Birds of a Feather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,793 Followers

Casey crumpled it back up and threw it on the table then got ready for bed. It was after 4am before she finally fell asleep out of sheer exhaustion. She was still sound asleep at 8am when she heard the door open. Her eyes were stuck shut with sleep but her mind was instantly fully awake.

"Was she worth it?" she said as she pulled the covers up over her head.

"What the hell are you talking about now?" he groused as he put on a pot of coffee.

"Your girlfriend. Was getting laid last night worth it?" she said pulling them down enough to talk freely.

"I have no idea what the hell you're even..." He saw the rumpled napkin on the table. He could see the red writing so he didn't even need to pick it up but he did anyway.

"Where did you get this?" he hissed.

"Does it matter?" she said forcing herself to sit up and blink until her lashes unstuck.

"Yeah, it matters. Were you snooping through my shit?" he demanded to know.

"No, Einstein. It was laying on the floor by the door. You were probably too drunk to notice you dropped it." He didn't say anything so she asked him again, "So...was she worth it?"

"What makes you think I went there?" he asked defensively.

"Um, well, let's see. Your parents are both dead. Your brother is in jail and you don't have any other friends. So unless you went to midnight mass and spent all night in confession..."

"Yeah, well so what? It doesn't mean I slept with her," he said as he poured himself a cup as it was still brewing.

"Now we're getting somewhere. So you did go to her place, right?"

"Maybe," he said taking a first sip.

"And maybe you just happened to end up in bed with her?"

"You know what, Casey? Fuck you and your inquisition shit. I don't owe you an explanation. I don't owe you a damn thing."

"Uh, you owe my at least one thing," she told him.

"Oh, yeah? And what might that be?" he spat.

"Your half of the rent. You're late—again—as usual. How is it you make more money than I do—a lot more—and can't manage to take care of one simple task every month?"

"Fuck you," he said again.

"Oh, and speaking of sex, fucking me is something you won't be doing again." She got up and headed for the bathroom as she told him, "So I hope last night was worth it because I want you out of here when I get home tonight."

"Uh, that's not happenin', Casey. In case you forgot, my name's on the lease, remember? Yeah, I had this place before you moved in after your precious daddy cut you off. You didn't have enough money or credit to get a place of your own, so this is MY fucking apartment and I want YOU out by tonight."

Casey fought off the urge to scream out of sheer frustration and settled for slamming the bathroom door again as she turned on the hot water then sat down to pee. She took a few deep breaths and realized she had at least one small thing to be grateful for. Thanks to the research position Dr. Ca—Seth—had given her, she didn't have to be to work by 8am anymore. "Thank God for small favors," she said to herself as she flushed the toilet and got under the steaming hot water.

***************************************************************************************************

"I never thought I'd say this, but you look like hell," Seth told her.

"I'm exhausted," she told him. "I was up almost all last night after another fight with Caden then it blew up again when he strolled this morning after being with some girl all night."

"Wow. I'm really sorry, Casey. So what are you gonna do?"

"I've gotta get my stuff out of there today. I just have no idea where I'm gonna put it. God, I've made such a mess out of my life." She sat there staring out his window again before adding, "And the worst part is I've got no one to blame but myself."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked.

"Oh, no. Thank you, Seth, but I don't see how you could possibly help. That's very sweet of you, though."

"I have an empty room in my house. For your stuff, I mean. If you'd like to store it there temporarily, you're welcome to it."

"Wow, that's really kind of you to offer. I might just take you up on it. Listen, I've got to get to my apartment and grab my stuff. Can you give me your address just in case?"

He wrote it down for her and said, "Do you have a car or some way of moving it?"

Casey sighed and said, "As a matter of fact I don't now that you mention it, it might be kind of hard to carry that much stuff on the bus." She actually managed a laugh at the thought of it.

"I'm happy to take you there and bring you and your things back to my place."

She sat there for a minute then said, "I need to make a phone call first, okay?"

She went out into the small waiting area Seth shared with two other professors and stared at her phone for several minutes. She kept scrolling through the numbers passing his over and over. Finally, her fingers trembling, she touched the screen and waited for the phone to ring.

When the voice on the other end said 'hello' Casey choked back tears and said, "Daddy? I want to come home." She broke down and sobbed as she told him how sorry she was and that he'd been right and she'd been wrong and stubborn and...

He cut her off and said, "It's okay, honey. I'll come get you. What's your address?" Casey wasn't sure but it almost sounded like her father was choking back emotion himself, something he just never did. The thought that he might actually forgive her was great. But thinking he really did still love her was overwhelming.

"Hey? Are you okay?" Seth said looking out of his office door.

Casey nodded and wiped away the mess of tears and other stuff the body produced when one cried that hard. "Yeah, I'm fine, Seth. Thank you. And I...I won't need you to give me a ride, but thank you so much for offering."

He sat next to her and said, "I know this isn't the right time or place, but I need to tell something I've wanted to say for some time now." She looked right at him as he said quietly, "I have feelings for you, Casey. I don't want to freak you out or anything but I had to let you know."

"That's crazy. I've had a crush on you for three years. I just never dreamed you'd..."

"I do. I even ended my most recent relationship when I hired you. I would've never said anything as long as you were with your boyfriend, but I realized I'm at a point where I'd very much like to find a kindred soul and maybe even settle down with her."

"Oh, my God," Casey said. "You have no idea how flattered I am, Seth."

"But?" he said.

"It's just that my head is so messed up right now. I...I have to get out of this apartment and out of this relationship and I need some time to figure who I am and what I want. If this...revelation...had come along a few months or maybe even a few weeks from now, I'd be all over it. But I just need some time. Can you give me that?" she asked with genuine concern.

"Of course. Take as much time as you need and I promise I won't bring this up again until...or unless...you tell me otherwise. But I had to tell you and now you know."

"You have no idea how much that means to me, Seth. And when things change, I will most definitely let you know."

There were only two weeks until the end of the semester and Casey made arrangements to take her finals the following Monday. That would give her a full month at home to unwind and think things through. Seth told her he could let her test early, but if she wasn't coming back, he'd have to give the research position to someone else. She told him that she'd regrettably have to let it go because she was in no position to focus on anything but herself for a while.

"I understand," he told her. "Good luck, Casey. I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for."

They were alone in his office and when Casey thanked him, she kissed him on the cheek before leaving. She also left one of her father's business cards on his desk and said, "Maybe you could call me sometime?"

He picked up the card and read: Easton and Associates, Attorneys at Law.

"I will. I'll give you your space, but I will most definitely call you," he let her know as she turned to walk out.

****************************************************

"Easton and Associates, how may I help you? Please, hold."

"How you holding up, honey?" her dad said as he walked passed the reception area.

"Okay, I guess. Thanks for everything, Dad. I really needed this."

"You're welcome. And just so you know, I'm not one to gloat, Casey. Your mother and I are just relieved you got out of that situation. Once you get your degree, have you considered law school?"

"I don't know, Dad. I know you love the law, but my heart's not really in it, you know? My passion is still in the behavioral sciences. I just need a little time to create a new life for myself."

"Well, you have time and plenty of options. And that applies to dating as well as to jobs, you know," he told her smiling.

"Dad," she said. "I know you're not gloating, but I want you to know I learned my lesson. And again, you were right. I just had to learn it the hard way."

"But you learned it, and that's what matters. Just take it slow for a while. I know answering phones here isn't exactly a glamorous job, but it gives you something to do while you take a little time off and as they say, get your head together."

"It's fine, Dad. It keeps me busy and right now, staying busy is great. I'll be fine. No worries, okay?"

"Well, whenever you're ready for something more, just let me know."

Casey sat there for a few moments reflecting on the last 2-3 years. It all seemed so surreal to her now. It was almost as though it had never happened. She'd woke up in her bed in her room in her house just like she'd never left. Instead of putting on some grungy jeans and a tee-shirt, she was wearing a beautiful dress and high heels. She looped her finger through the necklace she was wearing and touched the earrings dangling from her lobes and had trouble believing she'd drifted so far afield. "Opposites really do attract," she said quietly to no one. "But they don't stay together, either. Carville and Matalin proving to be the the proverbial exception to the rule. It's time to find someone who shares your interests, your dreams, and your passions. Someone like...Seth Carlson."

