Birthday Replacement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes baby, mommy loves it when daddy licks her ass," I answered. Even though she never admits it, I know that Jen loves it. Her pussy always get even wetter and she is always pushing her ass towards me trying to get my tongue in deeper. Fucking her ass with my tongue is as far as it has gone in terms of anal play though since she is afraid to let me stick my cock in her ass and I haven't really pushed further even though I often fantasized about having my dick buried deep in her ass. But as Jen had so kindly mentioned, Lisa didn't know what she would or wouldn't do.

As I continued licking and she adjusted to the feeling she was able to relax a little more and I pressed my tongue deeper and deeper into her. "Do you like the way daddy licks your ass? Do you like having daddy's tongue deep inside?" I managed to ask in between licks. "MMMMM ohhh yessss daddyyyy, it feels sooooo goooood." I continued tongue-fucking her for a couple of more minutes, enjoying the feel of her ass squeezing my tongue each time I penetrated her sphincter.

Pleasuring Lisa had gotten me completely hard again and I knew that this time I would be able to control myself much better and so that I could give Lisa the night of her life. I released my grasp on her legs and spread them out wide. Looking up into her lust filled eyes, I positioned my cock right by the entrance to her waiting pussy. I rubbed the head up and down her slit both to lubricate it and to tease her one last time. She didn't need to beg me this time, as I couldn't wait myself to enter her hot box. I pushed forward slowly, feeling her lips parting and wrapping around my cock. God she was tight. I couldn't help but think how much experience she really had. I didn't think about it for long as I pulled out and pushed back in watching her face to make sure she wasn't in pain.

She seemed to sense my apprehension and said, "It's ok daddy, I want you inside if me. I want you to fuck me just like you fuck mommy. I want you to make me scream with pleasure just like she does." I believed her but I still wasn't ready to just slam it inside of her but I did quicken my pace. Inch by inch my cock slid into her wet snatch, which felt like a vice as the walls of her pussy squeezed me. It was really a good thing I had already cum or I would have lost control even before I was completely inside of her. I looked down between our bodies as I began pumping my cock all the way in and out. With her pussy shaved, I had an unobstructed view. I could see how her lips clung to my shaft as it made its journey in and out.

I began rotating my hips and grinding my pelvic bone against her clit. I wanted to make her cum again. I wanted to feel her pussy spasming around my cock. "Oh yes daddy. Gooodd yes..just like that...unghhhh..that's so good," she gasped. "Do you like being mommy? Do you like being fucked like mommy?" I asked knowing the dirty talk would drive her over the edge.

"YES DADDY YESSSS..KEEP FUCKING MEEEE..JUST LIKE MOMMMYYYYY... OHHHHHH JUST LIKE MOMMY," she yelled out.

"That's it baby. Cum on daddy's cock. Cum just like mommy does with daddy's cock deep inside her hot wet pussy," I continued. Sure enough I was rewarded by the feel of her pussy clamping down on my cock as her orgasm racked her body and the wanton look of pleasure on her face.

Unfortunately reality began to set in a little. I was definitely getting older, my mind was willing but my body was getting weak. I needed a short break but couldn't let on that I wasn't the Superman that my baby thought I was. As she recovered from her second orgasm, I gently rolled her over on top of me so that she was kneeling on top of me. I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and began guiding her up and down on my rod.

"Do you like that baby? Mommy loves riding on Daddy's cock just like that," I said partly hiding the reason I changed positions.

"MMMM yesss," she moaned as she took over and began riding me slowly at first and then faster and faster. I reached up and pinched her nipples causing her to moan out again. Every so often I would thrust up hard into her on her down stroke. "unngghh..unnggHH..unGGHH..UNGGHH," she groaned each time I slammed up into her. It was so cute how her little breasts jiggled as she bounced up and down on my cock.

I could tell she was getting ready to cum again as she shifted her weight forward and pressed her chest into mine. Her legs slid down mine and our ankles locked together. She was grinding her clit up against my pubic bone as my dick made short quick jabs in and out of her pussy. I slid a finger between her cheeks, all the way down to where my cock was penetrating her pussy. It was so wet down there as her juices continued to flow out around my pole. I started sliding my finger up from her wet pussy to her tiny rosebud. I did this until I could easily slide the tip of my finger into her ass. My finger plunged deeper into her as she continued to grind down on me. I managed to get the tip of a second finger into her ass, trying to prepare her for what I knew I wanted next when she started screaming, "OHHHH GOD DADDY, I'm cumming again, OHHH please don't stop pleaaasssseeee."

