Bisexual Interracial Pleasures 05

Story Info
Bisexual Jamaican soldier meets a Brazilian goddess.
2.6k words
1.79
2.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is well known that on the Island of Jamaica, if a man is gay or bisexual or anything other than heterosexual, he really ought to keep it to himself. To prevent abuse, act as normal as possible and be discrete. What happens to those who cannot fit in? Gregory Bowe Janson is a big and tall, dark-skinned and very masculine Jamaican gentleman who happens to be bisexual. As a member of the Jamaican Defence Force, Gregory has to walk a fine line. There are many liberal and progressive voices in Jamaican society, but that doesn't mean everything is fine. The majority of Jamaican LGBT continue to be closeted and with good reason. It can be said that their lives depend on it...

Gregory Bowe Janson left the military base located a few miles from Montego Bay after a joint exercise with visiting officers from the Armed Forces of Trinidad and Tobago. Part of an international effort to foster cooperation between various Caribbean military forces. He'd been part of the practice squad that showed their skills during a live fire exercise. As he walked the streets proudly in his dark green military uniform, Gregory spotted a scene which made him feel uncomfortable. A pair of skinny, effeminate black males were being harassed by a trio of burly, uniformed black men. Even from where he stood, Gregory could see that they were in obvious distress.

For a brief moment, Gregory thought of the conversation he had with his parents, Lionel and Claire Janson, on the subject of his bisexuality. A conversation which ended with Gregory getting banned from the Janson family estate. Gregory has always dated women, and enjoyed sex with them, but on occasion, he felt curious about men. This revelation pissed off Gregory's parents, to say the least. Around the world, while gay men are grudgingly accepted, bisexual men are almost universally loathed. The same heterosexual women who would go to war to protect their effeminate gay male friends tend to lose their minds when they meet a fine, masculine man and he turns out to be bisexual, rather than heterosexual. Such a sad state of the affairs...

Gregory observed the interactions between the three uniformed guys and the two effeminate males. Why do some guys go around talking and acting like women? Aren't they tired of getting harassed, taunted, disrespected or even beat up because of this affectation? Gregory has always wondered whether guys like that are born that way, or do they simply act this way to get attention. Either way, Gregory didn't feel like a man should get mistreated because of his mannerisms. If he harmed other men physically, then he could get dealt with. A man's mannerisms weren't sufficient provocation for violence in Gregory's book...

"No batty man shit allowed on the streets, you fuck boys," one of the uniformed guys taunted the harried pair. Far from being intimidated, the effeminate, sassy black males taunted their tormentors, swearing at them. They snapped their fingers and defiantly glared at their tormentors. A lifetime of being harassed due to their effeminate ways made them oddly immune to intimidation. Gregory drew closer and saw the three uniformed men ball their fists, and surround the sassy pair. This was about to get extremely ugly really fast. What's a brother to do under those circumstances?

"Gentlemen, what seems to be the problem?" Gregory said as he approached the scene. The three uniformed men glared at him and then saw the lieutenant's bars on his crisp military uniform. Gregory saw that they were wearing the cadets uniform. These three cadets weren't even full soldiers yet. They were still in training at the National Military Academy of Jamaica. Why were they acting all big and bad? Gregory put on a smile as he saw the trio tense while their targets eyed him cautiously. Something had to be done to diffuse the situation...

"No problem here, sir, we were just taking care of some batty men," said one of the burly cadets, whose name tag identified him as Cadet Blake Floyd. Gregory looked at the other cadets, Mason Gramble and Lucas Hawthorne. They were rookies and would have been in their first year of college if they hadn't signed up for the Jamaican military. Assuming a commanding posture, Gregory placed himself between the three cadets and the two effeminate guys while keeping everyone in his line of sight. No soldier wants to take his or her gaze off the enemy or even one's allies during a tense situation.

"Cadets, I am sure you've got better things to do than to waste time in this manner," Gregory said, and the three cadets hesitated. Cadet Blake Floyd, who appeared to be the leader, seemed to hesitate. Cadets Mason Gramble and Lucas Hawthorne exchanged a look which Gregory recognized as that of basic followers taking cues from a leader. After a moment, Cadet Blake Floyd nodded, and then gave a hostile look to the effeminate twosome before locking eyes with Gregory.

"Agreed, Lieutenant," Cadet Blake Floyd said, and then he and his minions/colleagues walked away. Gregory waited until the three cadets were a good distance away before facing their former targets. The two effeminate black males looked at Gregory the way hungry folks look at fast food. Gregory sighed. Even though the lieutenant had grown comfortable in his skin as a bisexual black man in recent years, the super-stare which a lot of gay men, especially the effeminate ones, tended to display still irked him. It's like they're always on the lookout for dick, or something...

"Hmm, thanks, Officer Handsome, I'm Tony and this is Cherry, how can we repay you?" said the one closest to Gregory, a tall fellow with dark skin and bleached blonde hair. Tony giggled like a schoolgirl after saying his peace. Gregory looked from Tony to Cherry, who was shorter, with face tattoos and a lot of piercings. Yeah, these two fellows were quite distinct and obvious, but Gregory felt that no one should get harassed or beat up simply for being different. Effeminate guys are annoying, but unless they were being unnecessarily violent, no one had the right to rough them up. The lieutenant paused, searching for the appropriate response to the situation...

"I'm fine, thanks, be safe out there," Gregory said, and he walked away, knowing that Tony and Cherry were gawking at him like a piece of meat. Hmm, must be how women feel walking around in bars full of horny men. A lot of gay men stare at random men the way heterosexual men stare at hot women. Gregory headed home, feeling tired after a long day. Being a lieutenant in the Jamaican Defence Force and a part-time student at the University of the West Indies took up most of Gregory's free time. The burly Jamaican brother couldn't wait to get some rest. Life isn't easy for a hard-working black man trying to get ahead in Jamaican society, that's for damned sure...

Gregory got home, but he didn't find any rest or relaxation. First, his dog Harriet came bounding, and he smiled as he picked up the little white-coated Jack Russell terrier and patted her head. Gregory gave Harriet some beef jerky he bought at the marketplace. Noticing a pleasant smell coming from his kitchen, Gregory headed there. What he found simply mesmerized him. Gregory's girlfriend Yanne Rivero was there, wearing a red tank top and green booty shorts. The Afro-Brazilian cutie, a newcomer to the Island of Jamaica by way of Bahia, Brazil, was cooking up a storm...

"Boa tarde meu amor, good afternoon my love," Yanne said, and she rushed into Gregory's arms and kissed him on the lips. Gregory embraced Yanne, and then kissed her back passionately. The two lovers looked into each other's eyes after coming up for air. Yanne stood five-foot-eight, curvy, with light brown skin and short, curly dark hair. With her curvaceous body, big ass and feisty demeanor, Yanne resembled a young Salma Hayek, only darker and much curvier. With her unique blend of African, European and Native American features, Yanne was smoking hot. Gregory loved Yanne more than he could say...

"Good to see you too," Gregory replied, and Yanne beamed at him. He looked at the casserole containing the white rice, goat meat and beans she'd been preparing. This was going to be a sumptuous meal. Yanne playfully grabbed Gregory's ass, causing him to laugh. She turned off the stove, and then darted away. Gregory ran after Yanne, whose big booty bounced as she took off. Yanne laughed as Gregory cornered her between the bathroom and the bedroom. Hmm, no escape...

"Hmm, someone's glad to see me," Yanne said, laughing, as Gregory picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. Yanne giggled as Gregory laid her on the bed, and slipped out of her clothes. Gregory looked at Yanne, who grinned and rubbed her nipples while spreading her thick golden thighs invitingly. Gregory got on the bed and brought his face to Yanne's crotch. Just like that, the Jamaican military stud began eating the feisty Afro-Brazilian woman's sweet pussy. Yanne exhaled sharply as Gregory ate her out. Let the good times roll...

"You taste wonderful," Gregory paused to say, and he sucked on Yanne's clit while fingering her pussy. Gregory has always enjoyed the female body and this isn't about to change anytime soon. Yanne felt waves of pleasure course through her as Gregory ate her pussy like a hungry man. The Jamaican stud's relentless passion in the bedroom and his affection for her were among the things Yanne loved the most about him. After eating Yanne's pussy for a bit, Gregory put her on all fours to explore her ass.

"Voce ama meu grande saque Brasileiro, you love my big Afro-Brazilian booty," Yanne teased, and she arched her back, making her big butt stick out. Gregory nodded and then kissed Yanne's big ass, causing her to giggle. Gregory smiled as he spread Yanne's thick ass cheeks wide open and inhaled the scent of her ass. Just like that, Gregory slid his tongue into Yanne's booty hole. Time for the Afro-Brazilian beauty to experience the pleasures of having her big booty eaten by a Jamaican man, the world's top connoisseur of female booty...

"Oh yeah," Gregory said, savoring the taste of Yanne's booty hole. Female butt holes are magically delicious when clean and neat. Yanne sighed happily, fingering her wet pussy while Gregory ate her ass. After giving Yanne's asshole a tongue bath, Gregory put on a condom and then they continued with their fun. Yanne had Gregory lie flat on his back and she straddled him. Just like that, the sexy Afro-Brazilian began riding the Hell out of her favorite Jamaican stud's stiff dick. Yanne moaned passionately as Gregory let her have it, smacking her big ass as he slammed his hard dick into her pussy.

"Let's try something else," Yanne said, after they took a breather, and Gregory smiled and nodded. Yanne grabbed a bottle of cream and winked at Gregory. Once more, Yanne got on all fours and Gregory took the cream and applied it against her booty hole. Yanne winced as the cold cream was applied against her booty hole. Gregory put on another condom and then pressed his hard dick against Yanne's booty hole. Just like that, Gregory pushed his dick into Yanne's ass, and began fucking her. Big-booty Afro- Brazilian ladies have magic posteriors seemingly made for anal sex...

"Hmm, so tight," Gregory groaned, as Yanne's tight asshole gripped his cock. Yanne winced, and began grinding her big booty against Gregory's groin, driving his hard dick deeper into her booty hole. Yanne was no stranger to anal sex, having first tried it with her former lover Rodrigo back in her university days in Bahia, Brazil. Gregory seemed a bit hesitant but with Yanne's encouragement, he fucked her booty hole like a pro. Yanne moaned softly, fingering her wet pussy as Gregory's dick filled her butt hole. Raw, intense fucking is one of her favorite things in the world...

"That was fantastic," Yanne said to Gregory, who smiled and nodded. Much later, after some wild and freaky anal fun, the two lovers lay in bed, side by side. Gregory looked at Yanne, and thanked his lucky stars to have found someone like her. When Gregory told Yanne about his other side, mere days after their first meeting at a big shopping center near downtown Kingston, she was wholeheartedly accepting of him. Apparently, in Afro-Brazilian society, where Yanne grew up, lots of men fuck both cisgender women and transgender women, because male bisexuality isn't a big deal. If only Jamaicans could be so enlightened...

"I'm lucky you're in my life," Gregory said, and he kissed Yanne, who grinned and hugged him tight. Gregory thought of other lovers he's had, beautiful Jamaican women whom he cherished, but who couldn't accept him because he was bisexual. Gregory had been with twenty women and perhaps two or three men in his life, but that was too much for some people. Hell, Gregory never went too far with the fellas. Gregory would let another man suck his dick but he wouldn't let another man fuck him. The bisexual Jamaican stud wouldn't let anything threaten his precious masculinity...

The last time Gregory did anything with a man was a casual encounter with Pastor Armand Augustin, a visiting chaplain from the Island of Haiti, and the older and very married black dude sucked his dick in the base locker room. After Pastor Augustin got him hard as a rock, Gregory bent the man over, put on a condom and stuffed him. Gregory smiled as he recalled how much fun he had slamming his dick up Pastor Augustin's surprisingly tight ass. The older man was a real screamer. The next day, Pastor Augustin and his wife Esther left the base and flew back to the Island of Haiti. Nothing to write home about, to be sure. The encounter happened almost a year ago, before Gregory met Yanne...

"One of these days, we should find another bisexual guy for a threesome," Yanne said, her lovely voice snatching Gregory out of his murky musings. Gregory laughed nervously. Yanne locked eyes with him and stroked his chest hairs. The Afro-Brazilian gal was fearless and Gregory loved that about her. Yanne was way more okay with Gregory's bisexuality than he was. There were days when Gregory honestly wished he could take a magic pill, quit being bisexual and become totally heterosexual. Yanne, on the other hand, accepted Gregory, so he was slowly learning to love all aspects of his complicated self. The love of a good woman can do that to a man...

"I'm going to marry your crazy ass, Yanne Rivero," Gregory said, laughing, and then he kissed her. Yanne kissed Gregory back, then got on top of him. The Afro-Brazilian gal is always up for an encore when it comes to wild sex. After dicking down Yanne, Gregory lay next to her gorgeous body and listened to her snore. He was wide awake, musing on the future. Life on the Island of Jamaica can be Hell for LGBT people, and as minorities within a minority, bisexual black men in that society must walk a fine line. Gregory is slowly learning to let go of toxic masculinity and accept all aspects of his whole being. Yanne Rivero is the one that Gregory has been looking for. What does life have in store for the decorated lieutenant of the Jamaican Defence Force? Only time will tell.