The older woman sitting next to her at the reception desk said, "What was that, dear?"

Casey just smiled and said, "Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about a bad dream I had." She picked up the phone and said, "Easton and Associates, how may I direct your call?"

"Casey? Hi. It's Seth. Carlson. Is this a bad time to talk?"

"Not at all," she told him. "I was just getting ready to go to lunch and as fate would have it, I was just sitting here thinking about you."

"Must be a sign, right?" he said jokingly. "It just so happens I'm driving right by your dad's firm. I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but can I possibly take you to lunch?"

She waited for him in the lobby of the big glass building. Her heart raced when she saw him as he smiled and waved at her. She stepped outside into the cold December air to meet her. He held out his arms and she gladly fell into them. As he held her she said, "You have no idea how glad I am to see you."

He let go of her but kept his hands on her shoulders. "Look at you," he said. "I've never seen this side of you. You look...amazing."

"It's funny, but this is the real me. I'm not a pretentious person, but I enjoy looking my best and I'm completely over my rebellious grunge phase or whatever I was into the last couple of years. Is this too much for you?" she asked him.

"Hardly," he said. "I get so sick of seeing hundreds of co-eds in jeans and tee-shirts. I'd be the last person to tell anyone what to wear, but if this is the real you, then I think I like you even more."

He let go of her and offered her his hand. "Shall we?" he said as they walked the two blocks to the restaurant he'd chosen.

"So you when you said you think you like me even more, may I assume that means you still have the same feelings for me you did the last time we talked?"

"No, I'm sorry. I don't," he said with a very serious face.

"Oh, okay. I was just thinking that maybe..."

"No, they're not the same feelings, Casey." He stopped and reached out for her hand and said, "They've grown. They've grown every day and I know you asked me for time and it's only been two weeks, but every day seems like a lifetime to me and I don't want to live another day without you in my life."

"You don't?" she said wanting to make sure she heard him correctly.

"No, I don't." He put both hands on her hand and said, "I can't concentrate at work. I can't sleep at night. I'm a wreck, Casey. I've never felt like this about anyone and just the though of ever feeling this way used to scare the hell out of me."

"And how does having those feelings make you feel now?" she asked very quietly.

"Since I've never had these kinds of feelings before, I'm not really sure what they are. But from everything I've ever heard or read, my sense is that when you feel like this...when you feel sick all of the time...it's because you're in love."

"I've heard of being lovesick before," she said. "But isn't being in love supposed to make us feel good?"

"I think so," he replied. "But the sick part doesn't go away until we find out the other person feels the same way. Until we do...all we have is the sick part and I can assure you, I have never felt worse in my life."

"Because you don't know if I feel the same way?" she asked him.

"Uh-huh. If I knew, I could stop feeling sick. I might be deeply sad, but at least I wouldn't feel sick."

"Seth? I spent more than two years trying to make being with my opposite work and I was miserable. This last month I've realized how much I want to find someone who shares my passions and my dreams."

"And?" he asked.

"And it took being away from him for a while to realize I'd already found him."

"You have?"

"Uh-huh. I've had a physical crush on him for three years, but I had to get to know him before I could give him my heart."

"He sounds like a very lucky man."

"No, he's made me realize what a lucky girl I am because he's everything I've ever wanted in a man but was too afraid to admit." She put her other hand on his and said, "No opposite is ever going to have that kind of magnetic effect on me again now that I've found someone with the same feathers."

"I love you, Casey," he told her with a look that melted her heart.

"And I love you, Seth."

"I'm dying to kiss you," he told her.

"I'd like more than a kiss," she said. "Do you live far from here?"

"Maybe ten minutes plus the time it'll take to get back to my car."

"Then I can settle for a first kiss right here, right now as long as I know I can have more soon."

He stood up and helped her stand, too. "I very much liked the old you," he told her. "But I love the new Casey with all my heart." He bent down and kissed her for the first time as she put her arms around his next and held him close.

"Mmmm. Are we at your place yet?" she whispered.

