All Comments on 'Birthday Bound'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

One of your more ridiculous scenes. Rape is rape, regardless of the circumstances which generated the situation. Shannon's reaction of "no, I'll drive home" is crazy and unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Of course it's unreal, it's a FICTIONAL STORY. It is well written and incredibly hot if you're into this kind of story. Looking forward to more about Shandon and Mick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 2 Also NonCon or Gay Male

After being sentenced to ten years in prison for rape, Mick drops the soap in the shower and is butt raped by Bubba in the joint. THE END

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Classic Ashson story

She ended up enjoying it . Just a story. Breathe , breathe easy you porn site perusing puritans. Just don't try to duplicate this IRL ( until you have the senior Michael's mix of savvy, elan and humor).

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Rape is Not Cool.

Hopefully she has a father or brother who will bury good old Mick in the desert alive after feeding him is balls.

BellaKKBellaKKover 7 years ago
Please continue this story!!

I love most of your short stories. This one is fantastic. Please continue it on!!

SnowsnowedSnowsnowedover 7 years ago

I find it hilarious when people say he should go to jail for this. 1. This is strictly fiction. 2. This is the nonconsent section, so if you don't like nonconsent, you should go to a different category. This story was very well written though. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Don't get all the idiots complaining about *gasp* non con in the non con section. It's just fantasy, better here than in real life. Looking forward to more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry. I'm Not A Fan Of Rape

No matter how you look at it, this is nothing but a story of NONCONSENTIAL rape.

spankfunforspankfunforover 7 years ago
Great Imagination!

This was a Very Good Story! Well Written! I've Read Most of Your Stories! Enjoyed Them All!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is different

It's different from the others, with their sly, light hearted plot and dialogue. What might have happened if Cheryl's father hadn't just taken what he wanted after warming her up, but instead had released just one hand and handed her the key? Might she have 'accidentally' dropped the key into an inaccessible crevice between mattress and bed frame? Or would she unlock herself hastily and run away naked?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wet again as always. Well done Ashton.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous