All Comments on 'Bisexual Black Man's Lady'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What about Lacrosse???

Hannibal College has lacrosse teams, both male and female. I am stunned at the lack of attention to detail to such an important matter. If you are going to mention my alma mater and list the sports teams, please make sure you get it right. We made the Division II Sweet Sixteen twice, in 1997 and 1999, and I should know because I was on the team.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE PUKE!

MORE PUKE from Sameulx [Spamx]! Samuelx is a young teenage bastard and punk who does not know how to write a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More juvenile random word drool

Can't write, can't come up with anything new. He does know how to cut and paste a document... that's about it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BORING

Have I read this before?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sam blows

blow sam blow

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Normally, I wouldn't comment, but...

Hannibal was not black. I'm sorry if this gets your precious feelings butthurt, but truth is truth. Stop trying to steal other people's history. Oh, and stop writing. You have no talent and you suck ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS