All Comments on 'Bisexual Interracial Pleasures 03'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you get paid by the adjective? "No matter what happens, the tall, dark and handsome, masculine and sexy African American bisexual stud has his fun and won't be denied. Life is better this way."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sam, this story is horrible. It is the same horrible story you write over and over and over. I voted this a "Hated it" and so did five other voters. But your score is 2.18, DISLIKE, which is par for your course. Obviously you are upvoting yourself with 5 stars when even you know this story is regurge. And you have to be voting from several different IP addresses, too, because your scores should NEVER exceed one point zero yadda. You've written ten thousand stories, all the same, with only the names changed to protect the inept. SAM!! STOP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Hmm, don't apologize, darling, I love booty, everything about the booty," Bartleby said, and Taslima grinned. "

Have you ever considered submitting some of your work to the Bulwer-Lytton competition? Because, well, you should.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...