All Comments on 'Birthday Replacement'

by imaginitiv1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A hot story

well told.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Interesting

The premise was intriguing. I enjoyed the sex scenes. Might be interested to read more. Good job.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Interesting premise I agree. It seems that a lot of father/daughter stories have barely legals in them. I guess that's just making the taboo more taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This has to be absolutely my most favorite story that I've come across, in over a decade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story.

I love the story! i would love to see something after this.

How about say, the next day "Daddy? Don't mommy and I look like twins?" :)

(We know where that would lead...)

As an attempt at constructive feedback, it seems that the incestuous barrier didn't exist. Too easily done. (I don't know a better way to word it.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weight and Cup Size

A 5'5" woman would be anorexic at 90 pounds. She certainly wouldn't have B cup breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet!!

That was definately interesting!! Hehehe :). I would love to have heard that conversation between mom and daughter, who really approached who about her fucking daddy! ;). I'm curious if mom and daughter have a closer relationship than daddy knows about.

This almost begs for another chapter or two for closure and fun!

Thanks much for writing it! :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

The story was very hot except for the size of the mother and daughter. 90 lbs?? That's skin and bones. It would have been hotter if they were about 40 lbs heavier and had bigger tits. A followup chapter where the mom comes home the following day and joins them in bed would be fucking hot!!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Good story but I didn’t like that he lied to her about the things mommy didn’t do. There were also some formatting issues in the dialogue, where they but spoke in the same paragraph. Still gave it 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous