All Comments on 'Bisexual Haitians in Canada'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Huh?

Didn't you write this piece of crap yesterday too? Racist. Why don't you actually write something instead of these sorry cut and paste abortions?

thelox47thelox47over 14 years ago
what the fuck black people need culture???

dude, where the fuck do you come off saying just because black people here in canada need black culture, i am black my parents are from jamaica first, i work in the customs and immigration department, so alot of crap that goes through the mail gets checked, dude you need to get a reality check, motherfucking idiot american

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What a joke this guy is!!!

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Wonderful day, Thanksgiving in the USA

But not thankful to see more vacuous dribble from Samy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
badly-written shite

I know now never to read another word from this illiterate creep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A little rhyming couplet

He doesn't write coherent strings of words-

He only gives us diarrheal turds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A little rhyming couplet

He doesn't write coherent strings of words-

He only gives us diarrheal turds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Huh? You're still writing?

Rolling on the floor, laughing my fucking ass off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Samuelx - Failed author!

Samuel. You have written over a thousand - yes. A THOUSAND, stories and poems for this site. Not a single one - NOT ONE - has gained the distinction of that little red 'H' to say that people liked it. Don't you know when to give up? You have failed. If your aim is to stir up racial conflict, then you've picked the wrong audience. All you are doing is bringing down derision and contempt on your thick head. Give up, man, and go back to fucking black women's arses! You reckon you're the king of anal, and I can well believe it judging by the amount of shit you've posted here. If you lived in the UK you could, and probably would, have been arrested for attempting to incite racial hatred, and you would have fully deserved it. Stop polluting this site before you give it a bad name!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolute class writing

I think it's brilliant. Thank-you Samuel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Uncompromisng and brilliant

I think Samuel is a unique uncompromising writer. His writing is pure and brilliant and a breath of fresh air. Hope more writers can do it straight from the heart as he does. Bravo!!

FrozenclitFrozenclitover 14 years ago
beautifully written short story

I agree, it is straight from the heart and he doesn't pull any punches. Thank you for all your contributions!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Classic Racist Dope!

All you have ever done is submitted the same basic cut and paste racist nonsensical items [not stories; not tales} repeatedly. You are not a writer of any type, but a computer generated SPAM MACHINE on literotica.com. You are obviously a young juvenile psychopath who enjoys the negative attention and the numerous negative comments that you receive on your submissions. You are going to self-destruct eventually [probably sooner than later]. You are a total embarrassment to the human race [black, white, yellow, red]! The only positive comments that you receive is when you write them yourself and use different screen names and computers, or when you have some of your juvenile / teenage friends [who disguise themselves as adults] write them for you. LITEROTICA.COM SHOULD PERMANENTLY BAN ALL YOUR SUBMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE! Just for the record I am a highly educated black male who is a highly thought of essay contest judge at national, state, and local level! PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY SUBMITTING YOUR CUT AND PASTE RACIALLY INFLAMMATORY SUBMISSIONS TO LITEROTICA.COM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whom are you paying to write these comments?

Or are you spoofing the IP address to do it yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WASTE OF OXYGEN!

The ABSOLUTE worst writer in the Galaxy!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Great Story.

Would love to hear more

http://bicupid.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...