"That's it baby. Cum for daddy. Daddy's going to make you cum all night long," I whispered into her ear as I pushed my cock deep into her, the base of my cock smashing up against her clit. I gently eased my fingers out of her ass while she continued to cum for what seemed to be at least 30 seconds.

"Are you tired honey or are you ready to try one more thing that Mommy and Daddy love to do?", I asked. "You know I'm ready to do anything and everything for you Daddy," I was happy to hear her respond.

I positioned her back on her hand and knees and slipped out from underneath her. I moved around behind her and rubbed the head of my cock around her pussy lips getting it nice and wet. "MMMM Daddy, are you going to fuck me doggy-style," she cooed looking back at me over her shoulder. Hearing her talk like that was such a turn on. "Something like that," I replied as a slid my cock higher to her upturned ass.

"OH," her body twitched at the contact, "OH daddy you're not going stick your cock in my ass are you? It's..it's too big. It won't fit," she said while making no attempt to stop me. "Don't worry baby. It fits in Mommy's ass and she loves it," I said comfortingly knowing that I was lying to my baby girl. "You know daddy would never hurt you. Here let's try it the way Mommy and I did the first time," I continued, making things up as I went. I grabbed her hips and began so that my cock was just up against her asshole. I then helped her into a rocking motion so that my cock barely entered on as she pushed back against me. "Just relax and let more and more slide into you each time. You can control how much of daddy's cock you want in your ass," I instructed her as I let go of her hips and began caressing her back, ass, and legs with my fingertips.

My baby didn't disappoint me as she pushed up harder and harder against me with each thrust, embedding more and more of my cock into her tight ass. It was truly amazing looking down and watching my dick disappear into that tiny hole. After she had managed to take half of my cock into her I used my secret weapon again. "Too bad Mommy's not here. She'd be so proud of you. You are doing such a good job taking mommy's place. She'd be so happy that you kept you promise to be just like her by letting daddy fuck your ass," I told her.

She rocked back harder than ever when she heard my words. "Ungggghhh ohhh yes daddy. You have to tell mommy what a good girl I've been. Tell her I make a good mommy," she gasped out.

"Oh I will baby. Take daddy's cock all the way up your ass like mommy does," I grunted trying to control myself as she continued to push back hard against me. "Like this daddy? Is this what you want?," she asked, and with one last push my cock was buried deep in her ass, her ass cheeks feeling so heavenly up against my crotch. "That's it baby. Good job. I'll bet mommy would love to see that you can take daddy's cock all the way in your ass. Would you like that? Would you like to show Mommy what a good girl you are?", I asked. A loud "UNNNGGGHHH" was all she could manage as she pushed back even harder than before.

I was surprised I was able to hold out so long even for the second time around, but now I was ready to shoot my cum deep into Lisa's ass. I bent over and supported myself on my left hand and reached between her legs with my right hand. I began rubbing her clit as I pulled my cock slowly out of her. Just before the head popped out, I pushed it back in. I took my time so Lisa could adjust to the feel and continued to play with her clit to give her the utmost pleasure possible. Lisa matched my rhythm and our pace quickened as I began pumping into her ass faster and harder. Her pussy juices were flowing down to where my fingers were massaging her clit letting me know how excited she was. It was a little awkward, but I managed to slide my middle and ring finger half way into her dripping pussy as I shortened my strokes in and out of her ass.

"GODDD daddy..unhh..you're making me..unhhh..feel..unnhhh..so full with your cock..unnhh..in my ass..unggh..and your fingers..ahhh..in my pussy," she panted. "Yes baby, you're gonna make daddy cum in your ass just like Mommy does. MMMM OHHHH I can't hold out any longer," I yelled as I started cumming like I've never cum before. I pushed my cock deep into her and held it there so that she could feel my cock spasming inside of her. She must have felt it because she started cumming with me, trying to rock my cock and fingers in and out of her while I was trying to keep her steady. I knew I didn't have much cum left inside of me but my cock kept twitching as if I had an endless supply.

When both of our orgasms stopped, I tried to pull out of her but she protested, "Please don't daddy, stay with me, stay in me", she pleaded. I hugged her tightly and rolled us to the bed on our sides so that I was snuggled up behind her, my slowly deflating cock still lodged in between her cheeks. We both quickly drifted off to sleep, exhausted and completely satisfied.

12