Birds of a Feather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,803 Followers

She held herself at the perfect height and let him do the rest of the work after that. He put his hands on her hips to help hold in place then hammered her repeatedly causing her to cry out again. "Oh, my God! Yes! Oh, God. Oh...fffuck! That feels so good!!"

Seth sat up and flipped her over and mounted her. He was right back inside her and Casey was pulling him into her as hard as could. "God, I love your cock!" she panted as he fucked her hard. "Oh, shit!" she screamed again. "Oh, God. Oh, baby! I'm gonna fucking cum again. Put it to me, baby. Fuck me! Hard!!"

Seconds later Casey screamed loudly and Seth felt her nails go deep into his back. He drilled her as she came then let go himself. "Fuck, yes!" she cried. "Cum inside me, honey! Please cum inside my pussy. I want your cum inside me so bad!"

It didn't take long for Seth to dump his entire load inside her, filling her with exactly what she wanted. "Oh, my God. I am SO in love with you!" she said as he fell on top of her.

Seth needed to catch his breath but Casey needed him. Her kisses were so different. They seemed...desperate. It was as though she might die if she didn't get them so he stayed inside as he kissed her deeply and passionately while their tongues explored the others'.

"Mmmm. I feel you growing," she said happily. "I want you again so bad!" she moaned. Casey squeezed him hard as she rocked back and forth to bring him back to life. She was quickly rewarded with another rock-hard erection and she begged him to be fucked again. "Go slow this time, though, okay, sweetheart?" she asked. "I want to feel you inside me for a long time. Just fuck me slowly and don't stop kissing me, please."

Seth gave her everything she needed and more. When she'd had him long enough she begged him for more cum, the desperation in her eyes every bit as deep as it had been the first time.

As they lay in each other's arms, Casey told him. "I'm so happy I feel like I could cry."

"I'm happy, too, honey," he told her.

"Promise me you'll never leave me," she said to him her hands on his face as she looked into his eyes.

"I promise," he told her. "After all, we have everything in common and birds of feather flock together, right?"

Casey laughed and said, "And it appears they also fuck together!" She reached for him and said, "Any chance of a three-peat?"

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,803 Followers