It took almost half an hour to get there and Casey called the office on the way letting them know she wouldn't be back after lunch. She was a volunteer so there wouldn't be any negative impact.

When Seth led inside she said, "I'm impressed. This doesn't look like a bachelor pad." It was very tastefully decorated and he had some very impressive photos of his work in other countries nicely framed along with other decorative items.

She squeezed his hand and said, "You're not secretly gay, are you?"

He pulled her close and said, "Most definitely not. And I can prove it."

"Please do," she said. "You know how I feel about 'belief.' I need evidence."

"Then follow me," he said smiling.

"This is a very nice start," she said looking around his bedroom. "Will this apparatus be involved in the demonstration?" she asked as she pointed to the bed.

"That will be a central tenet of the experiment, yes indeed. In fact..."

He pushed her down onto it as she laughed loudly. He rolled on top of her and said, "Did you know I noticed you the very first day of class three years ago?"

She shook her head in disbelief. "I did," he told her. "You sat in the third row near the middle. You were wearing a pair of jeans and a university sweatshirt."

"Sounds very glamorous," she told him.

He smoothed her long hair and said, "Even in a sweatshirt I could tell how beautiful you were on the outside." He kissed and said, "Since then I've learned how beautiful you are on the inside."

Casey began unbuttoning his shirt and in just a few seconds had it off. He reached behind her and unzipped her dress then pulled down and off her. He quickly got rid of her bra and lowered himself onto her soft, full breast and gently took the entire areola into his mouth. Casey moaned with pleasure holding his head down inviting him to take even more. As he did, he took her other breast in his hand and gently began massaging it then softly rolling the nipple between her fingers.

He slid between her legs and pulled her panties down exposing her beautiful lips and freshly shaven pussy. He kissed her softly then very slowly inserted his tongue causing Casey to cry out with pleasure. "Oh, God! That feels so good, Seth!"

"You taste so good, Casey," he told her as he slowly and gently slid a finger inside her.

"Do you like my bald pussy?" she asked as she pulled his face in closer.

"Mmmm. I love it," he told her as he flicked her swollen clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Ssshit! That feels so good!" she cried. "It's been so long since anyone's done that for me," she confessed. "I'd forgotten how wonderful it feels. Please don't stop!"

"Not a chance," he told her as he buried his face deep in her. He then slowly inserted another finger causing Casey to whimper with joy.

"I love how slow and tender you are. I need this so much, honey," she told him. Her hand was still behind his head pulling him close. "I love that!"

Casey was pushing back against him with her hips as her hand pulled him close from the other direction. She was grinding against him the way no other woman had ever done. "Oh, sshit!" she called out. "I'm gonna fucking cum!" Seth almost laughed as his head felt like it was caught in a vice. Somehow, he managed to keep his tongue on her love button as she screamed out in ecstasy.

Casey was breathing hard and Seth just needed to breath. He pulled back from her once she finished coming and laid on top of her. Casey immediately rolled him over and made her way down to his pleasure center when he was already rock hard. Seth had been with countless girls, but he'd never felt this kind of passion before. He couldn't think clearly right then. but he couldn't help but believe this must be the difference being in love made. If it was, it was a truly amazing feeling.

"Oh, God," he moaned as she took him deeply into her warm, wet mouth. Casey looked so beautiful he had to watch. He pulled a pillow underneath his head and took in the view.

"You are so beautiful, sweetheart," he told as he put his hand behind her head. She continued to slide up and down on his ample shaft stopping at the top to suck hard on the huge mushroom using her tongue on the underside to drive him crazy. "Oh, fuck that feels good!" he cried out. "God, I love you so much, Casey."

"I love you too, honey," she said letting his fat cock pop out of his mouth. "I don't think I can wait any longer," she told him as she climbed up on top of him. She straddled him and planted her heels firmly on either side of him. She held herself up and reached for his cock then slowly lowered herself onto it. She was absolutely drenched in her own juices and he slid into her effortlessly. "Oh, yesss!" she cried as she lowered herself down as far as she could the waited for him to push hard giving her every bit of his length. "You feel SO good inside me, baby!" she moaned as she raised back up then lowered herself down.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,793 Followers