Birds & Bees talk with Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Homer! Oh, my God, Homer. You're going to make me cum. Lick me faster. Lick me harder. Rub my clit faster while finger fucking me deeper. Make me cum, Homer. Give your mother another sexual orgasm," I said. "Lick me. Lick me. Don't stop licking me."

Just as I said that I was cumming. I had my third, sexual orgasm. Now, I couldn't wait for him to make love to me. I couldn't wait for him to give me a fourth, sexual orgasm by making love to me and a fifth, sexual orgasm by fucking me.

# # #

Yet, again, I stiffened my legs and arched my back while enjoying the afterglow of sex. I rested while he wiped my pussy secretions from his face and his hands with a towel that I kept by my bed. With my sexual lessons successful, I couldn't believe that my stepson gave me two sexual orgasms by masturbating me with his fingers. I couldn't believe that he gave me a third sexual orgasm by licking me with his tongue. Not, quite done, his sex lessons with me were only half-way over.

After he made love to me and after he fucked me, I was ready to stroke his cock and suck his cock. I was ready to allow him to cum in my mouth. I wanted him to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. I wanted my stepson to give me a cum bath.

"Now, I want you to make love to me. I want you to stick your prick inside of me while kissing me, French kissing me. Then, I want you to slowly and loving me hump me. I want you to make love to your mother," I said. "Make love to me, Homer."

He moved up to me and wiped my vaginal secretions from his face with a towel that I kept by my bed. Then, he moved up to me and mounted me. As soon as he was on top of me, I reached my hand down to position his erect cock by my pussy lips. Then, with a gentle, but forceful hump, he was inside of me. Homer's big, stiff prick was inside of me.

I returned his gentle hump with my gentle hump. While kissing and kissing one another, we made loved. He continued humping me and I continued humping him. With him never having made love before, I could tell that he was about to cum.

"Wait, Homer. Don't cum, yet. Relax," I said. "Slow down. Don't cum until I've had a sexual orgasm," I said.

I stopped humping him for him to relax.

"You must never cum before the woman. Cumming before the woman will ruin everything. If you allow her to have a sexual orgasm first, she'll be glad to take care of you with your hand, her mouth, and/or her pussy. Once you give her a sexual orgasm, she'll give you one, too," I said.

# # #

After Homer gave me five, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock, I gave him a sexual orgasm with my hand. I masturbated him. Not stopping there, I blew him. I sucked my stepson's cock. I not only allowed him to cum in my mouth but also, I allowed him to watch me swallow his cum.

When I wasn't masturbating him, I was blowing him. I allowed him to give me cum baths. While I sat in my bubble bath, I allowed him to feel my naked breasts and finger my naked pussy while I stroked and sucked his cock.

Every morning, he made love to me. Every night, he fucked me. I never had as much sex with my husband as I had with my stepson. My stepson was my lover.

I loved sucking his big, thick prick as much as I loved fucking his enormous cock. I only wished that I could tell my girlfriends that I was having sex with my stepson. With them all sexually frustrated and horny, no doubt, they'd all want to have sex with him, too. Yet, with me a selfish whore, Homer was mine, all mine, that is, until he attended college.

# # #

Homer graduated college no longer a virgin, thanks to me. Then, he felt sexually confident enough to have sex with other women. As his college graduation gift, I bought him a new car, a Ford Mustang GT.

With enough time passing since my husband had been serving this time for his crimes, I bought myself a new car, too. With me always having admired them, I bought myself a new Lincoln Continental. Even after paying Homer's college tuition, buying him a new car, and buying myself a new car, I still had plenty of money left.

Even after Homer found a steady girlfriend and married her, we continued having sex. No one knew our sexual secret. I'd stroke, suck, and fuck my stepson and he'd masturbate me, eat me, make love to me, and fuck me.

With me still having plenty of cash left from my husband's secret stash, I gave Homer enough money for a 20% downpayment on a house. Over the years, he'd frequently visit me and we'd have sex, incestuous sex. I fucked and sucked him and he fucked and ate me.

Thanks to my husband, Bob, I was living a good life. Then, with Bob giving me his blessing, my life got even better after I divorced my husband when I found another man to marry. Now, even though I was remarried, whenever the opportunity arouse for us to be alone together, I still had forbidden sex with my stepson.

THE END