back around, I had him try again. This time, after seeing how a bra clasp worked, he was successful. As if he was a safecracker unlocking the combination to a safe and opening it, he unhooked my bra.

"Now, slowly and sexily remove my bra," I said. "I want to see your reaction to seeing my naked breasts."

As if there was a drumroll going off in his head, with his eyes opened wide and his mouth hanging open, he slowly removed my bra straps from my shapely shoulders. With me holding my bra cups in place, I allowed him to remove one bra cup before allowing him to remove the other bra cup. I showed my stepson my naked breasts and my erect nipples.

In the way that he stared at my bra clad breasts, he stared even longer and harder at my naked breasts. He stared at my naked breasts as if he had never seen naked breasts before. With me sexually aroused by showing Homer my naked tits, he made me even wetter by just him staring at my naked breasts.

"Go ahead. You may touch them," I said. "You may feel them. Fondle my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples."

Obediently obeying me, he touched, felt, and fondled my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples. In the way that he pulled, turned, and twisted my nipples through my bra, he pulled, turned, and twisted my erect, naked nipples. He made me so hot watching him fondling my naked breasts and fingering my erect nipples.

"Now, take them in your mouth. Suck my nipples. I want you to suck my nipples. Women love having their nipples fingered and sucked," I said.

Not having to ask him twice, he leaned forward and took my nipples in his mouth, first one and then, the other. As if he was a baby and I was nursing him, he continued sucking my nipples. Moving from one to the other, he enjoyed sucking my big tits as much as I enjoyed him sucking my nipples while he continued fondling my naked breasts.

# # #

"Now that you've removed my blouse and my bra, I want you to remove my skirt," I said.

He looked down at my skirt. Then, he unbuttoned my skirt and unzipped my skirt. He stared at what he could see of the side of my exposed, white, bikini panties.

"Normally, when removing a woman's skirt, she'd be sitting with you in your car. For you to remove her skirt, she'd know that she'd have to lift her butt for you to pull off her skirt," I said.

I lifted my butt and Homer pulled my skirt down and off. Now, dressed in only my white, bikini panties, I instructed him what to do next. Before following my next, sexual instructions, he stared at my panties in the way that he stared at my bra.

"Continue kissing me while reaching your hand in between my legs. Cup my pussy through my panties again," I said. "Now rub your finger against my panty clad clit."

He continued making out with me while rubbing my panty clad clit with his index finger.

"Now, push my panties aside, again, and touch my naked pussy with your finger."

Obediently obeying me again, he pushed my panties aside and touched my naked pussy with his finger.

"It's so wet," he said.

I laughed.

"That's okay. My pussy is supposed to be wet. Men get hard and women get wet," I said with another laugh.

He continued feeling my naked pussy with one hand and finger while fingering my erect nipples with his other hand and finger.

"Now, remove my panties," I said lifting my bum again for him to remove my panties.

He removed my panties. In the way that he had stared at my naked breasts, he stared at my naked pussy.

# # #

"Now, I want you to masturbate me, again," I said. "I want you to give me another sexual orgasm with your fingers," I said sexually aroused that I was going to cum again. "I need you to rub my clit with your index finger and finger fuck my pussy with your middle finger."

Obviously, with him having never seen a naked pussy before never mind masturbating a pussy, he stared up at my naked cunt wide-eyed.

"Do you feel a little bump on my clit, rub that. Rub the bump on my clit faster and rub it harder," I said.

He rubbed my clit faster and harder.

"Now as if your finger is your cock, stick your finger inside of me. Finger fuck my pussy, Homer. Make me cum," I said. "Fuck me with your finger. I want to cum. I need to cum. Give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers," I said. "That's right. Masturbate me. Masturbate your stepmother's pussy."

He continued rubbing my clit with his index finger. He continued finger fucking me with his middle finger. He continued masturbating me. With me already horny and sexually aroused, it didn't take me long to cum.

"Oh, Homer. Oh, my God, Homer. That's it. That's it. Don't stop. Don't stop. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck my pussy deeper. That's it. That's it. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum," I said closing my eyes while moving back my head. "I'm cumming, Homer. I'm cumming again," I said.

Again, I stiffened my legs and arched my back again while enjoying the afterglow of sex. I taught my stepson how to masturbate a woman. My stepson masturbated me for the second time. I taught Homer how to masturbate me. Something that I haven't had in a long time, before my husband went to prison, my virginal stepson gave me a sexual orgasm with his fingers.

# # #

"Now, I want you to eat me. I want you to eat my pussy, Homer. I want you to give me oral sex. I want you to give me a third, sexual orgasm with your tongue," I said. "Make yourself comfortable between my legs and lick my pussy while fingering my pussy. Eat me, Homer. Eat me. Eat your stepmother. Give me oral sex," I said.

Homer slid halfway down the bed and moved his face between my legs. Once there, he stuck out his tongue and licked my pussy while fingering my pussy. As if he was a natural pussy licker, while rubbing my clit and finger fucking my pussy, he continued licking my pussy.

I held his head in between my hands. Then, I rubbed his face from side to side and up and down. I covered his face with my vaginal secretions. He had my pussy juice all over his face, up his nose, in his mouth, and in his eyes.

"Rub my clit faster," I said. "Lick me harder. Finger fuck me deeper. Eat my pussy, Homer. Eat your mother's cunt," I said. "Make me cum. Give me another sexual orgasm."

Again, having not had oral sex in a long time, and with Homer, seemingly, naturally skilled in eating pussy, again, it didn't take me long to cum.